Controversial new licenses for illegal immigrants to be issued in North Carolina

Feb 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

A new North Carolina driver's license set to be issued to some illegal immigrants has a bright pink stripe and the bold words "NO LAWFUL STATUS," raising concerns about whether the design will stigmatize those who show it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Quintero

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

If the native indians branded the first wave of illegal immigrants from Europe with poisoned arrows,machete and spears instead of giving them food when they need it most, nobody will put that pink stripe...ay..yayay.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Quintero wrote:
If the native indians branded the first wave of illegal immigrants from Europe with poisoned arrows,machete and spears instead of giving them food when they need it most, nobody will put that pink stripe...ay..yayay.
Idiot.

There were no illegal immigrants here until the U.S. Constitution was adopted.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SOON COMPADRE!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
SOON COMPADRE!!!!!
Soon, indeed.

Every illegal that registers for driver's licenses, deportation waiver, etc. goes into a data base, making it all that much easier to round them up and deport them back to their country of origin.

You might want to change your name from Juan to Wong.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

They can always go home at any time.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
They can always go home at any time.
I bet not that many will come forward when they see how much they will have to pay in back taxes and fines. They also should be forced to revoke all the freebies they have been taking advantage of as well. They should be able to prove that they can stand on their own before being given a thumbs up, as those on the dole are already dragging the country down, we sure don't need to add to that ever increasing number.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, indeed.
Every illegal that registers for driver's licenses, deportation waiver, etc. goes into a data base, making it all that much easier to round them up and deport them back to their country of origin.
You might want to change your name from Juan to Wong.
hell no you wait and see ! Keep barking in the meanwhile!
John Doe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

...if people would be much informed and not jump conclusions...this country would progress faster...it was built mantained and helped by emigrants...
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
...if people would be much informed and not jump conclusions...this country would progress faster...it was built mantained and helped by emigrants...
thats how This country was built imigrants ! But now those sons of imigrants forgot were they came from and dont look up the family tree!
Truth Speaker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> thats how This country was built imigrants ! But now those sons of imigrants forgot were they came from and dont look up the family tree!
Juan, your shit for brains has let you down again. Immigrants did not come to this country illegally, decide they were going to live here whether Americans liked it or not, demand free educations for their anchor bastards lie, cheat and steal to get government benefits to which they were not entitled, claim any objection to their presence is racism and basically refuse to leave their vile, vulgar and violent culture back in cesspool Mexico and expect Americans to bend to their every wish. You and all Mexican illegal aliens are leeches and roaches. Clear?
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan, your shit for brains has let you down again. Immigrants did not come to this country illegally, decide they were going to live here whether Americans liked it or not, demand free educations for their anchor bastards lie, cheat and steal to get government benefits to which they were not entitled, claim any objection to their presence is racism and basically refuse to leave their vile, vulgar and violent culture back in cesspool Mexico and expect Americans to bend to their every wish. You and all Mexican illegal aliens are leeches and roaches. Clear?
you are lost loco! And Soon to get diabetes! LOL!!!!!!!!
nope to dope

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> you are lost loco! And Soon to get diabetes! LOL!!!!!!!!
You are muy loco and will soon be locked up in a padded cell where you truly belong...buzz off and please get off the crack pipe.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

nope to dope wrote:
<quoted text>
You are muy loco and will soon be locked up in a padded cell where you truly belong...buzz off and please get off the crack pipe.
crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?
Look, I know that you aren't an illegal, but could you please post something that is coherent. Ah, don't bother, you have been put on ignore.
nope to dope

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?
"youre. Self"...Get a grammar checker dimwit. I told you to get off the crack pipe. Your post does nothing but confirm my suspicion that you are on crack.

Oh, you are a "dope".
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I bet not that many will come forward when they see how much they will have to pay in back taxes and fines. They also should be forced to revoke all the freebies they have been taking advantage of as well. They should be able to prove that they can stand on their own before being given a thumbs up, as those on the dole are already dragging the country down, we sure don't need to add to that ever increasing number.
Look up the term "public charge". That's being ignored as well.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> There you go runningyoure sh&t then you cant hang pansona!
What? It's the truth !
Quintero

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Yahoo! Attention Nazi hunters, sometimes clues just pop up where to find Nazi war criminals. Look into N. Carolina and the surrounding states. You might still find what you're looking for in those area. The pink stripes they want to put in IDs are Nazi's way. They are passing it on on their descendants. They are old now but they to pay for their crimes against humanity. It's no longer about immigration it' s about justice
Quintero

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
There were no illegal immigrants here until the U.S. Constitution was adopted.
Native Indians have already laws in place and that includes territorial boundaries if the tribes. What constitution are you talking about?
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
What? It's the truth !
The truth is that you are a pansona!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••