Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens

Apr 12, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VDARE

Twice-convicted drunk driver and illegal alien Ramon Mendoza Pascual, 37, went on a HUNGER STRIKE to protest being caught.

Comments
21 - 40 of 59 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2014
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 14, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your wet dream, Mr. Reconquista..
It's you living in a dream. Fact, Hispanics are not going anywhere. Fact, no amount of moaning or crying is going to change that. Fact, a Republican President isn't going to make a difference, Reagan gave amnesty to millions, Romney's dad is Mexican, and Bush married a Mexican.

Fact, Mariachis will probably be playing at your grand kids wedding.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#24 Apr 14, 2014
chewpa vairga wrote:
Si se puede! Yes we can and we will. We didnt cross the border the border crossed us!
hey chupacabra, s h u t up ! chupa tu cabra ! LOL !
Fred

Colby, KS

#25 Apr 14, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
If are too deport all Hispanics, would that include you and your children???
nope,but you and your mom have to go
Usamycountry

La Habra, CA

#29 Apr 15, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t think any one would have a problem with brown people if they were not so rude and had any kind of morals. Keep pulling the "Race Card" . Your savior 0`Barry will save you right?
Beside the fact they ..(Brown People) demand respect after being thieves and sneaking across the border.
Why not go to the end of the line and apply for Citizenship the normal way?
Better yet, Why not demonstrate in the streets of Mexico City for better conditions there??
Stupid FK!
Noooooo, you are not a racist, hahaha
Confederted Man

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Apr 15, 2014
Obama will pardon every black in every prison in America during his last week in office
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#31 Apr 15, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you living in a dream. Fact, Hispanics are not going anywhere. Fact, no amount of moaning or crying is going to change that. Fact, a Republican President isn't going to make a difference, Reagan gave amnesty to millions, Romney's dad is Mexican, and Bush married a Mexican.
Why are you such a pathological liar? First off who wants LEGAL Hispanics to go anywhere? Did you forget that the forum is about illegal immigration? Why would you lie in that sh*thole forum that I only want whites to migrate here when you have read the banter back and forth between myself and your stalker buddy where I have numerous times said that I desire equality/diversity in immigration and it would be inclusive of Mexicans also? Your stalker buddy couldn't stand that concept. But I'm the racist one? Again, why did you lie about that and why didn't your stalker buddy correct you? If he was honest he would have corrected you! But he is just as dishonest as you are. No wonder he befriended you and posts in that piece of anti-American, lying, cry baby forum.

Another lie is that I grace Stormfront. I have never even visited their site nor do I subscribe to an all white country or any of their nonsense. So, why do you continue to lie about me? WTF is wrong with you?
Fred

Colby, KS

#32 Apr 15, 2014
dems don't care,as long as they can get them registered as dems to vote.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Apr 15, 2014
Oh great and the American people voted for this crap. Must have, you voted this worthless POS in as persident TWICE. Now you are going to be paying higher everything to support ALL those illegal aliens and ALL their family memebers FOREVER!
YOUR Social Security is already funding illegal aliens that have NEVER worked in the U.S. Your taxes pay for everything for them to live here. They also get FREE health care that YOU have to pay for.
So ALL you bleeding American hearts, QUIT FIGHTING FOR ILLEGALS YOU FKG IDIOTS.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Apr 15, 2014
I wish ohbama and his cronies would fight as hard for the American people as they do for a bunch of criminal illegal aliens. We all know where the democraps standard of life goes.
So when will America wake up? NEVER because they are to STUPID. So next election, vote holder as president and ohbama as the ag. Then we will have the 2 head clowns in charge ruining the country once again.
Nothing these 2 clowns can do will ever benefit Americans. They grew up HATING White people. And will cry race everytime things don't go their way. Too bad you IDIOTS out there haven't recognized that yet.
DUMMIES
Popeye

United States

#35 Apr 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
You people will all be deported asap when obama leaves
More like dumb child.
Popeye

United States

#36 Apr 15, 2014
Really wrote:
I wish ohbama and his cronies would fight as hard for the American people as they do for a bunch of criminal illegal aliens. We all know where the democraps standard of life goes.
So when will America wake up? NEVER because they are to STUPID. So next election, vote holder as president and ohbama as the ag. Then we will have the 2 head clowns in charge ruining the country once again.
Nothing these 2 clowns can do will ever benefit Americans. They grew up HATING White people. And will cry race everytime things don't go their way. Too bad you IDIOTS out there haven't recognized that yet.
DUMMIES
What's wrong with Obama's America?
Fred

