Immigrant-Owned U.S. Companies Said to Generate $775 Billion

Source: Bloomberg Immigrant-owned businesses employ one in 10 U.S. workers in private companies and contribute more than $775 billion of revenue to the U.S. economy, according to the Partnership for a New American Economy. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2012
“Immigration is what built this country, immigration is what kept this country going for the past 235 years and now we seem to have walked away from it,” Bloomberg said today in Chicago.

I hope this guy doesn't expect to be credited with this quote everytime it is used, I think I've heard it vefore somewhere.....

We know well regulate legal immigration is good for our country but once again we have illegal aliens tugging at these wonderful peoples coattails looking for a free ride to sympathy, respect and credibility when they are really nothing but serial law breakers who thumb their noses at us.

But consider the source; Democratic Underground.
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
The disingenous US Immigration policy had put up obstructionist welcoming , the fact as it had an ILLustrious effect on these skilleed Professional immigrants from India, China.... who startup 20% US businesses (keep us a economic super power in technology arena...)means US competitive edge had been downright impacted; the professional skilled immigrants no longer see US as stepping stone rather hindrance for them and with glass ceiling, THE rascism ... in the way ,and being abused deciDe returning home in droves,over million plus rather go home and built thier own country up.

Most u hAVE NOT CLUE...

wETHER TO CRY OR LAUGH?

bwhahhahahhahhahAAAA

pARADOXICALLY iRONIC

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
“Immigration is what built this country, immigration is what kept this country going for the past 235 years and now we seem to have walked away from it,” Bloomberg said today in Chicago.
I hope this guy doesn't expect to be credited with this quote everytime it is used, I think I've heard it vefore somewhere.....
We know well regulate legal immigration is good for our country but once again we have illegal aliens tugging at these wonderful peoples coattails looking for a free ride to sympathy, respect and credibility when they are really nothing but serial law breakers who thumb their noses at us.
tHEY HATE ME ALSO !
Most are impacted braindead by CONTROLLED fAUX MEDIA WITH REASONS BUT MOST OPF OUR DUMB MASSES HAVE VERY FEW CLUE WHAT REALLY GOING BEHIND SCENES...
Adventure Time

Venice, CA

#4 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
I'm sure if it was from Fox News, you'd believe it all.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Aug 14, 2012
It is amazing what legal immigration can do for this country. The sad part is that illegal aliens drain more than what legal immigrants contribute. Based on this it looks like our immigration system works rather well. Now if only the government would enforce the laws regarding illegal immigration and deport those that do not want to contribute to this country.

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Aug 14, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
The disingenous US Immigration policy had put up obstructionist welcoming , the fact as it had an ILLustrious effect on these skilleed Professional immigrants from India, China.... who startup 20% US businesses (keep us a economic super power in technology arena...)means US competitive edge had been downright impacted; the professional skilled immigrants no longer see US as stepping stone rather hindrance for them and with glass ceiling, THE rascism ... in the way ,and being abused deciDe returning home in droves,over million plus rather go home and built thier own country up.
Most u hAVE NOT CLUE...
wETHER TO CRY OR LAUGH?
bwhahhahahhahhahAAAA
pARADOXICALLY iRONIC
I have no problem with the fact that you were rejected by it. I think the health clearance, criminal background check and "good character" requirements are just and sound. Don’t be such a poor sport.

The primary problem with illegal immigration isn’t a flawed system, it is refusal by our government to use the system and enforce the laws. And believe me, the wetbacks aren't "building" our country, they are destroying it.

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a link t a post that I sad I watch Fox News in.

Oh that's right, I never said I did. That was just your standard knee jerk retort from a far left looney who has been so programed by his leaders he can no longer think for himself.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Wow, with numbers like that, I'm sure they could really help with our debt problem. Oh yeah - it's smoke and mirrors from the left - again..

Still waiting for the 3rd summer of recovery to materialize..
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the health clearance, criminal background check and "good character" requirements are just and sound. The primary problem with illegal immigration isn’t a flawed system, it is refusal by our government to use the system and enforce the laws. And believe me, the wetbacks aren't "building" our country, they are destroying it.
we need a new ellis island...

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the fact that you were rejected by it. I think the health clearance, criminal background check and "good character" requirements are just and sound. Don’t be such a poor sport.
The primary problem with illegal immigration isn’t a flawed system, it is refusal by our government to use the system and enforce the laws. And believe me, the wetbacks aren't "building" our country, they are destroying it.
Never rejected by it. Poor sport, not talking about Wet backs as the business Lobbies are supporter of illegals wetback workers, most our dumb Americans even supported NAFTA, FTA ,,, in early 8os, and 90s and into 2000s... and now yo all whining and crying like babies when not going your way!\

As the US immigration had effect on skilled immigrants these are the ones from India , China.... who with technological knowledges , are ones startup of many US companies without them no new US enterprenuerial firm startup and no new jobs developed from immigragt firms and even US R$D are shipped overseas because of US disingenous Immigration policy and Corporation/lobies see US a dying dinosuar. What a pity!

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I never said I did. That was just your standard knee jerk retort from a far left looney who has been so programed by his leaders he can no longer think for himself.
Not on left or right! But US still a right Wing nation, i mean an corrupted Empire. Look underneath deception and duplicity of propaganda corporaate impact conmtrols
Adventure Time

Venice, CA

#14 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
<quoted text>
Adventure Time

Venice, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
It is amazing what legal immigration can do for this country. The sad part is that illegal aliens drain more than what legal immigrants contribute. Based on this it looks like our immigration system works rather well. Now if only the government would enforce the laws regarding illegal immigration and deport those that do not want to contribute to this country.
It's amazing that immigrants throw all their money at the USA while Americans who can afford to do so hold all their money and fk up the US economy .

