Obama 'humane' order roils immigratio...

Obama 'humane' order roils immigration debate

There are 12 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Obama 'humane' order roils immigration debate. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Herminia Gallego, of Mesa, Ariz., shares her story about how her sister-in-law, daughter, and husband are in detention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Is this an admission? that the inhumane treatment of illegal immigrants in USA is finally being acknowledge, if so it may be a small victory in the absence of immigration.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 23, 2014
I mean't in the absence of immigration reform
ronnie

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Are these people stupid? When they broke in did they really believe it was just Okay? If you reward lawbreakers it set's a ridiculous precident. When an entire population of another Country watch eagerly while one American President allows our laws too run amuck, this is what you get. These illegals always knew they were breaking the laws of this Country... There' kids know, they hide ,they skirt our laws and steal identity's as well... And wow! This idiot in DC says okay....we'll help you break our laws... That's why no one gives a crap about this guy... He's lost complete credibility in this Country.. the sooner we get rid of this guy the better this Country will be.... He can move to mexico and take a few million illegals with him... WTF
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Lol no one cares, dont come you wont get deported.get out.now they will kiss you before they deport lmao, oh it is not a victory at all.it is ostupid getting the vote, yet again for the 3rd time.wake up.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#5 Mar 24, 2014
ronnie wrote:
Are these people stupid? When they broke in did they really believe it was just Okay? If you reward lawbreakers it set's a ridiculous precident. When an entire population of another Country watch eagerly while one American President allows our laws too run amuck, this is what you get. These illegals always knew they were breaking the laws of this Country... There' kids know, they hide ,they skirt our laws and steal identity's as well... And wow! This idiot in DC says okay....we'll help you break our laws... That's why no one gives a crap about this guy... He's lost complete credibility in this Country.. the sooner we get rid of this guy the better this Country will be.... He can move to mexico and take a few million illegals with him... WTF
Now which laws are being "run amuck". You say this frequently, but can never point to a single example.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Run amuck might not have been the best choice of words but you decided to play dumb and pick on that instead of the meat of his post. Here let me explain it to you. Obama isn't allowing our immigration laws to be enforced as they should be therefore illegals are running amuck in our country. Got it now?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Run amuck might not have been the best choice of words but you decided to play dumb and pick on that instead of the meat of his post. Here let me explain it to you. Obama isn't allowing our immigration laws to be enforced as they should be therefore illegals are running amuck in our country. Got it now?
That was the "meat" of the post and the question still stands. One example?
ronnie

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the "meat" of the post and the question still stands. One example?
ID theft, border re-entry, rape, unlawful driving, using welfare and tax credits for Mexican resident's, you know Turner, and millions of people hiding in plain sight using this Country as a bank account, for freebies, free healthcare including child bearing....the list goes on and on and on....This President telling ICE not to enforce deportations against known criminals. A rapist in Utah was finally arrested, for the eight time for re-entry and , two weeks ago, for raping young boys and entrapping them into the drug trade...at Utah elementary schools. I cannot read the paper, or news anymore or TOPIX for that matter without hearing about recent crimes committed by illegals and Mexican drug cartels. The statement He can't point out one crime is ridiculous and you Know it. Every State in this Country is dealing with this problem. The Boston bombers came here, over-stayed their Visa's and killed people and maimed people. Every border State in the South in spending millions of dollars to fight Mexican crime... They ruined there part of the Continent and turned it into a sewer, and now want ours....No freakin way. And we have real Americans working on this problem everyday to out pace the filth.....This President is complicit in traitorous act's and act's against the sovereignty of the U.S. and should be impeached.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text> ID theft, border re-entry, rape, unlawful driving, using welfare and tax credits for Mexican resident's, you know Turner, and millions of people hiding in plain sight using this Country as a bank account, for freebies, free healthcare including child bearing....the list goes on and on and on....This President telling ICE not to enforce deportations against known criminals. A rapist in Utah was finally arrested, for the eight time for re-entry and , two weeks ago, for raping young boys and entrapping them into the drug trade...at Utah elementary schools. I cannot read the paper, or news anymore or TOPIX for that matter without hearing about recent crimes committed by illegals and Mexican drug cartels. The statement He can't point out one crime is ridiculous and you Know it. Every State in this Country is dealing with this problem. The Boston bombers came here, over-stayed their Visa's and killed people and maimed people. Every border State in the South in spending millions of dollars to fight Mexican crime... They ruined there part of the Continent and turned it into a sewer, and now want ours....No freakin way. And we have real Americans working on this problem everyday to out pace the filth.....This President is complicit in traitorous act's and act's against the sovereignty of the U.S. and should be impeached.
So you still can not provide an example of "one American President allows our laws too run amuck". Not even one example?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#10 Mar 24, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text> The Boston bombers came here, over-stayed their Visa's and killed people and maimed people.
Your disjointed collage had nothing to do with Obama. It was just a collection of unrelated random snippets, but it does highlight the mindset involved. A good example would be your comments about the Boston Bombers. Of course the one who is still alive was a citizen and the dead one had a green card. No visa overstayed involved. They both received their green cards in 2007. Now which President was in office in 2007?
ronnie

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disjointed collage had nothing to do with Obama. It was just a collection of unrelated random snippets, but it does highlight the mindset involved. A good example would be your comments about the Boston Bombers. Of course the one who is still alive was a citizen and the dead one had a green card. No visa overstayed involved. They both received their green cards in 2007. Now which President was in office in 2007?
I enjoy your antics Turner...but I refuse to get into a pissin contest with a skunk ! The illegals referred to in this forum are from all over the World. The Boston collage of snippetts came here purposely to create havoc and mayhem.... All illegals have broken laws here, and the compilation of the entire population of illegal aliens are impossible too identify thus the creation of the NSA , located in South Salt Lake Utah. Eventually identify the most ominous criminals and Obama will be gone by then and hopefully the next President will in fact catch criminal aliens once and for all and quit sniveling over there sob stories.... They have zero right being here... that's a fact.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#12 Mar 24, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy your antics Turner...but I refuse to get into a pissin contest with a skunk ! The illegals referred to in this forum are from all over the World. The Boston collage of snippetts came here purposely to create havoc and mayhem.... All illegals have broken laws here, and the compilation of the entire population of illegal aliens are impossible too identify thus the creation of the NSA , located in South Salt Lake Utah. Eventually identify the most ominous criminals and Obama will be gone by then and hopefully the next President will in fact catch criminal aliens once and for all and quit sniveling over there sob stories.... They have zero right being here... that's a fact.
What in the world are you talking about? I simply asked you to back up your claim about a certain unnamed President that has let laws run amuck. They may be your words, but you can not back them up.

I have no idea what legal immigrants who received their green cards during the Bush administration have to do with anything. I thought you liked legal immigrants.

Now if want to talk about the undocumented Chinese man who was carjacked by the legal immigrants that is another story. Of course his actions led to their arrest/shooting and prevented a possible second bombing in NY, but I am sure that you would prefer to overlook that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 19 min Quirky 5,399
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 21 min Quirky 145,721
News 7 things we just learned about Valerie Jarrett (Nov '14) 4 hr Geezer 5
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants 9 hr Maxine Warren 17
News ICE arrests nearly 200 illegal immigrants in Ca... 9 hr Red Crosse 12
News Trump administration arrests of noncriminal imm... 9 hr tomin cali 1
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 10 hr Tm Cln 77
More from around the web