halley

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

WE NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM TO SAVE THE ECONOMY?

Fareed Zakaria and other amnesty advocates claim we need undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) to save the economy. Thatís fuzzy math. Put the 22 million unemployed\underemployed Americans to work and make higher education more affordable and we will save our economy, social security and Medicare.
Low wage earning undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) pay very little in taxes if any and collect billions in tax credits and is more of a liability then an asset on the economy. A many as 20 million undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) in the country and our economy, social security and Medicare has been in trouble for years which proves that undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) DO NOT contribute to the economy. No matter how often and loud you say it, it is not true.
Khuan

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Well of course. Zakaria is a leftist MFer that wouldn't lie to you, now would he? But then giving amnesty to 20 plus million unwanted uninvited illegal mexiholes who then mostly qualify for welfare benefits doesn't sound quite right does it? Would that save the economy? Hell no.

Then too in legalizing 20 plus million unwanted uninvited illegal mexiholes they're not going to want to work for peanuts anymore so the businesses that employ illegal aliens for peanuts will just hire the next wave of illegal mexiholes breaking in to get the jobs their former illegal alien cousins left behind.

Increased border security? Well after 5 years if border breakins haven't lessened they have a trigger provision to convene a commission to study the problem. That will surely take care of it.
The Great and Mighty

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Just send all people [yes including white people] back to where their ancestors came from. Problem solved.
IllegalMexihole

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

The Great and Mighty wrote:
Just send all people [yes including white people] back to where their ancestors came from. Problem solved.
Everyone has to go back to Africa?
just me and so what

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

The Great and Mighty wrote:
No, let's send the illegals bk and enforce our laws. No one is special, everyone goes about life righteously.... No pandering, no special treatment.
Obey the Laws,Period !
The Great and Mighty

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

just me and so what wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let's send the illegals bk and enforce our laws. No one is special, everyone goes about life righteously.... No pandering, no special treatment.
Obey the Laws,Period !
Nope... lets just send your craKKKer azz back to Europe. No more pandering to white supremacist with low IQ's.

Enough is enough!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... 11 min foster 6
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 26 min RIP 79
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 245,334
So Many Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Cros... 5 hr Curmudgeon 21
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr ---Wild Irish Rose--- 135,028
More Opened Eyes to the I-word 6 hr the Light 1
•••
•••