Colby, KS

#39 Apr 15, 2014
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with Obama's America?
pull your head from your ass and look around.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#40 Apr 15, 2014
chewpa vairga wrote:
Si se puede! Yes we can and we will. We didnt cross the border the border crossed us!
Did it cross you in the majority of the states? If not, what are illegal Mexicans doing in all 50 of them?
RIP

Omaha, NE

#41 Apr 15, 2014
Mexicans should be careful about picking a fight. It only took 400 Spanish to conquer their country the first time, and only 4000 Texans the last time. Careful what you wish for.
ronnie

United States

#42 Apr 15, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true...most Mexicans will self deport. Many have already committed crimes and only luck is on there side until they're caught. Many Mexicans are here only to earn money to send home to there extended family's. Millions want work permit's and the ability to come and go. Few want citizenship. Other country's citizens are similar as well, and after being educated here leave, go back home and start business's. Chinese the most dominant of those groups. Mexicans don't want to be American. You support people that don't support you Don. And do not respect or support America. They're here for money...They live in the shadows and few buy the American way. I have Family that employs many in Nevada. That's the truth. And the second generation illegals are already American.We need to remove the new comers first. They have no rights here. We can not fiscally do this. We're mostly broke here.
Popeye

Westerville, OH

#43 Apr 15, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>pull your head from your ass and look around.
Kill the dramatics, princess. Just answer the question.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tachikawa, Japan

#44 Apr 15, 2014
The U.S.Gov ernment must protect Americans first!
Americans mean those who have American-Nationality!

Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclewar-power-plants accidents must occur in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan now!
Then, reconstruction-demands will occur in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan!
Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclewar-power-plant-disasters in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan
can increase Germany's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's and Japan's domestic-demands!
Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclewar-power-plant-disasters in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan
can decrease supplies from Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan.

Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea, Japan, British and Italy must protect Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea, Japan, British and Italy by themselves!
Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan must increase their military-budgets and their military-forces now!

China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, South-Korea and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

Japan needs military-draft-system in Japan of Japan now!
All Japs between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-women, all Japanese-girls, all Japanese-men and all Japanese-boys except mental-patients must be drafted to Japanese-Forces now!
(I have NO intention to support Japan.)
(Japan's increasing military-budget of Japan will destroy Japan.)
(And. Why do you increase America's military-budget?)

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
We are Americna-99%!
I love the U.S.! I love Americna-99%!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#48 Apr 16, 2014
Should not American Hispanic who support amnesty not be called out for their obvious racism?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#49 Apr 16, 2014
Walt Tonne wrote:
Should not American Hispanic who support amnesty not be called out for their obvious racism?
Oh no, didn't you get the memo that telling the truth that the majority of Hispanics think that their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them makes YOU a racist and/or a Hispanic hater in general? Of course that doesn't make them the racists instead now does it? We live in a bizzario world today where law adding Americans are to be vilified while law breakers are to be held on a pedestal.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#51 Apr 16, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, didn't you get the memo that telling the truth that the majority of Hispanics think that their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them makes YOU a racist and/or a Hispanic hater in general? Of course that doesn't make them the racists instead now does it? We live in a bizzario world today where law adding Americans are to be vilified while law breakers are to be held on a pedestal.
You guys keep on claiming that you have nothing against HIspanics, yet you continue to make jabs against Hispanics.

There are many posters on here who make blatant racist statements, yet you have never once called them out, in fact you call them patriotic Americans and you attack anyone who disagrees with them

If these racists knew you were Hispanic they would laugh at your stupidity. You are full of crap, you have no honor or integrity. At least the other members are honest about their feelings towards Hispanics, you on the other hand are a coward!!! Wimp, wuss, p@ssy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants fill aging void 5 min Cricket 23 20
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Coffee Party 256,478
Reid cracks Asian jokes, apologizes 29 min miss reality 13
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 51 min teddyr4me 81
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 53 min teddyr4me 123
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 3 hr Quirky 174
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr jimmy krack korn 135,537
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••