Illegal Aliens Deserve "Respect?" For What?

May 20, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.americanconservativedaily.com

Anti-American politicians comprised of Democrats and RINOs who are in favor of amnesty, have taken to arrogantly demanding "respect" for invading aliens.

According to the new argument, we are blessed to have scores of million of illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the "Newly Arrived Refugess" like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.

Respect them for what?

Comments
821 - 840 of 861 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Any one in the US illegaly deserve no respect,no rights and no benefits.
illegal=law breaker!

Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
latinas eat feces

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

latinas the females eat feces as part of their sex and say it tastes like pork rinds
they are pos

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

they are pos anyways, so suits them to eat sh_it

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

VIVA LA "WELFARE WARRIORS"!! AMERICA JUST GOT "OKIE DOKED"
hmmm

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

yup i agree i heard that too - if you want a rim job or a chick to eat your feces during sex, i heard a latina is MUCH more game than white chicks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

hmmm-SPEAKING OF HAD NO IDEA AMERICANS HAD SUCH A FECAL FETISH -WOW

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

HMMM-ITS ALRIGHT JUST DO LIKE THE CALIFORNIANS BLAME DADDY FOR GIVING THEM THE CREDIT CARD TO GO SHOPPING-AND THEN LIKE MOVE AND "PLAY PRETEND" LIKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN-OOOPS DAISY! HEHEHEHEEHEEE
Manual Labour

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Latinos r Filthy andDirty wrote:
Notice as many latinos as you can around you in their natural habitat...they are one of the filthiest people that ever lived.
You like it when I trim and fertilize your bush.
Austinite

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

They may demand respect but are treated with contempt since they are nothing more than common criminals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

AUSTINITE-DO YOU KNOW WHY MEXICANS LOOK AT AMERICAN WITH CONTEMPT AND DESPISE THEM ? BECAUSE THEY WERE PAID TO ROB YOU(americans)AND YOU MADE AN EXCEPTION FOR THEM AS A RACE -THUSLY WHY THE MEXICANS KICKED OUT HALF OF CALIFORNIANS TOOLBAGS ALREADY-PAID TO POPULATE "SUCKER SANCTUARY STATES" AS WELL ? ALL FAIR IN WARFARE !-
IDEALS THEORYS AND INVESTING IN FAILURE AND SPENDING OTHERS MONEY IS ONE DELUSION, REALITY IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET!UGH WHOSE DRUNKEN POT LADEN PIPE DREAM WAS FINANCING 400 YEARS OF FAILURE ON A RACIST PREMISE ANYWAYS?SOMEBODY NEEDS AN INTERVENTION!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

MANUAL LABOR-YES AMERICANS WORKED HARD AND DID MEANIAL LABOR AND WORK AS WELL THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THEY ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD -AND SINCE STEALING IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET ANYTHING AND ONCE YOU GET IT YOU SABOTAGE YOURSELF OUT OF IT -THATS WHY YOU HAVE NOTHING
ESTUPIDO POBECITOS PERROS WANNA "PLAY" HUMAN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

YEAH MEXICAN WANT "EQUAL" TRETAMENT? BUT DON'T WANNA MAKE ANY EFFORTS? TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND SPIT ON AMERICANS FOR GIVING THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR ACTUALLY GIVING TWO TACOS ABOUT AMERICANS?
DONT WANAN LEARN A COMMON LANGUAGE
-WANT SPECIAL FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED SOLEYON RACE?
-YEAH RIGHT SAVE THAT B.S. FOR THE BRAINWASHED TOOLBAGS RUNNING FOR OTHER STATES WAKING UP FROM THEIR 20 YEAR DRUNKEN DELUSIONAL HANGOVERS
eQe

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

spit on mexicans
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

orkin33 wrote:
VIVA LA "WELFARE WARRIORS"!! AMERICA JUST GOT "OKIE DOKED"
orkin33 wrote:
WANTED:
A consenting adult mexican boarder jumper for some hot passionate male on male sex!
Orkin33, you are weird.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I respect people who follow our laws. In the worst case, try not to break more than one law at a time.
Feces a lg part of Mexcan

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Mexicans fart so much because of beans a large part of their diet, wet farts mean feces all over their undergarments and inevitably on their clothes

Feces as you see is a large part of Mexican way of life

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

WELL THAT IS HOW THE BROWNSHIRT CHOSEN RAZA SHARE WITH OTHERS THEIR SUCCESSFUL AWESOME POO1 IF ITS ALL YOU HAVE WHAT YA GONNA DO?
LIKE ANGRY POO FILLED DIAPERED BABIES SCREAMING AT THE HIGHCHAIR TO BE CHANGED?
ON THE OTHER HAND YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR BEING ABLE TO BRAINWASH YOU WEAK MINDED AMERICANS SCALP YOUR HUMANITY AND KICK YOU OUT OF YOUR STATES IN A TACO PUNCH DRUNK DAZE! DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT THO
ListenUpPeeps

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

The Holy Bible tells us to be kind and compassionate to foreigners - but warns us against allowing them to hold positions in our govt.

The Bible says it - that settles it.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

LISTEN UP PEEPS-WELL THAT WOULD BE EXACTLY WHAT THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE WOULD HOPE FOR :(
Feces their way of life

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

the majority won't leave it this way

as well even if mexicans get a foothold you think we'll make their life easy? quality of life them, we have the reigns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••