Illegal immigrants arrested in Phoeni...

Illegal immigrants arrested in Phoenix deportation protest

There are 12 comments on the Washington Times story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants arrested in Phoenix deportation protest. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Illegal immigrants chained themselves to a gate and blocked a bus in Phoenix on Wednesday in an effort to stop the Obama administration from deporting other illegal immigrants, according to activists who said the move marks an escalation in civil disobedience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Omg,get these people out,out,out,out,out,if they can do this to themselves.imagine what they could do to others.very crazy people.if they let them stay it will be the end of america,when will this nightmare end.i dont want to live with people like this,obama is crazy bringing all this kind of trouble to us.i hope he gets impeached really.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Charge em with obstruction and let them serve the term before they are deported. They certainly would charge any legal citizen.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 23, 2013
OK,ese kids not in school as part of the deferment rule . They should be deported for not being in school . And following the rules.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2013
bob wrote:
OK,ese kids not in school as part of the deferment rule . They should be,deported for not being in school . And following the rules.
loooooooooosers,need to get the hellllllllllll out out out all of them.they will never follow any rule.they will try to tell us what to do,oh and fack them and get out.
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#5 Aug 23, 2013
okay okay...now 1000th that many illegals that will scream at our leader's and law maker's if even one of them get's amnesty. What a sad scenerio for them and the embarrasment they bring too themselves and the parent's... My dad is getting tired, he can't work anymore, please legalize him so he can get welfare, please!!!!! WTF... scary and bizarre behavior. The true color's of what's trying to take over my Country.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2013
“My mom and my dad are getting tired. My dad cannot do physical labor any more. It is for the sake of my family, who sacrificed so much for me, that I am ready to do this.”

OMG, pull out the violins...so because their parents "sacrificed" so much, while ignoring our freaking laws, our government is now supposed to sacrifice legal Americans' children in favor of obviously arrogant and obstructive, disruptive illegals. All they do is make excuses for their actions as if those excuses alone gives them the right to behave so miserably while they blatantly disregard our laws. Their stripes will never change, legal or not.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
“My mom and my dad are getting tired. My dad cannot do physical labor any more. It is for the sake of my family, who sacrificed so much for me, that I am ready to do this.”
OMG, pull out the violins...so because their parents "sacrificed" so much, while ignoring our freaking laws, our government is now supposed to sacrifice legal Americans' children in favor of obviously arrogant and obstructive, disruptive illegals. All they do is make excuses for their actions as if those excuses alone gives them the right to behave so miserably while they blatantly disregard our laws. Their stripes will never change, legal or not.
That is for sure.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Civil disobedience is a legal form of protest. It's been used in America from the time prior to the founding of our Country to date.
Perhaps they are far more American then they are anything else.
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2013
American people do not chain themselves to a fence,who cares about him and his illegal parents.lawbreakers with big mouths and no cooth,should not be allowed to stay,

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2013
American people do chain themselves to all kinds of different things.

"Why the Sierra Club Broke Tradition to Protest the Keystone Pipeline"

http://billmoyers.com/2013/02/14/sierra-club-...

I could show you more and more how you are wrong with your statements but I won't bother.
Again Civil Disobedience has been and still is a long standing method of protest in America....by Americans.

As to your comment of "who cares about him and his illegal parents."
I care and so should you.
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
American people do chain themselves to all kinds of different things.
"Why the Sierra Club Broke Tradition to Protest the Keystone Pipeline"
http://billmoyers.com/2013/02/14/sierra-club-...
I could show you more and more how you are wrong with your statements but I won't bother.
Again Civil Disobedience has been and still is a long standing method of protest in America....by Americans.
As to your comment of "who cares about him and his illegal parents."
I care and so should you.
How many stupid pills do you take in the morning? I civil applaud civil disobedience and have practiced it myself during civil rights marches in the Sixties. However, we are talking about wet bax here, not citizens. These people are in or country illegally protesting laws that prevent then from getting welfare, free healthcare, drivers licenses etc. They have NO RIGHTS. Go to France, chain yourself to the Eiffel Tower, see if stupid Frenchmen write to complain about your mistreatment. Deport these lowlife walking pieces of shit. Feel free to join them.
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
How many stupid pills do you take in the morning? I civil applaud civil disobedience and have practiced it myself during civil rights marches in the Sixties. However, we are talking about wet bax here, not citizens. These people are in or country illegally protesting laws that prevent then from getting welfare, free healthcare, drivers licenses etc. They have NO RIGHTS. Go to France, chain yourself to the Eiffel Tower, see if stupid Frenchmen write to complain about your mistreatment. Deport these lowlife walking pieces of shit. Feel free to join them.
exactly,which is why I dont care,and should not care,and I dont,they are illegals and need to leave.that just how it is or they can live in the shadows till they are made to leave,which will be coming,operation 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 15 min Denny CranesPlace 72
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 17 min Cordwainer Trout 63
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 30 min Valerie 629
News Donald Trump for president? 37 min wild child 1
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 1 hr guest 441
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 1 hr Swedenforever 16
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 1 hr huey goins 129
More from around the web