The U.S.-Mexico Border's 150 Miles of Hell

Full story: Men's Journal

Drug smugglers and human traffickers have seized control of a narrow corridor of untamed Arizona desert along the U.S.Mexico border, turning ranches and even backyards into killing fields.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There are zero reasons why this should continue!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

End cannabis prohibition and most of this will stop.
SUWANNEE

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have troops in cavemen countries but we can't secure our own borders. NOW......TELL OUR GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You won't see this in MSM. But you will see plenty of anti Joe Arpaio or anyone else upholding the laws of Arizona.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

All this talk of reform is pointless if the border is left as porous as it is, and birthright citizenship is still in place. Putting bandaids on a vicious, open wound hasn't helped in the past, so don't expect it to help now. These fools are only interested in how exploiting these people can help themselves down the road.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

One wonders where are all those drug traffickers taking those drugs? Who is buying it? Who is using it? Who are visiting those brothels?
deport deport deport

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mayela wrote:
One wonders where are all those drug traffickers taking those drugs? Who is buying it? Who is using it? Who are visiting those brothels?
Haven't seen your posts before, but from what I've read so far, let me guess, you're a s p i c, right?
ronnie

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes and now they want to legalize half the filth drifting into our Country. This is insane and the mainstream liar's won't even report on this. WTF. We are headed for the 3rd world corruption that has destroyed South America. And yes we pay our military to help foreign Country's protect their borders and their Sovereignty. What a huge mistake. Obama mentioned in his speech for Nevada illegal immigration, he's definately closing the border first. Yea, like Reagan did, before enacting up our laws and enforcement. Rubio want's a path for all!!!! What? He should sponsor and pay for the illegals in Florida . Talk is cheap as we learned from Reagan.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

deport deport deport wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen your posts before, but from what I've read so far, let me guess, you're a s p i c, right?
Sweetie, you won't know where it's coming from. Like the Republican party learned this fall. It came from everywhere and everyone.

OBVIOUSLY, you're one of the drug addicts drug traffickers are supplying drugs to OR you're a child molester the human traffickers are supplying victims to.
SUWANNEE

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, you won't know where it's coming from. Like the Republican party learned this fall. It came from everywhere and everyone.
OBVIOUSLY, you're one of the drug addicts drug traffickers are supplying drugs to OR you're a child molester the human traffickers are supplying victims to.
Great response, name calling and slander.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2013
 
SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Great response, name calling and slander.
deport deport deport wrote:"let me guess, you're a s p i c, right?"

Thanks SUWANNEE, you're soo right, totally agree with you, some folk just aren't at all creative.
SUWANNEE

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
deport deport deport wrote:"let me guess, you're a s p i c, right?"
Thanks SUWANNEE, you're soo right, totally agree with you, some folk just aren't at all creative.
And not too bright it would seem.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Great response, name calling and slander.
Every pro-illegal ends up name calling and making racist comments. I just assume it is because they have no facts to back up their position or they are just too ignorant to make an arguement. No matter it just shows how bad illegal immigration is and the type of people that support it.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Every pro-illegal ends up name calling and making racist comments. I just assume it is because they have no facts to back up their position or they are just too ignorant to make an arguement. No matter it just shows how bad illegal immigration is and the type of people that support it.
Exactly !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

more proof our government wants all this coming through. they know what to do,can do it yet refuse to put an all out effort into it even to save American citizens lives.

the people in these articles need to be the ones talking to the senate instead of having illegal aliens cry to them on how much we owe and cannot live without illegal aliens.

we have our fighters all over the world doing what needs to be done right here.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What wrote:
There are zero reasons why this should continue!
"the phrase "War on Drugs" first passed presidential lips. Since the days of Richard Nixon, the United States has spent hundreds of billions of dollars trying to control the use of illegal drugs and keep them out of the country. It's been mostly a losing battle. Twenty-two million of us use illegal drugs every year. That demand gets a lot of blame for the never-ending supply that comes across the Mexican border."

Read more:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text> "the phrase "War on Drugs" first passed presidential lips. Since the days of Richard Nixon, the United States has spent hundreds of billions of dollars trying to control the use of illegal drugs and keep them out of the country. It's been mostly a losing battle. Twenty-two million of us use illegal drugs every year. That demand gets a lot of blame for the never-ending supply that comes across the Mexican border."
Read more:
the war on drugs is a loss only do to the fact it has never been an all out effort. our gov seems to have their hands in it other wise we would not deal with drug producing countries at all. greed all the way around. look at those who live on our southern border the constitution says the gov is to protect from invasion,with up to 20 million in the country we have been invaded.

our southern border could be sealed as tight as a frigs rear if and only if the gov wanted to stop the flow from that end,what we see is all do to lack of effort.
SUWANNEE

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
the war on drugs is a loss only do to the fact it has never been an all out effort. our gov seems to have their hands in it other wise we would not deal with drug producing countries at all. greed all the way around. look at those who live on our southern border the constitution says the gov is to protect from invasion,with up to 20 million in the country we have been invaded.
our southern border could be sealed as tight as a frigs rear if and only if the gov wanted to stop the flow from that end,what we see is all do to lack of effort.
That is the truth and our stupid government think we the citizens are too naive to know this. Our government officials care nothing for this county, only care about lining their pockets. And THAT is why the globalist run this country.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth and our stupid government think we the citizens are too naive to know this. Our government officials care nothing for this county, only care about lining their pockets. And THAT is why the globalist run this country.
You are so right and this is the main reason we must stay focused. These Globalist are attempting to "Completely"/"T otally" rule USA.
The Progressives are he.ll bent on destroying what American stands for.
Mayela

Fairburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 28, 2013
 
Russell Pearce, once of the champions of the Arizona anti-immigrant law, went down to defeat yesterday in his Republican State Senate primary…for the 2nd time!

He lost by nearly 12 points to businessman Bob Worsley. He also lost to Jerry Lewis in a historic recall election last February. This primary was supposed to be Pearce’s comeback bid.

Pearce crafted SB 1070 with “legal advisor” Kris Kobach. Most of the law has been found unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court in June and another key provision is still being challenged. While Pearce has been a hero to the anti-immigrant movement, his hard-core views have turned Arizona into ground zero for the immigration debate. Pearce’s policies have damaged the state’s reputation while foisting economic hardship on a state already reeling from recession.

Today, one of the key leaders in the movement to defeat Pearce, Randy Parraz, was quoted in the Arizona Republic as saying that Pearce had boasted he would “never lose a primary.” Parraz added:

“[Pearce] misjudged the fact that he was no longer a conservative Republican — he was an extreme Tea Party Republican. There’s no comeback for Russell Pearce — he’s done.” http://americasvoiceonline.org/blog/anti-immi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis 5 min Puke Pres 56
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 243,005
NYC Immigration Commissioner: New Task Force to... 11 min nope to dope 2
Pressure Mounts To House Refugee Kids 31 min Joe 1
Texas sending 1,000 National Guards on border t... 37 min Yep2 23
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 54 min spud 49
Congress faces deadline for border funding bill 1 hr Puke Pres 76
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Quirky 134,927
•••
•••