Security certificates, Senate and sex...

Security certificates, Senate and sex offenders all in an autumn's work for Supreme Court

There are 1 comment on the Ottawa Citizen story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Security certificates, Senate and sex offenders all in an autumn's work for Supreme Court. In it, Ottawa Citizen reports that:

From a Supreme Court reference on the future of the beleaguered red chamber to the constitutionality of security certificates, Canada's top court is in for a busy fall session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Citizen.

USA 2day

Brampton, Canada

#1 Oct 2, 2013
really hate to make light of the serious issues,

but a pal today explained the ACA or Obamacare as being a vehicle designed to prevent the working class from getting any tax refunds,

cleverly designed by the IRS to make monthly payments equal to or greater than tax refund checks...

lol...he also told me that as a tax on everyone,

since the government doesn't pay up on such expenses for 6 months,

it puts them many billions ahead of the game....it is true!!

http://itccs.org/2013/09/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 1 min Well Well 33
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 33 min CheneyBushTown Watch 18,369
News Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects ... 36 min tomin cali 1
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 1 hr Luz Morales 65
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Trumpfan2017 15,020
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 144,098
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr American Werewolves 314
More from around the web