Illegal immigrants arrested protestin...

Illegal immigrants arrested protesting at Capitol

There are 45 comments on the Washington Times story from Nov 20, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants arrested protesting at Capitol. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Activists said that illegal immigrants were arrested while protesting outside of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor 's office on Wednesday in the latest escalation of civil disobedience designed to pressure Congress to legalize them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43 Dec 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I own an electrical / home repair company and can show you all the ID's you ever want to see.
Falsified documents don't count...pretend businesses don't either.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#44 Dec 3, 2013
What next? I guess bank robbers will start protesting outside in the bank parking lots! Illegals here have been coddled too much and the way they're acting only proves their total disregard for the rule of law.

Obviously, for them to feel this comfortable, we are sending out the wrong message. The only way to put an end to this nonsense is to enforce our laws to the fullest extent.

It doesn't look like we need a round up. They are showing up on their own to cause trouble. Load em up and send them home!

Level 10

Location hidden

#45 Dec 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
I'm unable to hire an American electrician or carpenter. They expect too much, I cannot make a profit if I use them.
In other words, you prefer to ignore our laws, and hire those who have no legal right to be here...oh wait, that includes you too. You have no morals, values or a conscience. You are the face of most illegals. You sir, stink!(Whether you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt, or not.)
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 Dec 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I own an electrical / home repair company and can show you all the ID's you ever want to see.
Yet you refuse to show us prove when asked numerous times eh juan? Post your name and license # which if you have are public knowledge in State databases. Again prove it or STFU.

Level 10

Location hidden

#47 Dec 4, 2013
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you refuse to show us prove when asked numerous times eh juan? Post your name and license # which if you have are public knowledge in State databases. Again prove it or STFU.
The silence is quite telling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Alternative News ... 18,381
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 11 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr GreenPuru 15,059
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 hr Packers Got Beaten 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 10 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 10 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web