Norway to increase bilateral loan to IMF

Norway to increase bilateral loan to IMF

There are 3 comments on the The Norway Post story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Norway to increase bilateral loan to IMF. In it, The Norway Post reports that:

Last year's offer of NOK 55 billion for 2012 was double that of earlier annual loan offers to the IMF.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Norway Post.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Ah, c’mon you funny little Norwegians. You contribute 7 billion Euros to the IMF to stabilize the European economy? Are you aware of that the EU states already had agreed last December to contribute 150 billion to the same organization?
Do you really believe that if the EU countries could contribute that amount, they desperately need your money? Why do you Idiots think that your 7 billion chips and nuts are gonna save the whole holy universe? Save my ass…
Heinz

Oslo, Norway

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Typical selfish, stingy Norwegians. What a measly contribution for the so called richest country in the world. That prides itself on having no national debt. I wouldn't expect anything less from cold Norway. There are countries that are in serious financial trouble that give much, much more than that. Shameful. How much money does Norway ask for oil and gas that it is stealing from under the Earth's ocean? Norway loves nothing more than kicking everybody else when they are down. E.g. Norwegian Airlines. Norway is cashing in from others misfortune. Instead of helping to stabilise other regions in need. I wonder what would have happened to Norway during WWII if it wasn't for the actions of a few brave countries to save their behinds. It's typical Norwegian to exploit the second and third world, e.g. the Baltic region, India, pakistan, etc. Norway should put it's money where it's mouth is for once! Instead of talking like it's some kind of big player. Pathetic.

Det er så innmari norsk å være egoistisk og slemt. Norge bør skamme seg.
Bergit

Sweden

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Hei
Jeg er Bergit ved navn jeg var i behov av lån for å
betale regninger og gjeld, og jeg ble fortalt av en
venn til å kontakte den virkelige internett utlåner ble
hun fikk sitt lån uten sikkerhet, så jeg gjorde Jeg var
overraskende at lånebeløpet på 200.000 Euro var gitt
til meg for forretningsmessig årsak, så jeg er så glad
tross alt i år har jeg vært på leting etter lån, og jeg
har også fått lurt av internett lån lurt så jeg er så
glad i dag møter jeg med drømmen min med hjelp
av lån jeg fikk fra en fantastisk utlåner som fru Mary.
Ønsker jeg dere alle til å kontakte henne nå for lånet
hun tillit verdig hennes e-post:
marylifecareinvestment09@gmail .com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE Arrests Nearly 200 Convicted Criminal Illeg... 8 min spud 29
News Man deported to Jordan from US after 39 years 8 min kyman 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 16 min state brass 16,599
News Trump offers 'Dreamers' a path to citizenship, ... 32 min spud 251
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Quirky 148,632
News Rush Limbaugh endorses giving illegal immigrant... 6 hr tomin cali 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 6 hr Quirky 17,230
More from around the web