Obama Promises Action Without Congress

Obama Promises Action Without Congress

There are 12 comments on the US News & World Report story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Obama Promises Action Without Congress. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone. And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forwarda ," President Barack Obama said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
He will never do executive order on amnesty, he made that clear right here.he hopes the republicans will pass immigration reform.they will not.we are done not going to happen.he knows that.dead.we will talk about make like we are trying but it is dead.if he was going to do it.it would have been done.show is over.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Look to all the illegals, he has a pen, a phone.but no executive orders for illegals.oh he is not going to be signing any amnesty bill.lmao, lol lol lol bye.
Alvin

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
Look to all the illegals, he has a pen, a phone.but no executive orders for illegals.oh he is not going to be signing any amnesty bill.lmao, lol lol lol bye.
I hope he cuts off welfare too so idiots like u will have to get a real job!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he cuts off welfare too so idiots like u will have to get a real job!
I have a job.im not on welfare.I hope he cuts it too.alvin how are your chipmonks.stupid.oh and my job is real.oh did I say no amnesty.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2014
now it's threats he is arrogantly slinging around, does he ever stop? his lies about Benghazi have been exposed......isn't there guilt somewhere in his soul? the lies about people being able to keep their insurance AND doctor if they want IS NOTHING BUT ONE MORE SHIT FILLED LIE !!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
now it's threats he is arrogantly slinging around, does he ever stop? his lies about Benghazi have been exposed......isn't there guilt somewhere in his soul? the lies about people being able to keep their insurance AND doctor if they want IS NOTHING BUT ONE MORE SHIT FILLED LIE !!!
he is done, he knows that.
iverson

Goodyear, AZ

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Wild child.. you don't know nothing you are racist idiot.
Billy

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2014
iverson wrote:
Wild child..You are amazing....I bow before your greatness..
see,you are getting smarter already.
Darkness Falls

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
now it's threats he is arrogantly slinging around, does he ever stop? his lies about Benghazi have been exposed......isn't there guilt somewhere in his soul? the lies about people being able to keep their insurance AND doctor if they want IS NOTHING BUT ONE MORE SHIT FILLED LIE !!!
If he didn't fulfill his daily quota of epic lies, he would develop withdrawal symptoms.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 16, 2014
iverson wrote:
Wild child.. you don't know nothing you are racist idiot.
.
racist ... the worn out, overrused buzzword for the current admin for anyone who won't bendover and take the lies from the liar-in-cheef
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 16, 2014
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
.
racist ... the worn out, overrused buzzword for the current admin for anyone who won't bendover and take the lies from the liar-in-cheef
yup that is right.they are racist or non americans.you cant just steal a country, lol next.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2014
Lol still no amnesty.even with a pen and a phone.you idiots are done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min D Valens 147,637
News Combating the threat of white supremacy 8 min Retired SOF 279
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 11 min Crack Baby 10,848
News Increased enforcement threatens undocumented im... 14 min Red Crosse 6
News ICE agents mistakenly try to grab Latino man wh... 30 min MR EMMITT TILL 7
Should Katrina be banned? 34 min freebird 214
News San Jose consultant sentenced for encouraging i... (Dec '15) 2 hr Evelyn 4
More from around the web