Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens

Apr 12, 2014 Full story: VDARE 59

Twice-convicted drunk driver and illegal alien Ramon Mendoza Pascual, 37, went on a HUNGER STRIKE to protest being caught.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2014
You people will all be deported asap when obama leaves
mmk

Arlington, VA

#2 Apr 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
You people will all be deported asap when obama leaves
As much as I would love to think that what you are saying is right, unfortunately amnesty is coming either by Obama's executive order or by Congress. When Mr. Boehner about a month ago said they did not trust the president to pass CIR I knew he was lying and I still do. In fact I think he and other members in Congress are working behind the scene amnesty deal which will pass by June or July.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2014
mmk wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I would love to think that what you are saying is right, unfortunately amnesty is coming either by Obama's executive order or by Congress. When Mr. Boehner about a month ago said they did not trust the president to pass CIR I knew he was lying and I still do. In fact I think he and other members in Congress are working behind the scene amnesty deal which will pass by June or July.
well lets see, something always kills it.i dont trust obama either.regardless if it passes.no one is legal only pardoned.I can not see that.republicans would lose.november might be better.but I dont think so.look at the democrats they are freaking out.desperate.
Sal

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 13, 2014
mmk wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post in order to say what people want to read and sadly I agree with you 100%.

I have seen every in office Florida GOP either look the other way as far as illegals go or actually reward them.

It is sickening and this country is going to be completely destroyed not just financially but as far as standards go when illegals become legal and get ready for even more to come.

I hope that someone, anyone with conviction rises up and runs in 2016 .

There is still time to deport and close those borders but if the next president doesn't do it (talking about it isn't the same) we are truly doomed.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2014
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post in order to say what people want to read and sadly I agree with you 100%.
I have seen every in office Florida GOP either look the other way as far as illegals go or actually reward them.
It is sickening and this country is going to be completely destroyed not just financially but as far as standards go when illegals become legal and get ready for even more to come.
I hope that someone, anyone with conviction rises up and runs in 2016 .
There is still time to deport and close those borders but if the next president doesn't do it (talking about it isn't the same) we are truly doomed.
You live in Miami, Hispanics aint going nowhere, you should know that.
Sal

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 14, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Miami, Hispanics aint going nowhere, you should know that.
You change the subject because it is not Hispanics but illegals which concern me.

S.Florida in the last 5 years has been drowned in a tsunami of illegals from south/central America and it is devouring us financially, starting with hospitals.

I sadly agree that nothing will be done and they are not going anywhere but all through the state .
Quirky

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Too bad people are so blind and can`t seem to wake up and see that he is doing all he can to destroy America!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 14, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Presidente Obama!!! ;)
Assimilate or get the Fk out is more like it.

While your at it go back and stand at the end of the line and apply for citizenship the normal way Puto!
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
You change the subject because it is not Hispanics but illegals which concern me.
S.Florida in the last 5 years has been drowned in a tsunami of illegals from south/central America and it is devouring us financially, starting with hospitals.
I sadly agree that nothing will be done and they are not going anywhere but all through the state .
BS, you just don't like "brown" people
Newsflash, they aren't going anywhere, so accept it.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 14, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t think any one would have a problem with brown people if they were not so rude and had any kind of morals. Keep pulling the "Race Card" . Your savior 0`Barry will save you right?

Beside the fact they ..(Brown People) demand respect after being thieves and sneaking across the border.

Why not go to the end of the line and apply for Citizenship the normal way?

Better yet, Why not demonstrate in the streets of Mexico City for better conditions there??

Stupid FK!
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#13 Apr 14, 2014
You will have miserable lives.no one will be kind to you.you are illegals.who invaded the country.you will still be deported when obama goes.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 14, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t think any one would have a problem with brown people if they were not so rude and had any kind of morals. Keep pulling the "Race Card" . Your savior 0`Barry will save you right?
Beside the fact they ..(Brown People) demand respect after being thieves and sneaking across the border.
Why not go to the end of the line and apply for Citizenship the normal way?
Better yet, Why not demonstrate in the streets of Mexico City for better conditions there??
Stupid FK!
Keep blaming Hispanics for your crappy economic conditions

You are a loser, face it. Deporting 10 million Hispanics will not change that.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#15 Apr 14, 2014
The topic isn't Hispanics per se. It is about illegal aliens whether they be Hispanic or not. They all need to be deported. Put your victim card for Hispanics back in your wallet.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2014
The House will vote on, and pass the amnesty bill once the mid-terms election are over. Guaranteed.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 14, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
The topic isn't Hispanics per se. It is about illegal aliens whether they be Hispanic or not. They all need to be deported. Put your victim card for Hispanics back in your wallet.
If are too deport all Hispanics, would that include you and your children???
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#18 Apr 14, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
Race card alert! I don't give a damn what anyone's skin color is just as long as they are here legally and respect the rule of law. No, ILLEGALS of any skin color aren't here to stay. They are going home where they belong! Mark my word. What kind of American are you? You're absolutely sickening!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#19 Apr 14, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
If are too deport all Hispanics, would that include you and your children???
WTF is wrong with you that you keep repeating this nonsense? Who is looking to deport LEGAL HIspanics anyway? They have every right to be here! Why do you keep blurring the lines between legal and illegal? Did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby? Good God, seek some counseling, will you?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
The House will vote on, and pass the amnesty bill once the mid-terms election are over. Guaranteed.
Enjoy your wet dream, Mr. Reconquista..
chewpa vairga

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 14, 2014
Si se puede! Yes we can and we will. We didnt cross the border the border crossed us!
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#22 Apr 14, 2014
chewpa vairga wrote:
Si se puede! Yes we can and we will. We didnt cross the border the border crossed us!
No.Santa anna got his a$$ handed to him.You'll be gone soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 3 min Goober of Glovers... 131
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 7 min Gruber and Friend... 106
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 9 min Gruber and Friend... 44
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 13 min mjjcpa 310
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 24 min Wildcat 498
Republican victory good for conservatives 28 min Ace McMillan 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 47 min Memo From Turner 818
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 136,977
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 3 hr STFU 19

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE