Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3917 Jun 19, 2014
Post Katrina?

That was when Bush was on vacation during the hurricane and he didn't want to cut it short just because a bunch of mostly black people died.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3918 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush = 22 percent.
Time to brush the short & curlies out, tooth-fairy.
Time for you to go to confession and ask for for forgiveness for the constant lying.
I just pulled Gallup polling from that time period.There you go fking lying again.
Numerous articles from numerous sources reflecting King obozo's polling and how bad they are compared with Bush. Your Messiah is crashing and burning.

Hell even lap dog prostitute MSM can't deny his wretched polling.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3919 Jun 20, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Time for you to go to confession and ask for for forgiveness for the constant lying.
I just pulled Gallup polling from that time period.
Bush = final numbers = 22 percent.

And if you looked up Bush & Katrina & vacation, you can find a picture.

And an account of making that difficult decision after several days of reluctantly cutting his vacation short...

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/BushVaca...

“Headline already in use”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3920 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Cheney told us the Bush war in Iraq was wrapping up in 2005. Really can't do worse than Bush.
That's exactly what Biden said in 2012, but he didn't give credit to Bush.

"I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government," said Biden.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-onc...

Don't forget, Iraq is the model for Obama's plan for Afghanistan.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3921 Jun 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what Biden said in 2012, but he didn't give credit to Bush.
Exactly, eh?

I guess that's why you insist you are 'quoting' people when you explain what it is you think they meant.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3922 Jun 20, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Time for you to go to confession and ask for for forgiveness for the constant lying.
I just pulled Gallup polling from that time period.There you go fking lying again.
Numerous articles from numerous sources reflecting King obozo's polling and how bad they are compared with Bush. Your Messiah is crashing and burning.
Hell even lap dog prostitute MSM can't deny his wretched polling.
barefoot2626 is going to hell anyways and already knows it which is why barefoot2626 keeps continuously posting lies and wants to make sure he is going to hell.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3923 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush = final numbers = 22 percent.
And if you looked up Bush & Katrina & vacation, you can find a picture.
And an account of making that difficult decision after several days of reluctantly cutting his vacation short...
http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/BushVaca...
The conversation was current Obozo polling compared to post Katrina Bush. Not final Bush polling. Your master and savior's polling in the end will resemble Bush's. Of course if he gave a shit he could do things to improve his polling,but he doesn't.

Mid terms 2014 will show that voters are sick of demoncrazies.

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#3924 Jun 20, 2014
Right, Biden doesn't blame Bush, he takes credit for pulling our troops out precipitously:
barefoot2626 wrote:
Exactly, eh? I guess that's why you insist you are 'quoting' people when you explain what it is you think they meant.
"We kept our promise to remove all American troops from Iraq -- Iraqi cities. We kept our promise to end our combat mission last August and to reduce our forces in Iraq to 50,000. At the end of this month, we will keep our promise to remove our remaining troops from Iraq, which, when we came to office, numbered 140,000 American forces. Where I come from, where the President comes from, a promise made is a promise kept. And we are keeping our promise."
http://www.notable-quotes.com/b/biden_joe.htm...

Step 2: The Same for Afghanistan

Level 5

Location hidden

#3925 Jun 20, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 is going to hell
Been there.

Got over it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3926 Jun 20, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>The conversation
You aren't conducting the thread, tooth-fairy.

I'll grant you that you can't seem to find your way back to the topic from which you strayed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3927 Jun 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Right, Biden doesn't blame Bush, he takes credit for pulling our troops out precipitously
I've pointed you to the FACT that the pull out was on a schedule that GEORGE BUSH created in 2008.

I can't keep you from posting "quotes" you care to invent or characterizations that are blatantly false.

Just point them out, dear.

Maybe you can find your way back to the topic someday?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3928 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't conducting the thread, tooth-fairy.
I'll grant you that you can't seem to find your way back to the topic from which you strayed.
It doesn't matter the topic,your going to lie no matter what.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3929 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pointed you to the FACT that the pull out was on a schedule that GEORGE BUSH created in 2008.
I can't keep you from posting "quotes" you care to invent or characterizations that are blatantly false.
Just point them out, dear.
Maybe you can find your way back to the topic someday?
Geez you even sound like the lying Carnet clown.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3930 Jun 20, 2014
Carney
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3931 Jun 20, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
Carney
I thought you were the carny clown.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3932 Jun 20, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were the carny clown.
No that's your dudette Bareback2626

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3933 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there.
Got over it.
Another lie for everyone to see.

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#3934 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
That's not the way Obama made it sound campaigning for reelection in 2012. He made is sound like he had promised to remove all our troops all along.

barefoot2626 wrote:
I post citations too.

During a stop Sunday in Colorado, the president was even more categorical, seeming to promise a pullout of 100 percent of U.S. troops in Afghanistan by late 2014.

"We are bringing our troops home from Afghanistan. And I've set a timetable. We will have them all out of there by 2014," Obama told an audience in Boulder.

In fact, Obama's plan for Afghanistan does not call for all U.S. troops to be out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014. A yet-to-be-determined number of U.S. troops are expected to remain there with details subject to negotiation with the Afghan government.

In addition, while Obama called his plan "specific" and said that by the end of this month "we will have brought 33,000 of our troops home," he has yet to announce or apparently decide on the rate or pace at which the remaining roughly 66,000 troops will exit....
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...

barefoot2626 wrote:
Just point them out, dear. Maybe you can find your way back to the topic someday?
Do you see Iraq is Obama practicing for the end of the war in Afghanistan? He doesn't care when Muslim schoolgirls and gays are murdered when he can blame Bush for the slaughter.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3935 Jun 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the way Obama made it sound .
"made it sound" brings us back to your "almost" quotes.

And of course still doesn't get around the FACT that the schedule was set in stone by George Bush before Bush was even elected.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3936 Jun 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
"We are bringing our troops home from Afghanistan. And I've set a timetable. We will have them all out of there by 2014," Obama told an audience in Boulder.
We are in the middle of 2014.

Did you not get a new desk calendar, shug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 5 min tomin cali 23
News Donald Trump to meet with Mexican President Enr... 6 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 9 min Wildchild 26
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 21 min Jim 8,186
The Latino Vote (Jun '08) 1 hr ThatIsMyPresident 805
News Trump making surprise trip to Mexico 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 25
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 hr tomin cali 36
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 142,312
More from around the web