Mexico's Racist Anti-Americanism

Aug 2, 2009 Full story: forestfire.wordpress.com 2,195

As our Congress considers legislation that would grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens anti-Americanism and racism continue to brew in Mexico.

While our leaders bow and kiss the ring of ’guilt activists’ the Mexican government pushes for amnesty because it allows them to continue to push their problems onto us.

1. During the 1993 Miss Universe pageant in Mexico Miss USA, Kenya Moore, was also booed and heckled.

2. During the 2004 Olympics soccer match in Mexico boos were hurled at the American team during the playing of the ’Star Spangled Banner.’ Mexico fans also shouted praise to Osama bin Laden when the American team was defeated by Mexico.

3. In a 2005 soccer match Mexican fans cheered Osama’s name again after booing during the American national anthem. Containers of urine were also thrown at American players.

4. Glass Bottles and insults were thrown at American fans during a 1998 soccer match between America and Mexico held in Los Angeles, California by Mexican fans. It was reported that most of the Mexican fans doing the bottle throwing and insulting were born and raised here in the United States.

This hatred built upon a fantasy of stolen land is rooted deep within Mexico and has been purposely encouraged by the Mexican government and elite. Hence, this modern immigrant activist politics that calls anyone who believes in American sovereignty, legal immigration, assimilation, border security and the rule of law a racist. It is the illegal aliens and the Mexican government who are the racists. They refuse to learn our language or assimilate once here. This shows a disdain for our traditional American culture and the English language. One just has to look at the photos from last years illegal immigrant marches in which the American born children of illegal and legal immigrants flew foreign flags, spoke in Spanish instead of English and defaced American flags.

Full Story
First Prev
of 110
Next Last

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#2373 Jun 10, 2012
Racist such as the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, and the NAACP belong in the Democrat Party so it is only natural racist hispanics such as La Raza find a home with the liberals also.
Liberals will always agree on racism as long as it is directed towards whites, so they will never go for controlling the borders or cracking down on illegal immigration.

Illegal aliens: The future of the Democrat Party.
Asian Guy

Valley Stream, NY

#2374 Jan 23, 2013
Many Mexicans, both in Mexico and the US, even online, DO seem to be extremely hostile to Americans; it may be reactionary, but they always seem bent on ranting things like, "Death to Gringos!" They call Americans racist, but I personally have never seen the level of hatred they spew against the US.
normalperson

Jenkintown, PA

#2375 Mar 22, 2013
Mexicans are losers that all need to be deported. I accept Africans, Asians, and Europeans... but not mexicans or their fellow brothers under them
History

Herrin, IL

#2377 Apr 6, 2013
Lately i've heard rumors, that the white man must be lame, just because he's been dormant, DON'T mean that he's tame.

You threaten his existence, it won't be a mystery, why everyone who's ever come against him, has lost throughout all of history.

From the Vikings, who roamed the seven seas, he's conquered all of Africa, and nuked the Japanese.

Exploring the bottom of the oceans and putting men into space, he's accomplished more than anybody, no matter who's the race.

Now the world's all against him, as the Bible foretells, ready to get rid of whitey, to make the world a living hell.

They just don't understand, he's been blessed from high above, when they start to make the push, they sure as hell won't like the shove.

The socalled minorities like to attack whitey, bitch and complain, but you'd better first ask yourself, if you really want to ride this train?
USA

El Paso, TX

#2378 Apr 8, 2013
Dan wrote:
Like Americans treated everybody so right. There's not enough space here to list all the examples of how americans denigrate and humilliate other races. Not only in America, but all over the world.
If Americans want respect, start setting the example.
If you don't like this country you can leave anytime and don't let the door hit you on the way out. We don't want or need people like you in this country, we have enough with the illegal aliens. On second thought you are probably and illegal alien yourself. Are you talking about respect? You and your illegal alien friends don't have a clue about the meaning of respect. Mexicans are the most racist people I have ever known. Get over it fool, this land is not yours and will never be. You can leave anytime you want, how about now!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2379 Apr 9, 2013
Nothing has changed since then, nor have the feelings of those who have entered illegally. So whay are we even considerig gifting them the the ability to remain here and dig in even deeper, when it is apparent that they will never be a part of the whole, rather they will be a splinter group here to further divide the country.
Independent

