Erie group rallies for immigration re...

Erie group rallies for immigration reform

There are 54 comments on the Erie Times News story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Erie group rallies for immigration reform. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Sister Marlene Bertke, director of the Benedictines for Peace of Erie, would like to see Congress pass an immigration reform bill that paves a path toward U.S. citizenship for the nation's more than 11 million undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
trevor

Montpelier, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2013
open the floodgates... lets fill the cesspool !
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Tell sister to go to hell !!!!!! Take the new pope dont like him.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2013
First of all, A HALF-HOUR vigil? The sister dedicated 30 whole minutes to illegal aliens? What was the rush? Was it "knockwurst night" at the nunnery? Second, the five million children of illegal aliens would ostensibly go back to Mexshitco et al. with their parents, wouldn't they? No one, not even illegal aliens, has children just to get welfare benefits. Chuckle. The real reason the bitch is in favor of allowing 30 million vermin into the US is that they are catholics and would put money in the coffers each week. Stop this bullshit now. DECLARE WAR ON MEXICO for flooding our country with wet back garbage.
Jesus Malverde

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Antisemitic, racist,homophobe and now mysoginistic, you're racking quitethe score with my Father there bubby.
Satan

Erie, PA

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Antisemitic, racist,homophobe and now mysoginistic, you're racking quitethe score with my Father there bubby.
I am your father stupid. I am gonna do mean things to your butt exit for eternity.
Sister Joan

Erie, PA

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
First of all, A HALF-HOUR vigil? The sister dedicated 30 whole minutes to illegal aliens? What was the rush? Was it "knockwurst night" at the nunnery? Second, the five million children of illegal aliens would ostensibly go back to Mexshitco et al. with their parents, wouldn't they? No one, not even illegal aliens, has children just to get welfare benefits. Chuckle. The real reason the bitch is in favor of allowing 30 million vermin into the US is that they are catholics and would put money in the coffers each week. Stop this bullshit now. DECLARE WAR ON MEXICO for flooding our country with wet back garbage.
Actually these nuns hate the true Catholic church.
pez collector

Waterford, PA

#7 Dec 7, 2013
wild child wrote:
Tell sister to go to hell !!!!!! Take the new pope dont like him.
Do you know him?
furry nipples

Waterford, PA

#8 Dec 7, 2013
Sister Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually these nuns hate the true Catholic church.
So does everyone else who isn't you, your sister or the child you produced together.
Holla Back Gurl

Waterford, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
First of all, A HALF-HOUR vigil? The sister dedicated 30 whole minutes to illegal aliens? What was the rush? Was it "knockwurst night" at the nunnery? Second, the five million children of illegal aliens would ostensibly go back to Mexshitco et al. with their parents, wouldn't they? No one, not even illegal aliens, has children just to get welfare benefits. Chuckle. The real reason the bitch is in favor of allowing 30 million vermin into the US is that they are catholics and would put money in the coffers each week. Stop this bullshit now. DECLARE WAR ON MEXICO for flooding our country with wet back garbage.
It's either that or that nuns love all people and care about the poor.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2013
Nuns are good peoples. :-)
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#11 Dec 7, 2013
ill back you up holla Isabella you know these people are still trying anything to get accepted and them or their kids are still not wanted or looked upon as freeloaders and illegals you said declare war on mexico would not take half a day with our military and who gives a crap about the catholics are they going to ask the catholic church for forgivness for being illegal and breaking u.s. laws sneaking into the country illegally I do not think a hale mary from catholic church will get them anywhere not in this case
Tyrone Shoes

Port Clinton, OH

#12 Dec 8, 2013
mo' votes fo' the man!

Lowlifes Rule !
Sister Joan

Erie, PA

#13 Dec 8, 2013
furry nipples wrote:
<quoted text>So does everyone else who isn't you, your sister or the child you produced together.
You obviously live in a small hate filled world.
State Street Stan

Joplin, MO

#14 Dec 9, 2013
There is a reason why our founders believed in Seperation of Church & State....The Socialist activities of the good sisters in opposition to the laws of this country are a prime example.7622
justsayn

North East, PA

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Actually they opened up the gates back in the 90's (look up the statistics) the reason was to replace all the aborted that are now not in our work force, one for one do the math , one bad deed deserves another I guess,I am all for immigration to improve our way of life but these people are not an asset, they enter as criminals, not many doctors or engineers I suspect, and mostly they will drain the system of "free stuff" which now includes health care to make even more babies and we will end up like the country they ran from. If we sneak into their country you get 10 years in jail ,now thats what we should do with them or send them back.
Mr Civility

Waterford, PA

#16 Dec 9, 2013
justsayn wrote:
Actually they opened up the gates back in the 90's (look up the statistics) the reason was to replace all the aborted that are now not in our work force, one for one do the math , one bad deed deserves another I guess,I am all for immigration to improve our way of life but these people are not an asset, they enter as criminals, not many doctors or engineers I suspect, and mostly they will drain the system of "free stuff" which now includes health care to make even more babies and we will end up like the country they ran from. If we sneak into their country you get 10 years in jail ,now thats what we should do with them or send them back.
Since it seems Republicans as well as Democrats will be pushing to get reforms through does this mean you won't vote for the Republicans?
why

Erie, PA

#17 Dec 9, 2013
Mr Civility wrote:
<quoted text>Since it seems Republicans as well as Democrats will be pushing to get reforms through does this mean you won't vote for the Republicans?
Interesting point idiot. Should he vote democrat and continue with the destruction of America that you democraps are famous for? Better question idiot, is why don't you vote Independent?
snag

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 9, 2013
Try the Ellis Island way like my people did, had to have sponsor, came with nothing, no handouts, did hard work, wanted to be a legal American!
Mr Civility

Waterford, PA

#19 Dec 9, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point idiot. Should he vote democrat and continue with the destruction of America that you democraps are famous for? Better question idiot, is why don't you vote Independent?
From the gist of his post I suspected he wouldn't be voting Democratic. I was curious if his view at odds with Republicans would be enough to sway him from endorsing them. That was all. And I'd bet I probably have voted Independent at some point for some candidate.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#20 Dec 9, 2013
10 people go out on a street corner with a sign for a half hour and I'm reading about it? I guess we know where the corrupt corporate media stands on amnesty. If these religious zealots were smart enough to see what the exploiters have planned for the illegal aliens they might not be so quick to condone that abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 23 min spocko 363
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 24 min Jethro McBilly Bob 11,218
News DACA recipients question future 31 min AMERICA FIRST 295
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 47 min quetzalcoatl 147,586
News Illegal immigration a hot topic at lieutenant g... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 2 hr Mr Greenjeans 28
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 3 hr Bird Watcher 64
More from around the web