Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#2869 Mar 30, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Rico and Barefoot are mentally challenged individuals who have latched onto Topix as their 'therapy', this is the only scenario that makes any sense to me.
Barefoot is a self loathing Puerto Rican who does not appreciate that Puerto Rican's are US citizens. He just identifies with his Hispanic roots in playing the race card.

Rico is a Mexican Anchor baby who`s Parents snuck in through Texas and later moved to Covina Ca. He loves playing the race card too. As well as posting sick fetish crap under anonymous proxy. His Parents were so happy from the 1986 Amnesty.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2870 Mar 30, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Barefoot is a self loathing Puerto Rican who does not appreciate that Puerto Rican's are US citizens..
"Quirky" is a self loathing fat queer little fellah working rest stops near Denver with more aliases than Subway Double Meatball Marinara with Cheese has calories! He only looks up when he hears "I'm next" outside the stall door.
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2871 Mar 30, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Mind? There is a windstorm occuring there right now. My favorite comment to date pertains to his theory that kids choose to be born...priceless!!! Good grief! Do these same kids CHOOSE to be created???? And this person has to audacity to call us names????
Apparently his comments went way over your head.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2872 Mar 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Quirky" is a self loathing fat queer little fellah working rest stops near Denver with more aliases than Subway Double Meatball Marinara with Cheese has calories! He only looks up when he hears "I'm next" outside the stall door.
Wipe your chin "Sinajuavi" / "UsMailXXXIV" ! And call your Monk Munny !

Your Maharaja awaits you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2873 Mar 30, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2874 Mar 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
There's an election Monday?
You don't know Obama delayed the employer mandate until after the 2014 November elections? Obama knows how awful Obamacare really is, that's why he's delaying it.

Delay, defund and repeal. Repeal intrusive government regulations.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2876 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his comments are out of line or just plain inane. I find it strange how you always seem to pop in to prop him up. Could it be that you and he are one in the same?
truth facts

Lewis Center, OH

#2877 Mar 31, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
California is a rich state. Did anyone notice that we're not in debt anymore. The red has gone to black.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!
OH really let's see at 10:50am Californication had 411 billion in rev. and 482 billion in spending and a total debt of 419 billion.You should really think before you post.
Of course that's the liberal way,LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE.
Jose B

Sterling, CO

#2879 Mar 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>\
I think all that seminal fluid is starting to make you hallucinate, my dear.
Guess it works for you!!! You have had so much of it that it ooozes out your ears. You use to hold down that weird looking hair of yours!!! Amongst other things like "toothpaste and hand lotion". OH and I forgot!!!'LAXITIVE".
Jose B

Sterling, CO

#2880 Mar 31, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Most of his comments are out of line or just plain inane. I find it strange how you always seem to pop in to prop him up. Could it be that you and he are one in the same?
Count on it.... RICO = SYBIL!!! But it is really pretty sad!!! His puppets are his only friends and this place is his life beyond work!!! Hilarious that he can no longer post at work. That is how we find out who his puppets are. They post when he posts. The fat little panty waisted BEANER!!!!
Jose B

Sterling, CO

#2881 Mar 31, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
California is a rich state. Did anyone notice that we're not in debt anymore. The red has gone to black.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!
BULL SHIT!!! Have you noticed that LA is about to go bankrupt with half the cities in CA!!! You are so full of shit your eyes are as brown as you stupid fat zit pocked face!!! LOSER!!!! You beaners are the biggest reason CA is going down faster than YOU ARE!!!
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2882 Mar 31, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Most of his comments are out of line or just plain inane. I find it strange how you always seem to pop in to prop him up. Could it be that you and he are one in the same?
He is one of the few people on these boards that possesses American values. If you really want to believe there is only one American on these boards go ahead. It certainly isn't the first time you have been wrong.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2883 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of the few people on these boards that possesses American values. If you really want to believe there is only one American on these boards go ahead. It certainly isn't the first time you have been wrong.
Liar,liar pants on fire.

Level 10

Location hidden

#2884 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual connotations at every turn do not represent American values.
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2885 Mar 31, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual connotations at every turn do not represent American values.
You wish.

You wouldn't know what American values are anyway. If you do want to learn about I would suggest talking to an immigrant. They understand it better then most people on these boards.
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2886 Mar 31, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Liar,liar pants on fire.
Brilliant. At least you made it through a sentence with only one grammatical mishap. Those ESL classes may be paying off.

Level 10

Location hidden

#2887 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
You wouldn't know what American values are anyway. If you do want to learn about I would suggest talking to an immigrant. They understand it better then most people on these boards.
Here's my memo to you: My husband's grandather and grandmother were true immigrants, who did not sneak in, and made a concerted effort to be naturalized in a timely fashion. They never spoke tthe kind of crap your friend does at every chance he gets. I helped some Italian immigrants learn to speak English years ago, so don't come at me with your lame theory. I have spoken to many "immigrants" who entered this country through the freaking front door.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2888 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant. At least you made it through a sentence with only one grammatical mishap. Those ESL classes may be paying off.
That's your response grammar nazi?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2889 Mar 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
Not you or that other clown brokeback mountain2626 would know a thing about American values or morals.STFU!!!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2890 Mar 31, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Here's my memo to you: My husband's grandather and grandmother were true immigrants,
And yet you still struggle with the English language.

Immigration changed after WWII Sweetie, putting aside US immigration policies have always been overtly racist and prejudicial.

IE: whites could come with few restrictions but not yellows or browns.

And that includes the browns who kept the US fed when most of the men were fighting the war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min ImFree2Choose 915
News Iowa Senators propose bill to hold illegal immi... 7 min tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 47 min spocko 6,674
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 49 min woodtick57 3,557
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 44
News The Long Road to Immigration Reform 1 hr tomin cali 3
News Protests across America of Supreme Court immigr... 1 hr okimar 2
More from around the web