Richmond, IN

#2380 Apr 9, 2013
History wrote:
Lately i've heard rumors, that the white man must be lame, just because he's been dormant, DON'T mean that he's tame.
You threaten his existence, it won't be a mystery, why everyone who's ever come against him, has lost throughout all of history.
From the Vikings, who roamed the seven seas, he's conquered all of Africa, and nuked the Japanese.
Exploring the bottom of the oceans and putting men into space, he's accomplished more than anybody, no matter who's the race.
Now the world's all against him, as the Bible foretells, ready to get rid of whitey, to make the world a living hell.
They just don't understand, he's been blessed from high above, when they start to make the push, they sure as hell won't like the shove.
The socalled minorities like to attack whitey, bitch and complain, but you'd better first ask yourself, if you really want to ride this train?
Rev. David Manning has warned about this, he has said he will be on the side of the white man, and he's black.
Con Todo

United States

#2381 Apr 10, 2013
History wrote:
A think a much more likely, long-term scenario is:

Sure things might be a tough slog for a while after the eradication of whitey, but people with colored skin will eventually realize we need to live in peace, harmony, and within the confines of our environmental parameters. Gone will be the days when whole mountains are sheared off to make way for nuclear plants, coal mines; land, sky, and rivers will return back to their pristine states; diseases of every type imaginable will go the way of Darwin. The idyllic days of pre-whiteman North American will return and I hope and pray for this for my great-grandchildren.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2382 Apr 10, 2013
Con Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure things might be a tough slog for a while after the eradication of whitey, but people with colored skin will eventually realize we need to live in peace, harmony, and within the confines of our environmental parameters. Gone will be the days when whole mountains are sheared off to make way for nuclear plants, coal mines; land, sky, and rivers will return back to their pristine states; diseases of every type imaginable will go the way of Darwin. The idyllic days of pre-whiteman North American will return and I hope and pray for this for my great-grandchildren.
Going back to the stone age isn't the answer. Even then, there were those who thought they should have what somebody else worked for, and they took it by force. There will always be people who don't think they have to abide by any laws or rules. Making "whitey" extinct will not change the human nature of some loathesome people.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2383 Apr 10, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like american "visitors" show respect in other countries?
Mexico loves America loves our money and that we have a country that works . They still cant figure theirs out ,after thousands of years in South America as they claim.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2384 Apr 10, 2013
Con Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
your freeto go live in a cave , eat roots or whatever you can find for food , no stealing from farms , or people yard gardens,no clothes , no heat , no Ac, no car , no electric light ,no books , no nothing !!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!! seriously give it all up . you dont like it .
Con Todo

United States

#2385 Apr 10, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico loves America loves our money and that we have a country that works . They still cant figure theirs out ,after thousands of years in South America as they claim.
Mexico was doing just fine until the American insatiable craving for illegal drugs tore asunder their country and the refugees had no choice but go north.

You woulda done the same. Come to think it, your ancestors did flee oppression, starvation, etc., in their home countries.
Con Todo

United States

#2386 Apr 10, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>G Even then, there were those who thought they should have what somebody else worked for, and they took it by force. There will always be people who don't think they have to abide by any laws or rules.
You, sir, are 100% correct. The people you describe are generally called Caucasian.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2387 Apr 10, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Rev. David Manning has warned about this, he has said he will be on the side of the white man, and he's black.
Smart man or he could go live with his people in africa . but hes not stupid!!!!!!!!!!
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2388 Apr 10, 2013
Con Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico was doing just fine until the American insatiable craving for illegal drugs tore asunder their country and the refugees had no choice but go north.
You woulda done the same. Come to think it, your ancestors did flee oppression, starvation, etc., in their home countries.
Guess you should talk to those fine unstanding Mexicans that produce the drugs and kill their own country men for sport .Kinda like the human sacrifices they did before the Spanish yes it was the Spanish (read your history ) that laid waste to Mexico and countries South of there. So why dont you go talk to Spain and see if you cant get some of the Gold they lugged across the Ocean . It was montazumas own people that killed him . Whitey helped the native americans keep Mexicans out of america ,until America kicked their butts . You would not have stepped into america if it had not been for the spainish and their guns. Why does Mexico not try to make sure the drugs never make it to America ??? Find the tunnels put up fences . Call out it army to defeat the cartals??? i think we know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 110
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min Angels Flight 137,643
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr serfs up 43
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 2 hr kuda 20
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 2 hr Jamestheduke21 3
Texas AG accuses feds of misleading on immigran... 2 hr wild child 1
Texas Files Early Discovery Motion Against Obama 2 hr wild child 1
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 3 hr goonsquad 113
Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by ... 6 hr INFIDEL 15
More from around the web