Illegal immigrants arrested protestin...

Illegal immigrants arrested protesting at Capitol

There are 45 comments on the Washington Times story from Nov 20, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants arrested protesting at Capitol. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Activists said that illegal immigrants were arrested while protesting outside of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor 's office on Wednesday in the latest escalation of civil disobedience designed to pressure Congress to legalize them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2013
We have as much right to protest as anyone else.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Lol, last week you people stopped eating, no one cared.now you are back to being arrested.did you not hear john boehner say no amnesty.are you deaf.this is the exact reason you cant stay, you people are pushy.we dont like that.so its still no, no, no, obama is in no position to push amnesty.he looks very bad in the eyes of america.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Let those deportation take place.you can only blame yourselves.the 2 that have been convicted, should realize they are wanted here even less than the others.liars, scamers, bordercrossers, do thanksgiving in mexico.dont blame us for the families being seperated.its your fault.merry christmas.obamas hands are tied.thank god.to my american friend on here, god bless enjoy thanksgiving with your families, god bless.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#4 Nov 21, 2013
deport as soon as possible no excuses no exceptions load them all up after they get across the border then maybe they can find their family maybe not
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
We have as much right to protest as anyone else.
It's one thing when legal Americans protested for there Civil right's and equality. You just want freebies and attention. Big difference. You have no right's living in a foreign Country dude. Why is that difficult to understand? Juan they're beginning to get on DC's nerves. The attention isn't positive. Have you ever seen Asian illegals doing this. They've applied for School and Work Visa's. And because they offer educational skills, they get in. Not beggars and low-skilled Mexicans.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing when legal Americans protested for there Civil right's and equality. You just want freebies and attention. Big difference. You have no right's living in a foreign Country dude. Why is that difficult to understand? Juan they're beginning to get on DC's nerves. The attention isn't positive. Have you ever seen Asian illegals doing this. They've applied for School and Work Visa's. And because they offer educational skills, they get in. Not beggars and low-skilled Mexicans.
lol see you are getting blunt these days also.how long can people sugarcoat.thats why I say just get out.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2013
lmao they are here illegally and think they have a right to protest you are right Ronnie they have no rights including the one they should not be here
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#8 Nov 21, 2013
I didn't think Cantor was man enough to let that happen. He's a sneaky neocon that can't be trusted.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2013
liberty wrote:
lmao they are here illegally and think they have a right to protest you are right Ronnie they have no rights including the one they should not be here
lol its funny.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Nov 24, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing when legal Americans protested for there Civil right's and equality. You just want freebies and attention. Big difference. You have no right's living in a foreign Country dude. Why is that difficult to understand? Juan they're beginning to get on DC's nerves. The attention isn't positive. Have you ever seen Asian illegals doing this. They've applied for School and Work Visa's. And because they offer educational skills, they get in. Not beggars and low-skilled Mexicans.
Many of the undocumented work in the service industry, Americans are just not willing to do that type work. Other examples, roofers, it's just to hot for them.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the undocumented work in the service industry, Americans are just not willing to do that type work. Other examples, roofers, it's just to hot for them.
You're crazy. I know plenty of roofers who have been doing it for years but now they're getting their prices cut because of competition from contractors who hired illegal aliens for slave wages. It has nothing to do with the job and everything to do with slave wages.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Nov 25, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're crazy. I know plenty of roofers who have been doing it for years but now they're getting their prices cut because of competition from contractors who hired illegal aliens for slave wages. It has nothing to do with the job and everything to do with slave wages.
I have tried to hire Americans to work for me as electrician, they want $30 an hour, benefits and the protection of a union, I cannot afford that. Many miss Fridays and Mondays, I can't have that either.
Guess Who

Lincoln, NE

#13 Nov 25, 2013
You are contracting without a license. We can't have that!!! Go practice your trade where it belongs. In MEXIHOLE!!!
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#14 Nov 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried to hire Americans to work for me as electrician, they want $30 an hour, benefits and the protection of a union, I cannot afford that. Many miss Fridays and Mondays, I can't have that either.
There's a lot of things you say you can't afford. You're greedy. Didn't you father a kid a while back that you don't feel financially responsible for either?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2013
I have a license, my workers work under my authorization and inspection by me.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
I have a license, my workers work under my authorization and inspection by me.
You drive wages down by hiring illegal aliens. Bad. And what about that kid? I'm just trying to figure out what kind of man you are.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#17 Nov 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still repeating the same ole pro-illegal lies that Americans aren't willing to do most jobs for a fair wage that these illegals are holding? Americans have always been roofers so WTH kind of BS are you spouting now? By the way, what's an undocumented? Nothing like that exists in real life. With the lies you spread in here who in the hell would want to give you amnesty?
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#18 Nov 25, 2013
"Illegal aliens arrested", are you shyttin me? Better not let Obama and Holder know or there's gonna be hell to pay.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#19 Nov 25, 2013
they should of been shipped back across the border after they were arrested no questions asked
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#20 Nov 27, 2013
I'm unable to hire an American electrician or carpenter. They expect too much, I cannot make a profit if I use them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glenn Beck Asks Policy Analyst Which Candidate ... 2 min frigginhell 39
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 min jimmy krack korn 140,940
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 12 min Katrina in Chandler 374
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 28 min hal 5,511
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 40 min Just Sayin 17
News Winning: convicted illegal alien sex offender a... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 2 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web