Racism, prejudice, intolerance: as American as apple pie

Oct 26, 2009 Full story: Denver Post 8,657

Religious authorities utilized the word - heretic' in the 16th century to silence or - slap down' anyone that brought facts, figures and new concepts to the public.A If a new scientific concept contradicted the Catholic Church, they placed the scoundrel under house arrest - such as Galileo for proving the Earth revolved around the sun.

Full Story
First Prev
of 433
Next Last
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10831 Aug 4, 2012
Long Live Chick-Fil-A!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10832 Aug 4, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors were immigrants who paid their own way at all times. Illegal aliens don't. If you want to help them, go to their country and stop them from coming here and leeching off of others. Then pay their medical bills and buy them food for life. That's YOUR choice. You have no right to force anyone else to support your favorite charity cases. You have no right to break US soveriegn laws by aiding and abetting people who have been legislated against by the US Congress. I don't care if you have a glowng halo around your hubris-filled widdle head - you have no morality to speak of, nor any sense of law and order.
Illegal aliens are scavengers and parasites who become a cancer in society.
mikemike

Portland, OR

#10834 Aug 5, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dude, that sh!t isnt going to fly anymore.
sorry son,theres no new ideas for this country,its the same game thats been going on ever since the mayflower.nothing new.
Tom

United States

#10835 Mar 30, 2013
The funny thing is, you can't spell and you are 'legal'
Wet backs wrote:
<quoted text>Since
you love the wetbacks so much why don't you go live in Mexico? Those people come over here and bring their culture with them and they expect us to accept the fact that they want the United States to support them. You must be an illigal. Those people have more rights than the United States Citizen, that's why they don't become United States citizens, hell they get everything for free. I work my ass off trying to make it in this economy and guess who get part of my income? You got it...the illegals and the white trash too but at least they didn't come the United States they are already here. They march in our streets for rights on May 5. What do you think would happen to an American if they demanded rights in Mexico that they have no right to? They came here ilegaly and should not be rewarder for that.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#10836 Mar 30, 2013
Tom wrote:
The funny thing is, you can't spell and you are 'legal'
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, nobody gives a sh!t.
USA

El Paso, TX

#10837 Apr 2, 2013
Howicit wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your assumption is ignorant. I've was a Democrat for 38 years, and am now an independent. I am for a woman right to choose and don't care who marries who. But I know damage when I see it and an invasion when it happens. Diversity comes from the word to divide and that is what this invasion is doing to this country. I know graffiti when I see it and gangs prowling my streets, or 30 people living in a garage against our zoning codes. You see I wasn't brainwashed by our existing school system. No it is not me that is ignorant or right wing. You don't even know you've been brainwashed be cause you've been taught it's so cool to be liberal. Next time don't forget to use the words "hate" or "intolerant" those are your buzz words. But I must give you credit, you did manage to get in the word "racist". Next time just call me a coconut, my last name is Garcia.
I am Hispanic but first and foremost American. I, like you and a million more do not support the illegal invasion of this country. We must all speak up. Now is the time to put a stop to this nonsense of amnesty. Our politicians are selling themselves for votes.
USA

El Paso, TX

#10838 Apr 2, 2013
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>sorry son,theres no new ideas for this country,its the same game thats been going on ever since the mayflower.nothing new.
You are a fool, how can you acquire ideas from a people that have invaded a country and broken it's laws. Illegals should have no rights in this country. You sir are clueless. You are living in the past. STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW, DEPORT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, NO AMNESTY.
USA

El Paso, TX

#10840 Apr 2, 2013
RevWendy wrote:
<quoted text>
My question exactly, I am a United Church of Christ pastor and bilingual. I founded Puente Ministry in Pescadero CA and we as a community welcome the Mexican national workers.Our book of that story for the past 10 yrs. is No Longer Strangers: The Practice of Radical Hospitality. Ck our web www.no-longer-strangers.org and read our reality on the wonderful brothers and families who maintain good lives, jobs and help their families at home in Mexico. There is no other econ. feasible choice. Read the last book on our BOOK page of the web and get the true context. Be wise, and stand up for true justice, FOR ALL...who among us is to an immigrant in our heritage? Only the First Nation/Native Americans and you see what our nation did to these people.
You say you are a priest? Well, nowadays you don't have to much to stand on. Many priests are not respected anymore since they become pedophiles. Church and Government should be separate. Why is the church meddling in politics. You say "We as a community welcome the Mexican National Worker", well hello most of the illegals are in California. The church caters to this people because they need the money offerings.
SOCIALIZED Kibbutz

Tampa, FL

#10842 May 7, 2013
Racism is zionism ........CHOSENNESS is zio-racism , watch out for the Dalsimer Wolfpacks and AIPAC - JDL Fifth Column in cars with FL tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , GOAMG , LXE 904 , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , J36 4LI , 617 TIH , 488 TYD , M95 9ME , 625 6AG , M80 5EU , VCA73........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Lavon Affair , GATEKEEPERS , ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and Goldstone Report .
AIPAC hates USA

Tampa, FL

#10843 May 7, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are a priest? Well, nowadays you don't have to much to stand on. Many priests are not respected anymore since they become pedophiles. Church and Government should be separate. Why is the church meddling in politics. You say "We as a community welcome the Mexican National Worker", well hello most of the illegals are in California. The church caters to this people because they need the money offerings.
..........Seperate RELIGION and State , Religion has been infiltrated by zio-notcees and Kabbalah JDL wingnutz .......... FEAR NO EVIL ......Fear no CHOSSENESS scammer ........Fera no PAUL WOLFOWITZ - PAM GELLER warmongir..........beware of the JINSA - WINEP Wolfpacks in cars with FL Tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , 617 TIH , BAL Y35 , GOAMG , VCA73 , J36 4LI , 625 6AG , M80 5EU , 838 TFS, 488 TYD .
USS LIBERTY

Tampa, FL

#10844 May 7, 2013
SOCIALIZED Kibbutz wrote:
Racism is zionism ........CHOSENNESS is zio-racism , watch out for the Dalsimer Wolfpacks and AIPAC - JDL Fifth Column in cars with FL tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , GOAMG , LXE 904 , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , J36 4LI , 617 TIH , 488 TYD , M95 9ME , 625 6AG , M80 5EU , VCA73........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Lavon Affair , GATEKEEPERS , ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and Goldstone Report .
........FREE ANAT KAMM .......Join PETE SEEGER , Joel Kovel , Ilan Pappe , norman Finklestein and Stevie Wonder in the BDS of zio-imperialism.
FOX NEWS FAIL

Los Angeles, CA

#10845 May 7, 2013
kobadger wrote:
<quoted text>It's called flag planting friend. Mexicans come here wanting to gain a foothold in our country under the guise of "they just want a better life". The truth is they lost a war in 1848 and they feel they are entitled to just come over here. They figure if enough of them come and refuse to speak English then it will become mandatory that ALL school aged children become fluent in both English and Spanish. Well that's not going to happen.Ther will be no amnesty and the Asians are on their way and will soon outnumber ALL Hispanics. Most Asians speak English as a second language so they should fit in real nice. It's only going to get worse for the 3rd world illegals.
Wow... you bigots & racist are so funny!!
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10846 May 7, 2013
FOX NEWS FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... you bigots & racist are so funny!!
you reconquistas are even more funny.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10847 May 8, 2013
I encourage you all to read this thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFF39M2...

Is Black separatism the answer that we're all looking for?

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#10848 May 8, 2013
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>sorry son,theres no new ideas for this country,its the same game thats been going on ever since the mayflower.nothing new.
"The Mayflower"....You are a total IDIOT.
FUSION CENTERS amok

Tampa, FL

#10851 Jun 12, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
..........seperate RELIGION and state..........pedo rabbi Mitchell Mann and Rabbi Abe Foxman are as bad as Bruce Ritter and Anthony Weiner Embriano ..........the zio-imperialists and AIPAC wolfpacks control ZOG .........See BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Goldstone Report , ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and Gatekeepers .
Rhesus Mascari

Tampa, FL

#10852 Jun 12, 2013
AIPAC hates USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........Seperate RELIGION and State , Religion has been infiltrated by zio-notcees and Kabbalah JDL wingnutz .......... FEAR NO EVIL ......Fear no CHOSSENESS scammer ........Fera no PAUL WOLFOWITZ - PAM GELLER warmongir..........beware of the JINSA - WINEP Wolfpacks in cars with FL Tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , 617 TIH , BAL Y35 , GOAMG , VCA73 , J36 4LI , 625 6AG , M80 5EU , 838 TFS, 488 TYD .
..........ALL99 , 644 PTL , LXE 904 .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 433
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media baron joins Quebec's separatist cause (Mar '14) 26 min ozanotokiralama 5
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 31 min nobama 5
Distinguished pol 1 hr Le Jimbo 42
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 3 hr R12 Freon 113
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 3 hr Deo Vindice 9
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 4 hr L Morales 27
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr J ValJean 137,084
More from around the web