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2012
rider wrote:
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU! Libertarians are controling political scene from behind the curtain. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Crest_12.pn ... Ryan and his Big Brother Libertarians are watching you. David and Charles Koch need your money. David and Charles have funded conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the United States.[6] Since the 1980s the Koch foundations have given more than $100 million to such organizations, among these think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute, as well as more recently Americans for Prosperity.[7] Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks are Koch-linked organizations that have been linked to the Tea Party movement.[8][9]
According to the Koch Family Foundations and Philanthropy website, "the foundations and the individual giving of Koch family members" have financially supported organizations "fostering entrepreneurship, education, human services, at-risk youth, arts and culture, and medical research." [10]
[edit] Family membersFred C. Koch (1900–1967), American chemical engineer and entrepreneur who founded the oil refinery firm that later became Koch Industries
Mary Robinson Koch (October 17, 1907 – December 21, 1990),[11] wife of Fred C. and namesake of the company tanker vessel Mary R. Koch
Four sons of Fred C. and Mary Robinson Koch:[11]
Frederick R. Koch (born 1933), collector and philanthropist
Charles G. Koch (born 1935), Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Koch Industries
David H. Koch (born 1940), Executive Vice President of Koch Industries
William Koch (born 1940), businessman, sailor, and collector
Don't be fooled, The Libertarian Party is happy to lose national elections, there main purpose is too give thier members name recognition exposure before they move them off into politics whithin the Republican and sometimes Dem Partys. There goal abolish Fed Gov't completley. Presidential tickets and resultsYear Pres. Candidate / VP Popular Votes Percentage Electoral Votes
1972 John Hospers / Theodora Nathan 3,674 <0.1% 1
1976 Roger MacBride / David Bergland 172,553 0.2% 0
1980 Ed Clark / David Koch 921,128 1.1% 0
1984 David Bergland / James Lewis 228,111 0.3% 0
1988 Ron Paul / Andre Marrou 431,750 0.5% 0
1992 Andre Marrou / Nancy Lord 290,087 0.3% 0
1996 Harry Browne / Jo Jorgensen 485,759 0.5% 0
2000 Harry Browne / Art Olivier 384,431 0.4% 0
2004 Michael Badnarik / Richard Campagna 397,265 0.3% 0
2008 Bob Barr / Wayne Allyn Root 523,686 0.4% 0
2012 Gary Johnson / Jim Gray PAUL RYAN is a LIBERTARIAN, PAUL RYAN is a LIBERTARIAN,
LIBERTARIAN, PAUL RYAN is a LIBERTARIAN,
More, give more... Kudos!

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Aug 14, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
we need a new ellis island...
Why, it wouldn't be used and Obama would defund.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#18 Aug 14, 2012
Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that immigrants throw all their money at the USA while Americans who can afford to do so hold all their money and fk up the US economy .
The amazing and sad part is you actually believe that statement. Does your tin foil hat get hot in the sun?

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Aug 14, 2012
<quoted text>Never rejected by it. Poor sport, not talking about Wet backs as the business Lobbies are supporter of illegals wetback workers, most our dumb Americans even supported NAFTA, FTA ,,, in early 8os, and 90s and into 2000s... and now yo all whining and crying like babies when not going your way!\
As the US immigration had effect on skilled immigrants these are the ones from India , China.... who with technological knowledges , are ones startup of many US companies without them no new US enterprenuerial firm startup and no new jobs developed from immigragt firms and even US R$D are shipped overseas because of US disingenous Immigration policy and Corporation/lobies see US a dying dinosuar. What a pity!
"most dumb Americans even supported NAFTA, FTA ,,, in early 8os, and 90s and into 2000s... "
Source please.

Btw, We are damning illegal aliens only and hailing praise to legal immigrants. See the difference scumbucket? It is HUGE!

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Aug 14, 2012
<quoted text>Not on left or right! But US still a right Wing nation, i mean an corrupted Empire. Look underneath deception and duplicity of propaganda corporaate impact conmtrols
What ARE you mumbling about?

United States

#21 Aug 14, 2012
HERE YOU GO Dummies.

Why Indian and Chinese entrepreneurs are leaving America |…
Venturebeat.com

As I explained in my last piece, skilled immigrants are leaving the U.S. in droves. This is because of economic opportunities in countries like India and China, a ...
EB2 Immigrant Visa Cutoff Dates for India and China
www.visapro.com/Immigration-News/...

... dates for the employmentbased second preference (EB2) category for India and China ... How do I fill Form I-129? When do I start Green Card? Discuss US Immigration

United States

#22 Aug 14, 2012
centerline wrote:
<quoted text>
"most dumb Americans even supported NAFTA, FTA ,,, in early 8os, and 90s and into 2000s... "
Source please.
Btw, We are damning illegal aliens only and hailing praise to legal immigrants. See the difference scumbucket? It is HUGE!
see next piece peabrain douchebagger ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 7 min Earl 34
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 18 min Earl 847
Obama heads to Chicago to pitch immigration steps 1 hr Mothra 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Ga Girl 56 136,992
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr Earl 134
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 150
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 2 hr Wildcat 546
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 4 hr STFU 59

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE