Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3670 Jun 14, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
I would like to see an end to the constant nitpicking about spelling.
Don't dish it out then and if someone else dings anyone for spelling or "grammer", then stay out of it because they opened the damn door.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3671 Jun 14, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are Americans.
and not patriotic

Level 5

Location hidden

#3672 Jun 14, 2014
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3673 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
agree, as the actions of your messiah has proven time and time again.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3674 Jun 14, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> agree, as the actions of your messiah has proven time and time again.
Obama has never referred to himself as a patriot.

Wipe your chin, dear.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3675 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dear.
She is remarkably stupid isn't she?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3676 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
George Washington was a terrorist and so were all the Americans who fought to free the USA from England.
^^^The left hates our soldiers so they call them "terrorists". Even after 9/11, they refuse to see the difference between our military targeting combatants and terrorists who kill women, children and other civilians.

barefoot2626 wrote:
American does not leave POWs behind. It is one of very few things the country promises the people who serve. I am sure you don't understand this contract.
Nobody has asked that Bergdahl be left behind, we're just shocked at the price Obama paid, replenishing the Taliban for one deserter. We're also worried, this will encourage our enemies to take more Americans hostage, since they know Obama will pay so much.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3677 Jun 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^The left hates our soldiers so they call them "terrorists". Even after 9/11, they refuse to see the difference between our military targeting combatants and terrorists who kill women, children and other civilians.
<quoted text>Nobody has asked that Bergdahl be left behind, we're just shocked at the price Obama paid, replenishing the Taliban for one deserter. We're also worried, this will encourage our enemies to take more Americans hostage, since they know Obama will pay so much.
Deserter? When did they have the hearings? Or did you just pull this out of your ass? Why is it that the right hates our soldiers so much that they do not think they are entitled to the legal protections that the rest of us have?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#3678 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
Deserter?
U.S. concluded in 2010 that Bergdahl walked away
Associated Press By KEN DILANIAN and DEB RIECHMANN
June 2, 2014 2:50 PM

A Pentagon investigation concluded in 2010 that Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his unit, and after an initial flurry of searching the military decided not to exert extraordinary efforts to rescue him, according to a former senior defense official who was involved in the matter....

Memo From Turner wrote:
When did they have the hearings?
I never claimed they had or will have hearings, Bergdahl will probably be offered an Article 15, only if he refuses that would there be hearings. Please pay attention; I never claimed Bergdahl was convicted of desertion, I haven't heard his side. I'm just going by what I learn in the news.

Memo From Turner wrote:
Or did you just pull this out of your ass?
^^^Note the vulgarity? It is a hallmark of the left.

Here's the source: http://news.yahoo.com/us-concluded-2010-bergd...

Do a google search and find your own sources, don't be so lazy.

Memo From Turner wrote:
Why is it that the right hates our soldiers so much that they do not think they are entitled to the legal protections that the rest of us have?
^^^This is a complex question, break it down. The left hates our soldier's and believe they are the same as terrorists, they don't know the difference between one who walks away from his duty and another who dies doing his duty trying to find Bergdahl. Our military has a law called the Uniform Code of Military Justice, it differs from civilian law. The right is known for advocating a strong national defense and patriotism; policies the left despises.

Thanks for sharing, M.F.T., please keep posting.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#3679 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Thank's for the example, the right embraces patriotism and the left hates it.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3680 Jun 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>U.S. concluded in 2010 that Bergdahl walked away
Associated Press By KEN DILANIAN and DEB RIECHMANN
June 2, 2014 2:50 PM
A Pentagon investigation concluded in 2010 that Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away...
So did Rolling Stone magazine, but that was not a legal proceeding either. It was also not an assessment of his mental condition. For all we know he may have a mental illness. Do you really believe that solders are not entitled to their day it court and that they should be sentenced based on mere accusations.

Why does the right hate our solders?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#3681 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Obama has never referred to himself as a patriot. Wipe your chin, dear.
I don't think America has ever elected a President who didn't think of himself as a patriot. Michelle Obama did her best by saying:

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, Iím really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

She did the best she could, patriotism is a difficult concept for the left.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3682 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dear.
No he just praises Allah.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3683 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dear.
if he did that would only be another lie ! lack of patriotism is reflected each and every time he commits a traitorous act, the latest having released 5 terrorists who have promised to return to NY and more than likely not as tourists ! wipe your ass with your chin !
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3684 Jun 14, 2014
It's UNBELIEVABLE even with the huge influx of illegal aliens entering the US, the pro-illegal alien panderers are out in force making excuses. You guys are left-wing nuts who have no clue about fiscal or social responsibility. All for the sake of seeming to be 'noble and just', you're willing to sell out this country to the first 3rd world uneducated parasites that come across the border. Freekin' unbelievable.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3685 Jun 14, 2014
If the President were actually working for the US and not his own liberal agenda, he'd have called the ambassadors of these countries and demanded that they repatriate their citizens, the American taxpayers will even charter the planes to take them back (it would be cheaper than this fiasco).
brad

Bolton, CT

#3686 Jun 14, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
If the President were actually working for the US and not his own liberal agenda, he'd have called the ambassadors of these countries and demanded that they repatriate their citizens, the American taxpayers will even charter the planes to take them back (it would be cheaper than this fiasco).
Oblamer has already told Congress a starting point for caring for the influx of central americans is 2 billion tax payer dollars,and,if Congress doesn't procure the funding he still has his phone and his pen.

Why has he never asked for an additional 2 billion for our own poor and uneducated people?
brad

Bolton, CT

#3687 Jun 14, 2014
The White House estimates by years end the number of central american illegals will top 90K,so figure twice that.

They admit to 65K to date,that Oblamer supposedly had clue were coming.

So thats 195 thousand free meals a day.

So we're supposed to believe Oblamers just pulling those meals out of his ass,or the logical deduction is he was prepared for this well in advance.

One bold face lie after another coming from this criminal administration.
brad

Bolton, CT

#3688 Jun 14, 2014
At least at Ellis Island immigrants were registered,had medical check ups and were invited.

This administration is dumping them in cities as fast as they can.

These kids have measles,TB and God only knows what other diseases.
brad

Bolton, CT

#3689 Jun 14, 2014
Biden says we need a steady influx of immigrants to do the jobs Americans won't do just like these Central Americans.

Trouble is,they're kids,as young as 5 years old.

Does anyone think the Mexican Government,drug cartels or coyotes are happy just to let tens of thousands of these illegals just pass through their country unfettered?

Normally these kind of people are lucky to get through giving up their life saving for a fighting chance at safe passage.

How do 65K children safely get through the desert on foot and avoid the gauntlet the Mexicans normally throw in their path if many Governments aren't working in tandem to allow this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another federal judge rules against Trump move ... 9 min ONLYONETERM 9
News California: The Crazy State 23 min Born In The USA 290
News Appeals court rules against Trump administratio... 36 min ONLYONETERM 3
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 55 min Jillan 19,247
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 58 min HOLLA ISAFELLA 371
News MS-13 member tries to sneak into U.S. as illega... 1 hr spytheweb 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr VVAT 149,077