Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,298

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Big Birds Nest..

#78328 Mar 12, 2011
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Alabama gets $16M from BP for tourism ads
MONTGOMERY, Ala.
Alabama is getting $16 million from BP PLC for a three-year advertising campaign designed to lure tourists back to Alabama beaches after the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Gov. Robert Bentley announced Tuesday.
All gulf coast ststes are receiving money from BP for advertising.. Its only right and fair BP pays..

Eagle

“Bad Moon Rising”

Level 1

USA

#78329 Mar 12, 2011
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we meet again..I just replied to the very same post...
Race you to the end of the thread...lol.
Oh, yeah, sure.... You know damn well, you will beat me.. already enjoyed your steak dinner and movie and by the time I get there, you will be stretched out, filing your nails, asking me, "how was your night, Ghost?"

You can be so rotten to me, at times..... LOL...
:-)

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78330 Mar 12, 2011
Quirky - 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello young lady ..
:D
Young??
ROTFFLMFAO that one is older than the hills and never worked a day in her life.. Well except for the blister back..:-)

Eagle

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#78331 Mar 12, 2011
good evening every one

What happen in Japan as the act of nature aspect can happen any were .

Now's it's time to plan to make a disaster kit .
Fault lines are threw out the country , tornadoes , blizzards ,refineries , chemical plants the possibility never ends .

C.N.N is a good news source for Japan live footage .
Locally that last earthquake may not of been one ,
Just me slipping on ice...

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Japanese people.

T

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78332 Mar 12, 2011
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
He may think it but he doesn't say it out loud...remember, I am a pretty good shot...lol.
I am sure you would shoot the old man in the back not that he is not further use to ya Sue.. Hell he could even afford a new computer for you to stay home you had to visit the library.. ROTFFLMFAO..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78333 Mar 12, 2011
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOu're a fool, Winston, a spoiled, pampered, protected fool"
I think I am starting to see why you have always been so angry with me....and there isn't a thing I can do about it.
I truly am sorry if you don't feel spoiled, pampered and protected...but Rose, I can't help you with that....Perhaps if you adopted a better, nicer attitude, someone would then care enough to spoil, pamper and protect you. If you tried to be a little nicer to people, they probably would be nicer to you. You don't always have to be so over the top with the vulgarity and name calling.
But you won't find it on the internet. If you invested as much time in your real life as you invest here, I am sure you would be happier...and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you happiness..
Walk away, Rose...even if it is just for a short time...you won't believe the difference it will make in your life. You don't need to be on Topix every single day...yet you are...you really need to take better care of yourself...and this isn't a healthy atmosphere for you. It makes you way to angry for no reason...
"Walk away, Rose...even if it is just for a short time...you won't believe the difference it will make in your life. You don't need to be on Topix every single day...yet you are...you really need to take better care of yourself...and this isn't a healthy atmosphere for you. It makes you way to angry for no reason..."

Hmmmm 3 long post ago you stated the old man found a movie but you are still here.. I guess you would rather chat with Rosie instead of spending the evening with the old man.. LMAO@U and take your own advice..

Eagle
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

#78334 Mar 12, 2011
Wanna be polled on the AZ law?
http://surveyg2.pollingpoint.com/vZtjSkTnJzcm...

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78335 Mar 12, 2011
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still haven't explained why you accept money for your "child's" care when he lives with you and you are wealthy enough on your own to take care of him? Wouldn't that be considered "milking the system"?
And you keep saying the amount of SSI is a "pittance"? Before my brother had his condo, he lived in an apartment with reduced rent (Section 8) and paid all of his bills on his own. It is possible. He couldn't have a lot of luxuries but according to Plagiarizing Piglet, he didn't deserve any...maybe she feels that way about your "child"?
;)
LOL..
YUP according to her he doesn't deserve any.. Hey little one you need to cut off your internet it doesn't belong in your home.. Nor cable TV either.. ;-)

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78337 Mar 12, 2011
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>That was an A B conversation.. Why don't U C your way out.
You are right Sweetie.. It was a Azzhole to Bonnie conversation.. Thanks for stating little one is a Azzhole.. ;-)

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78338 Mar 12, 2011
sc redneck wrote:
<quoted text> Fanny while you are bashing GR and Pm you could take a little time out to feel sorry for the people of Japan. Can you feel some sympathy or it if they cannot cast a vote for obama and have no love for that fat slob liberal, Michale Moore , they have no right to sympathy in your pathetic opinion? You whined for months about New Orleans and Haiti where is your outrage now?
I haven't seen a single post prom you redneck expressing sorrows for Japan.. It kinda makes you look like a hypocrite AGAIN.. Just sayin..

Eagle

“Bad Moon Rising”

Level 1

USA

#78339 Mar 12, 2011
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that made me both cry and laugh. What a wonder tribute...I feel like it was an eulogy, yet luckily I am still alive...Thank you so much for those beautiful words.
And I also thank you for not sharing any Winston stories that LOM has told you...as I have always said, the man gets way too much pleasure at my expense..but in a loving way..lol.
And you sure got the hating shopping right...I would say that I have saved him a bundle over the years, but unfortunately, you got the hardware store part right too...all that money saved went there...lol. He says if I don't stop buying him tools, he is going to have to build a bigger workshop...The man has tools that have never even been out of the box..lol.
Again, thank you...you are a kind and loving friend...
Nope, no eulogy as you know, I will personally kill you, if you die on me.... I need you and your friendship in my life and you know that... Just kinda bragging what you and LOM give me in life as my friends (extended family)...

