Sen. Reid: "Poison Pill" Immigration ...

Sen. Reid: "Poison Pill" Immigration Amendment Will Get a Vote

There are 12 comments on the MotherJones story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Sen. Reid: "Poison Pill" Immigration Amendment Will Get a Vote. In it, MotherJones reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has called an amendment floated by Sen. John Cornyn a "poison pill" that, if passed, could kill the immigration bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MotherJones.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Good I hope that pill kills the bill coz it needs to die(harry)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2013
ha! not only will that kill the bill hopefully it will run the illegal aliens out of all jobs and get them to leave.

yet that 90% rate needs to be raised to 99.99% to make things more of a challenge to get some real action done at our borders.
Atlanta 2c

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Racist people always fight change but this is one bill that will pass eventually and I will vote for amnesty in any form. American for change

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Atlanta 2c wrote:
Racist people always fight change but this is one bill that will pass eventually and I will vote for amnesty in any form. American for change
why would you want to change the country into a third world sewer?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Atlanta 2c wrote:
The m.Brotherhood offers CHANGE.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Nancy&Reid and Obama will push through as much as they can unread, and constructed by K-street. Only those not Democratic andRhINO will be in their way.
Juan Too

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Good I hope that pill kills the bill coz it needs to die(harry)
Why do you want the bill to die?

Don't you believe in securing the border as proposed by Cronyn?

Location hidden

#8 Jun 20, 2013
The PoliticalElite of Washington, DC are only interested in growing their power and protecting their bank accounts. Now they use the IRS to intimidate and if allowed, will use the military to enforce.
Rude Term for Mexicans

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want the bill to die?
Don't you believe in securing the border as proposed by Cronyn?
Yes, I believe in securing the border. We don't need any more lowlife subhuman criminals in this country. As for the ones already here, round them up, beat them with clubs if they resist, dump them back in Mexico. Mexicans are America's bedbugs.
Juan Too

Mesa, AZ

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Rude Term for Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe in securing the border. We don't need any more lowlife subhuman criminals in this country. As for the ones already here, round them up, beat them with clubs if they resist, dump them back in Mexico. Mexicans are America's bedbugs.
Interesting fact: There are no bedbugs in Mexico. Curiously, they exist only in countries where there are a lot of Kockasians.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting fact: There are no bedbugs in Mexico. Curiously, they exist only in countries where there are a lot of Kockasians.
That's because bed bug's aren't stupid. Why would they suck Hispanic blood. But cock roach's living in Mexico, and have become every house holds, pet's.... lol
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because bed bug's aren't stupid. Why would they suck Hispanic blood. But cock roach's living in Mexico, and have become every house holds, pet's.... lol
lol lol lol does that juan guy ever make any sense?silly guy !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 12 min Go Blue Forever 23
News Trey Gowdy Makes His Endorsement of Marco Rubio... 15 min Ritual Habitual 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 25 min Injudgement 4,114
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 1 hr Ritual Habitual 159
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 1 hr Your Ex 34
News Undocumented Mom Of 3 U.S. Citizen Kids Deporte... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 106
News Cruz: border security needed to stop addiction ... 2 hr Ritual Habitual 5
More from around the web