Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Democrat

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Comments
3,261 - 3,280 of 3,808 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3477
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

scirocco wrote:
The backtracking begins: Hillary hustles to halt fallout from ‘dead broke’ controversy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
lolol
She went to the same camp that drunk Joe B went to. LOLOLOLOL

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3478
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth-facts wrote:
This is how dumbazz dembocraps think. D. rep Calif Jackie Speier
There isn't a Democrat alive who isn't smarter than you, shug, and there are a number of dead ones who are sharper.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3479
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a Democrat alive who isn't smarter than you, shug, and there are a number of dead ones who are sharper.
LOL says you,that makes it even funnier.Moron

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3480
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe your next alias will come up with something new, eh?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3481
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
I know you are but what am I?
Maybe your next alias will come up with something new, eh?
Another lie from a master liar. I've used the same name from day1.
Amigo

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3482
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

9

9

9

VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3483
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Amigo wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
You again dam go choke on a taco fake azz mexican.
Amigo

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3484
Jun 10, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

VIVA FREE Medicaid!!! ;)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3486
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
So has every other president, putting aside making a deal for a POW isn't surrendering. The last surrender was by Nixon. Ronald Reagan even made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages until after he was elected, Anything else, shug?
Not like Obama paying millions in ransom and Obama was the last to surrender, in Iraq:

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-calls-emergency-...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3487
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not like Obama paying millions
Made up numbers mean nothing.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3488
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Amigo wrote:
VIVA FREE Medicaid!!! ;)
VIVA your azz back under that rock.
Amigo

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3489
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Obamacare is AWESOME!!!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3490
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
You got that right.Obozo uses common core math when he throws out bogus numbers everytime he opens up his lying pothole. Gosh you did gooooooooood on that post.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3491
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously- did you even make it into high school?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3492
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth-facts wrote:
This is how dumbazz dembocraps think. D. rep Calif Jackie Speier says
"It's not "necessarily accurate" to call the Taliban a terrorist organization.What fking planet do these bozos come from?
While working as a Congressional aide Rep. Speier was shot five times while on an overseas trip accompanying Congressman Leo Ryan. She laid on the ground for 22 hours with five bullets holes in her waiting for help.

How many bullets have you taken while serving your country? Her opinion on the subject is worth more than yours.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3493
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So has every other president, putting aside making a deal for a POW isn't surrendering.
The last surrender was by Nixon.
Ronald Reagan even made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages until after he was elected,
Anything else, shug?
Reagan actually sold the Iranians 2,000 missiles as part of the deal. That was St. Reagan though so I don't know if it counts.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3494
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
How many bullets have you taken while serving your country?
Is this an open question?

Because I know he hasn't lifted a finger- not even a pencil to fill in the form- to serve this country.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3495
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan actually sold the Iranians 2,000 missiles as part of the deal. That was St. Reagan though so I don't know if it counts.
I think you could learn to be a bit more fair to Ronnie, because he also helped the Iraqis- he made Saddam Hussein an ally- and you didn't mention all the work Reagan did for the coca farmers in Guatemala.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3496
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you could learn to be a bit more fair to Ronnie, because he also helped the Iraqis- he made Saddam Hussein an ally- and you didn't mention all the work Reagan did for the coca farmers in Guatemala.
Good point. I forget he used the proceeds from the sale of the missiles to support the Contras and their coke-fueled jungle death squads.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3497
Jun 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
While working as a Congressional aide Rep. Speier was shot five times while on an overseas trip accompanying Congressman Leo Ryan. She laid on the ground for 22 hours with five bullets holes in her waiting for help.
How many bullets have you taken while serving your country? Her opinion on the subject is worth more than yours.
Her opinion in regards to the taliban were outrageous. Her being shot doesn't excuse her for making idiotic claims. Any politician R or D I take with a grain of salt.There's not one of them with integrity anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Independent patriot 255,630
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 1 hr Memo From Turner 68
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 2 hr Tagged and reported 108
Immigrants fill aging void 2 hr Fixit 12
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 2 hr kuda 100
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 3 hr TerryE 153
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr ---Wild Irish Ros... 135,491
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••