Oh, no worries, Winston, I would never share what LOM told me, about you walking to your desk, knowing full well there is the leg of the desk where you jam your foot by ramming your foot into the leg or how cute you are, when you help him in the yard and cover yourself up with long pants, tennis shoes, long sleeve shirt, gloves and manage by the end of the day, to find yourself covered in poison ivy... lmao.. I wouldn't dream of sharing that with no one.... God, that man loves the hell out of you.... The joy you bring to him.. Yeah, okay, it is at your expense.. but.... You are definitely a keeper to him, as well....

Randy Travis - Forever and Ever Amen

I can feel his laughter and love for you, in his e-mails with me, as well, when I read them...... You both are fun ol'farts and have earned every bit of it. I have told you, This is yours and his time in life till eternity. And, you know, I never say anything I can't back up....

:-)

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78340 Mar 12, 2011
sc redneck wrote:
<quoted text> That is becasue you have Class , PM Some others on here get off on disclosing any little piece of personal information they know. Seems like you are more trustworthy than most on here. I have never know you to divudge information on anyone , myself included
She sure as hell many times redneck.. She posted something about my granddaughter moving in with us a while back.. That was only in email.. So go scrape the bottom of the barrel and give her a big kiss..:-)

Eagle

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#78341 Mar 12, 2011
On a lighter note but pertaining to the discussion regarding marriages:
40 years of marriage..

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny, yet beautiful, fairy appeared on their table. She said,'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered,'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof!- two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment:'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again.. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story:
Men who are ungrateful egotists should remember fairies are female......

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78342 Mar 12, 2011
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
...or maybe if Casper didn't let the government pay for the care of his child so he could spend day and night on Topix and run drugs out of Mexico for the "senior citizens", then perhaps we'd have something left over to send to them.....
:)
So true so true.. And we should have let the tax cuts expire along with not giving business's tax incentives and cuts.. And end their use of illegal labor.. But then again PM already stated she didn't care what a business had to do to make a profit..

Chipotle says "lost" 40 illegal workers in capital

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110311/pl_nm/us_...

Eagle
Kevin Harlan

United States

#78343 Mar 12, 2011
Evil Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Sweetie.. It was a Azzhole to Bonnie conversation.. Thanks for stating little one is a Azzhole.. ;-)
Eagle
Right betweeen the eyes!
HAHaha!

“Bad Moon Rising”

Level 1

USA

#78344 Mar 12, 2011
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the one that hit Oakland was pretty big...did a whole lot of damage. We were watching the ball game when it happened...
Well, my date has arrived...lol. Meaning he just got out of the shower...my turn now...
See, I did beat you to the end....A big shout out to my typing teacher...lol
Talk to you later tonight or tomorrow...
Good night everyone...have a great night..
Yep, I told you, you would get there before me. We will have to see, where I am, when you return.

Yeah, your typing teacher can just bite me... lol..

You and LOM enjoy your date night...

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78345 Mar 12, 2011
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were gonna ignore me???? What happened???? ROFLMAO!!! Since your post is soooooo long and full of crap, I'm gonna split it up and answer your points one by one, okay?
As you're so fond of saying....REPLY TO FOLLOW!!!
:)
Oh goody they are going to ignore us Antb.. That means we can post anything we want and they wont answer.. In other words the thread is ours.. ;-)

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Free bird

Eagle

“GUNS A PLENTY”

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78346 Mar 12, 2011
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
On a lighter note but pertaining to the discussion regarding marriages:
40 years of marriage..
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny, yet beautiful, fairy appeared on their table. She said,'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'
The wife answered,'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.
The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof!- two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment:'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again.. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.
The moral of this story:
Men who are ungrateful egotists should remember fairies are female......
LOL...
An 80 year old man was at the golf course with some friends.
He was about to sink a putt when he looked out on the road on the other side of the green and saw a funeral procession driving slowly by.
The old man stood at attention, took off his hat and held the hat over his heart until it passed and was out of sight.

His friends all commented on how respectful their old golfing pal was and that most folks pay no mind to such things these days.
The old guy put his hat back on his head, lined up for his putt and said,"What did you expect, We were married for 60 years.

“Bad Moon Rising”

Level 1

USA

#78347 Mar 12, 2011
Quirky - 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Miss Winston . You and PM are very much missed when your away . Both full of class and integrity . That Damn GR Not so sure about ... Ha Ha Ha ! Kidding !
LMAO..

I love you too, Quirky... lolol

You know me well...

“ON THE PROWL..”

Level 7

Big Birds Nest..

#78348 Mar 12, 2011
-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lucky man as is your significant other.... Marriage is not what creates that happiness. It is the hearts that can be molded into one.... You are just as good as being married as you do believe in what the santimony of a marriage is all about...
Love, happiness and the ability to give to one another out of want and not expectation.... Again, it is a definition that cannot be put into words. But, "wonderful" works...
You are so clueless little one.. All he did was cheat his mate out of any chance to receive her future survivor benefits from SS.. Yea what a great guy to live with someone and not care about his mates future.. His being in his early 60's she don't really have the right to visit him in a ICU if need be..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 26 min brad 227
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 40 min Who Guessed It 1,545
Jeb Bush emails foreshadow a likely immigration... 1 hr Cuauhtemotzin 1
Border Patrol agents say GOPa s border security... 1 hr Cuauhtemotzin 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 137,336
Border-crossers should stay in Texas, a Califor... (Jul '14) 9 hr see the light 6
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 9 hr POS 36
More from around the web