Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3802 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2411 Feb 6, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
/Wink WINK
Got seminal fluid in your eyes again, Trufack?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2412 Feb 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Your disjointed rant about nothing in particular?
I've learned alot from you.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2413 Feb 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got seminal fluid in your eyes again, Trufack?
For someone that's supposed to be an "attorney" umhuh.Your not at all mature.You've learned the art of lying and deception while in "law school" but you didn't learn to be an adult.Still living at mommies and daddies?Is that where your "law practice" has it's office?In your parents basement.Good for you.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2414 Feb 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
...your... not smart at all AnalButter...
Wrong, it is you and you confirmed it again getting it wrong AnalDiver which proves you are not too smart.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2415 Feb 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...
I'm smart and I want respect!
AnalDiver, You still crying to your mommy because your stupid and contine to prove it with your postings besides smacking the Sh!t out of yourself.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2416 Feb 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>AnalDiver, You still crying to your mommy because your stupid and contine to prove it with your postings besides smacking the Sh!t out of yourself.
When you call people stupid you really should check your spelling. Forget about the grammar.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2417 Feb 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call people stupid you really should check your spelling. Forget about the grammar.
Internet Explorer is having problems with the auto spelling correction add on which I caught it doing it tonight again which sometimes works correctly and other times it doesn't work correctly.
Jose

New York, NY

#2418 Feb 6, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry didn't realize you were a lying sack of sht,pretending to be an illegal.
I wish I was pretending! If we were all legal, then you anglo bigots would finally have to STFU about us!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2419 Feb 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
That bipartisan support doesn't always reflect what "we the people" want, and when it doesn't, it amounts to nothing more than treasonous collusion intended to deceive the people and line the pocketbooks of those who could care less about them.
Free trade is a liberal idea. Every policy has costs and benefits; free trade helps consumers by increasing competition for producers. Do you prefer protectionism?
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2420 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I was pretending! If we were all legal, then you anglo bigots would finally have to STFU about us!!
You'll always be ILLEGAL and you'll always be a bottom feeding leech.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2421 Feb 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Internet Explorer is having problems with the auto spelling correction add on which I caught it doing it tonight again which sometimes works correctly and other times it doesn't work correctly.
I guess it gets confused by when you press the [ENTER] key.

I guess IE keeps easing those links you say you posted that proves Abraham Lincoln liked communism.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2422 Feb 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Free trade is a liberal idea.
Reagan = NAFTA.
Jose

New York, NY

#2423 Feb 7, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>You'll always be ILLEGAL and you'll always be a bottom feeding leech.
We will all be legal soon enough anglo!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#2424 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> We will all be legal soon enough anglo!
Legal .... but still dependent ... just like the little children that you are.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2425 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> We will all be legal soon enough anglo!
Like legally deported? yea, you bet ! we're all hoping it's real soon.
Jose

New York, NY

#2426 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal .... but still dependent ... just like the little children that you are.
"Dependent" here is rich compared to working 60 hours a week on Mexico!!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#2427 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> "Dependent" here is rich compared to working 60 hours a week on Mexico!!!
As long as you accept your place as the second class citizen that you are and will always be.
Jose

New York, NY

#2429 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you accept your place as the second class citizen that you are and will always be.
I'll be a tenth class citizen, as long as you anglo fools keep giving away loads of free money!!! LOL!!!!!!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2430 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be a tenth class citizen, as long as you anglo fools keep giving away loads of free money!!! LOL!!!!!!
leech
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#2431 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be a tenth class citizen, as long as you anglo fools keep giving away loads of free money!!! LOL!!!!!!
Again as long as you know your place. The equivalent of a household pet for most American citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 4 min YouDidntBuildThat 77
News What's behind the 'anchor babies' buzz phrase? 6 min Agents of Corruption 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 8 min kuda 88
News When It Comes to Violent Crime, Illegal Immigra... 8 min Synque 8
News Trump: I will reveal immigration, tax code plans 12 min positronium 77
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 18 min positronium 138
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 22 min fatbacksx 640
More from around the web