Obama encourages illegal aliens to co...

Obama encourages illegal aliens to continue hunger strike

There are 19 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 1, 2013, titled Obama encourages illegal aliens to continue hunger strike. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the day after Thanksgiving, President Barack Obama stopped by a white tent on the National Mall where some activists have been fasting to protest House inaction on immigration legislation for the past 18 days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Magadala

Snoqualmie, WA

#1 Dec 1, 2013
There are no Cesar Chavez in this crowd.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#2 Dec 1, 2013
does he really think that it will make the American people have sympthany for them
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2013
First normal thing I ever heard him say, hes getting tired of them also.this will change no ones mind, trust me.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Dec 1, 2013
We will not be second class in the future any longer. We want our share of the pie.
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2013
I don't see Obama going hungry.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#6 Dec 1, 2013
you can have your pie in mexico you are not even considered second class you are considered no class
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 1, 2013
liberty wrote:
you can have your pie in mexico you are not even considered second class you are considered no class
lol, no pie here for them.
rizzo

Sanford, NC

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Think of all the money we save, if all the Mexicans starved themselves instesd of raping the food stamp coffers, hey Juan go home,
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
We will not be second class in the future any longer. We want our share of the pie.
I spoke today with a liberal friend about your post's. The other laratza transplant's always lying about there lives and there agenda's. I spoke of the Dr. Bills you didn't pay in Pearland, and the so called company you pretend to have in Vero Beach. The lies you told us and Jesus, and Nyto-whatever the hell his name is, the conversation you had with all of us. The lack of humility and the only factor involved in your decisions to take advantage of this Country is Money.!!!He has always supported Legal immigration and even Reagan choice to legalize 13 million in 86. But he want's too remind you guys, we bought this Country from Mexico. Americans conquered and civilized this desert you never came this far north too, until this Country became a great choice between living in a sewer and living in a clean, non-violent society. So please quit telling us you deserve right's. You don't. This Country belongs to Americans, it's as simple as that. If you ever wanted to follow our laws and become Americans you would have gone through legal channels to do do. And further more, you really get off pissing off legal, law abiding citizens with your BS post's.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Dec 2, 2013
Ronnie, I'm sorry you feel that way. Your future leaders in the U. S. will be of Latino decent, there is nothing you or others can do about it. We will control the democratic vote, you will not see another republican president for many years to come.

You'd better get the Welcome Mat out.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#11 Dec 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Ronnie, I'm sorry you feel that way. Your future leaders in the U. S. will be of Latino decent, there is nothing you or others can do about it. We will control the democratic vote, you will not see another republican president for many years to come.
You can't be for real.. you honestly think that a culture and population of a failed Country/ failed country/ most of which have no education will somehow take over The U.S. I've felt sympathetic towards you because you are resilient against the rotten things people have thrown your way, but now you're speaking as if you have no Clue what you're talking about. It reminds me of friends of mine that drink beer's after work, and after a few, the light bulb burns out.Hispanic/South America is a Southern Continent that didn't achieve anything. With all your Natural Resources and Beautiful Coastlines, the abhorrent indigenous have never accomplished anything.!!! Except crime/murder/ violence/leeching off other people's Country. Stealing everything in sight that's not bolted down. I didn't roll off the boat yesterday. My opinions are based of truth. Fact. Study. Get off defending a backward culture. Join humanity by learning to follow truth/not lies given you and your people about what Americans need you for. Unfortunatley, you are being used. You always have been. Civil right's work when people are honest and go through the proper channels to gain legitimacy.Begging for it on Topix doesn't work. Haven't you noticed the poster's comment's. If you want people to show you respect. Go back to mexico. Figure out how to live here legit. That's it Man.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Ronnie the posters here are now calling him a 5150.oh and a fake faker.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#13 Dec 2, 2013
wild child wrote:
Ronnie the posters here are now calling him a 5150.oh and a fake faker.
I know wild... And of course I've read his crap for over a year now. But who the hell is he? Is he an illegal living in jail in Florida. Could he be a laratza plant/ probably. But my God. After while I try some humanity on him, maybe because he needs to grow up and face his truth's. No one can be that in denial. Maybe he has to live in denial, so he can justify breaking our laws. I don't know. But sometimes I just go WHAAAAAT?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#14 Dec 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Latino citizens are not second class in this country. The illegal ones don't even belong here. You have your share of the pie in your own country.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I know wild... And of course I've read his crap for over a year now. But who the hell is he? Is he an illegal living in jail in Florida. Could he be a laratza plant/ probably. But my God. After while I try some humanity on him, maybe because he needs to grow up and face his truth's. No one can be that in denial. Maybe he has to live in denial, so he can justify breaking our laws. I don't know. But sometimes I just go WHAAAAAT?
ronnie if he was in jail he would not be online day and night.really.he is a crazy illegal laraza and that is a 5150 you know that.or could be wasted.maybe both.meds can do it.you work in the medical field.just know he is first to be deported.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Dec 4, 2013
I work every day and sometimes weekends. You'll never see me on here before 5pm. I work at a small electrical business, I do electrical repairs and home repairs for seniors in the Vero area. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I work and earn every penny I make, I get nothing from the government, even though I should. I was brought here as an infant and grew up in the San Antonio area, going to the public school system there. I learned the electrical business from my uncle and my previous boss Geraldo. He taught me alot.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Dec 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
I work every day and sometimes weekends. You'll never see me on here before 5pm. I work at a small electrical business, I do electrical repairs and home repairs for seniors in the Vero area. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I work and earn every penny I make, I get nothing from the government, even though I should. I was brought here as an infant and grew up in the San Antonio area, going to the public school system there. I learned the electrical business from my uncle and my previous boss Geraldo. He taught me alot.
yes we know 5150, your parents now live in mexico they are retired, your mom was a maid in a hotel and your dad worked for the city, how as an illegal did he get that job? They now live in progresso.we heard this 100times at least.no you will not get amnesty coz your parents left you here.and I know you came as a child lmao goodbye juan eat some brown nuts.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#18 Dec 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
So we will have ethnocentric, racists in charge in the future and that's a good thing? The ethnic group that thinks they are above our laws?

I'll never welcome racists with a tribal mentality and a self-centered, anti-laws attitude in our government nor in our society. No loyal American would!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#19 Dec 4, 2013
juan nobody cares about you or your family except seeing you bused out back home you just do not get it do you besides you have something against americans like hiring them but you do not mind taking their money do you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Katrina be banned? 14 min Katrina 234
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 17 min Katrina 10,917
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 59 min spocko 1,309
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions visited Portland... 1 hr Pence of Tides 3
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr Retribution 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Well Well 147,665
News The Number of Illegal Aliens from China Arreste... 2 hr genese 1
More from around the web