Rep. Steve King: Passing Immigration Reform 'Political Suicide' for GOP

May 2, 2014 Full story: TheBlaze.com 14

Rep. Steve King said Friday that passing immigration reform would do untold damage to the Republican party, and dismissed the latest Democratic claims that an immigration bill would actually help the GOP.

Read more

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2014
Steve King and Walter Jones need to stay in congress.

Frank Roche, Woody White and Steinberg need to win.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#2 May 4, 2014
King is absolutely correct. Passing an amnesty will only hurt the GOP contrary to the BS that the left claims.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#3 May 4, 2014
Exactly, no amnesty will pass its DEAD.we do not want these people here, we really dont want to feed them.all of you are leaving.better more american people are taking over, bless mr king, next big win abbott in texas, roche in carolina yay yay yay.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 May 4, 2014
Love love love, steve king yay for america
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 May 4, 2014
Steve King is another great example of the pro American leadership needed to take America back.
Cat74

Bloomingdale, IL

#6 May 4, 2014
If everyone who agrees with Congressman King sent him $10. he could run for President, and at least represent our America. I just want one Republican to stand up for law, and order. If America truly wants open borders then let the politicians say that, vote for that, but otherwise they are obligated to stand behind our immigration laws.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#7 May 4, 2014
No american wants open borders, plus they can take that trusted traveler, and shove it.we want borders closed boots on the ground, and deportation.you can bet its coming.
Cat74

Bloomingdale, IL

#8 May 4, 2014
RINOs, and Democrats want it both ways. Open the borders for the cheap labor, and illegal votes, and talk about closing the borders so we think they are different somehow. Maybe we need to put those militias on the borders.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#9 May 4, 2014
Cat, all I know is it looks much better now than a few months back.still no amnesty, tea party people true americans are picking up speed.benghazi, obamacare, amnesty all not helping the dems.they own all three.period.boehner will not pass anything.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 May 4, 2014
Oh and lets not forget trey gowdy.enforce the law, obama is toast with no butter.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 May 4, 2014
wild child wrote:
toast.
The toast wins elections - TWICE!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#12 May 4, 2014
wild child wrote:
.we do not want these people here,
Boy, are you suggesting (a la mitt 47 percenter Romney) that the folks already here should "self deport"?
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#13 May 4, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you suggesting (a la mitt 47 percenter Romney) that the folks already here should "self deport"?
exactly, what I want selfdeport,I dont want to spend one more penny on you Iillegals not one more lol
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#14 May 4, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The toast wins elections - TWICE!
yup, first time stupid people,second time voters fraud.good news he cant run again.plus hes done.lame duck in november TOAST.no butter, dry, finished done.over get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 2 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 2
News Senator Ted Cruz's Contradictory Position on Il... 2 hr Asian Guy 1
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 5 hr Earl 137
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,787
News Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Jeb Bush... 6 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 4
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 7 hr The real zeke 118
News Progressive Hispanics Slam Ted Cruz as 'Anti-Im... 10 hr ronnie 7
More from around the web