Controversial new licenses for illegal immigrants to be issued in North Carolina

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: CBS News 23

A new North Carolina driver's license set to be issued to some illegal immigrants has a bright pink stripe and the bold words "NO LAWFUL STATUS," raising concerns about whether the design will stigmatize those who show it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Quintero

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
If the native indians branded the first wave of illegal immigrants from Europe with poisoned arrows,machete and spears instead of giving them food when they need it most, nobody will put that pink stripe...ay..yayay.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Quintero wrote:
If the native indians branded the first wave of illegal immigrants from Europe with poisoned arrows,machete and spears instead of giving them food when they need it most, nobody will put that pink stripe...ay..yayay.
Idiot.

There were no illegal immigrants here until the U.S. Constitution was adopted.
juan

Lodi, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
SOON COMPADRE!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
juan wrote:
SOON COMPADRE!!!!!
Soon, indeed.

Every illegal that registers for driver's licenses, deportation waiver, etc. goes into a data base, making it all that much easier to round them up and deport them back to their country of origin.

You might want to change your name from Juan to Wong.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2013
They can always go home at any time.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
They can always go home at any time.
I bet not that many will come forward when they see how much they will have to pay in back taxes and fines. They also should be forced to revoke all the freebies they have been taking advantage of as well. They should be able to prove that they can stand on their own before being given a thumbs up, as those on the dole are already dragging the country down, we sure don't need to add to that ever increasing number.
juan

Lodi, CA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, indeed.
Every illegal that registers for driver's licenses, deportation waiver, etc. goes into a data base, making it all that much easier to round them up and deport them back to their country of origin.
You might want to change your name from Juan to Wong.
hell no you wait and see ! Keep barking in the meanwhile!
John Doe

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
...if people would be much informed and not jump conclusions...this country would progress faster...it was built mantained and helped by emigrants...
juan

Lodi, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
John Doe wrote:
...if people would be much informed and not jump conclusions...this country would progress faster...it was built mantained and helped by emigrants...
thats how This country was built imigrants ! But now those sons of imigrants forgot were they came from and dont look up the family tree!
Truth Speaker

Danielson, CT

#11 Feb 22, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> thats how This country was built imigrants ! But now those sons of imigrants forgot were they came from and dont look up the family tree!
Juan, your shit for brains has let you down again. Immigrants did not come to this country illegally, decide they were going to live here whether Americans liked it or not, demand free educations for their anchor bastards lie, cheat and steal to get government benefits to which they were not entitled, claim any objection to their presence is racism and basically refuse to leave their vile, vulgar and violent culture back in cesspool Mexico and expect Americans to bend to their every wish. You and all Mexican illegal aliens are leeches and roaches. Clear?
juan

Lodi, CA

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Truth Speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan, your shit for brains has let you down again. Immigrants did not come to this country illegally, decide they were going to live here whether Americans liked it or not, demand free educations for their anchor bastards lie, cheat and steal to get government benefits to which they were not entitled, claim any objection to their presence is racism and basically refuse to leave their vile, vulgar and violent culture back in cesspool Mexico and expect Americans to bend to their every wish. You and all Mexican illegal aliens are leeches and roaches. Clear?
you are lost loco! And Soon to get diabetes! LOL!!!!!!!!
nope to dope

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> you are lost loco! And Soon to get diabetes! LOL!!!!!!!!
You are muy loco and will soon be locked up in a padded cell where you truly belong...buzz off and please get off the crack pipe.
juan

Lodi, CA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
nope to dope wrote:
<quoted text>
You are muy loco and will soon be locked up in a padded cell where you truly belong...buzz off and please get off the crack pipe.
crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?
Look, I know that you aren't an illegal, but could you please post something that is coherent. Ah, don't bother, you have been put on ignore.
nope to dope

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 23, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> crack Pipe and you call youre. Self nope to dope hmmmm!!!!!! I wonder?
"youre. Self"...Get a grammar checker dimwit. I told you to get off the crack pipe. Your post does nothing but confirm my suspicion that you are on crack.

Oh, you are a "dope".
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I bet not that many will come forward when they see how much they will have to pay in back taxes and fines. They also should be forced to revoke all the freebies they have been taking advantage of as well. They should be able to prove that they can stand on their own before being given a thumbs up, as those on the dole are already dragging the country down, we sure don't need to add to that ever increasing number.
Look up the term "public charge". That's being ignored as well.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 23, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> There you go runningyoure sh&t then you cant hang pansona!
What? It's the truth !
Quintero

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Yahoo! Attention Nazi hunters, sometimes clues just pop up where to find Nazi war criminals. Look into N. Carolina and the surrounding states. You might still find what you're looking for in those area. The pink stripes they want to put in IDs are Nazi's way. They are passing it on on their descendants. They are old now but they to pay for their crimes against humanity. It's no longer about immigration it' s about justice
Quintero

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
There were no illegal immigrants here until the U.S. Constitution was adopted.
Native Indians have already laws in place and that includes territorial boundaries if the tribes. What constitution are you talking about?
juan

Lodi, CA

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
What? It's the truth !
The truth is that you are a pansona!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 2 min Le Jimbo 70
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 3 min Le Jimbo 193
Obama heckled 12 min Mik 20
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 14 min Le Jimbo 302
Opportunities for Tech Workers, Firms in Obama'... 19 min Le Jimbo 4
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 24 min Le Jimbo 24
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 28 min spud 178
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,030

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE