Vatos Locos Gang Member Killed in Dri...
Southsider Soy Chicano

United States

#58 May 14, 2008
Biker Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
They already are organized crime families.
Young kids are targeted because they need a sense of identity. If you study cult behaviors, you will see a lot of similarities between gangs and cults in regards to recruitment techniques, various forms of brainwashing to keep them in, etc. Gangs just tend to be far more violent than the cults. Or at least more visible - there have been some cults bent on mass destruction but they were much more subtle...
You target a young child who is troubled in school, from a broken home or a latchkey child or troubled home. You give him a sense of family and community. You then start to mold him to what you need or want.
The oldtimers in many gangs are quite young in the grand scheme of things.
These are not the gangs tht=at were around when our parents were kids!
Gangs today target everyone and do not teach respect - they teach intimidation.
I used to know a kid with mafia ties and a kid whose father was a Hell's Angel. So different from the gangs of recent.
Well I remember most of all the gangs back in 1950's that they were alot of more different then the gangs now. Back in the 50's the gangs didn't write back on garages more then the gangs now but for the younger generation, they want to join in the bigger families like the Mafia. I know a young man named Sleepy and he got killed by a rival gang named M.C. forceros in East L.A. were i usto see him at. And that gang is 50 or maybe 60 yrs old now but they fought for somthing that was valuable not like what these gangs are doing. These gangs just fight for disrespecting other Barrios as hoods but now they fight for "DRUGS".
The bif Families are the ones that are using the kids for their hand on the streets but 9 out of 10 these kids won't reach the age of 18 yrs old. Sad but true.
lil boy

Kansas City, MO

#60 May 23, 2008
Mockery of the Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't speak monkey.
whats up fool vatos locos 13
lil boy

Kansas City, MO

#61 May 23, 2008
votos13
Uhhh

Dallas, TX

#62 May 23, 2008
lil boy wrote:
votos13
Uhh them "VOTOS" are some bad fools, home slice.

"Old delay chimichanga with cheese-de-raza, Poo Toe!"

hell "lil boy" you cant even spell your gang's name right??? Spell it with me "V" come on now, next letter is a vowel "A" yeah you did it "T" wow your the next Albert Einstien, little Juan! And "O"...there. VATO
no name

United States

#63 May 30, 2008
Look all you stupid asses there es Vatos locos gang. these times Vl Is not herd about but VL family up to Bloods So VL can be Bloods

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#64 May 30, 2008
One less Mexican Gangbanger that would have grown up to have degenerate offspring. That is, if he has not already empregnated one of his latina chicas with his trashy seed. Working at the mortuary, I always have to deal with dead gang banging Mexis that can't give an SSN to the home because...uh well can we get that to you later...boohoo. Actually I am pretty excited when I see one come in, it means less out there, whoring, pimping, pushing drugs, raping, murdering etc. I don't have to guess that they do it, I see the bullet wound, stab wounds, and the bragging tattoos. I have no respect for them as a people, and even less for the illegals.
vato loco 3

Minneapolis, MN

#65 Jun 9, 2008
simon carnal3s ala verga los surenos pura VATO LOCO 3 SOUTH SIDE LOCOT3S D3 POR VIDA LOCA
LOKITO

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Jun 9, 2008
SOUTH SID3 VATOS LOCOS 3 DE POR VIDA LOCA EN MEMORIA D3 KIKO L
lil loko

United States

#69 Jul 3, 2008
R.I.P homie ur death will be avenger
vatos locos mexico town

Rockford, MI

#71 Jul 5, 2008
r.i.p vatos lococos porsiempre hasta la madre o ke n0!
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

#72 Jul 5, 2008
vatos locos mexico town wrote:
r.i.p vatos lococos porsiempre hasta la madre o ke n0!
R.I.P and hopefully many more will RIP next to you.
NE Red

Lincoln, NE

#74 Jul 5, 2008
Don't they have another playground other than topix?
Transplanted Texan

Moreno Valley, CA

#75 Jul 5, 2008
You know school is out.Thier usual routine of trying to pick up jr.high girls is disrupted.Plus the cost of gas is keeping them at home.Nothing else better to do than show thier high mental
skills where it is free.
Okbuilder

Picayune, MS

#76 Jul 5, 2008
Have you guys ever seen such a display of ignorance?

RIP Homie?

Also, notice the ISP locations. Jeeze Louise, we're being invaded.....
NE Red

Lincoln, NE

#77 Jul 5, 2008
Okbuilder wrote:
Have you guys ever seen such a display of ignorance?
RIP Homie?
Also, notice the ISP locations. Jeeze Louise, we're being invaded.....
Hi there! Please go to Tensions over immigration in NJ town, post #682 and see how interesting Omaha was today! It'll put a smile on your face!
Okbuilder

Picayune, MS

#78 Jul 5, 2008
NE Red wrote:
<quoted text> Hi there! Please go to Tensions over immigration in NJ town, post #682 and see how interesting Omaha was today! It'll put a smile on your face!
OK.... Thanks! I can always use a smile.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#79 Aug 30, 2008
arcamedes wrote:
<quoted text>See now theres the trouble " Our People" "with or without documents" If you support "Your People" then why bother being in the USA ? Its supposed to be for all not just "your people" for as long as Ive been alive its all "Whites" fault the world is so screwed , now that "Whites " are doing much better its "Your People " attitudes that is the racist crap . Its about all people and following a common good and LAW! This "your People" crap is no different than white supremist crap! Either were all in this together legally or not at all! Whats wrong with being simply an AMERICAN ! No one is saying well at least Im not saying you or anyone CANT come here , just do it the right way and be loyal to the USA ! If not go where your heart is , we dont need anymore people wihtout loyalty!
Why so angry son?
And that is right, I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT MY PEOPLE!
What makes you think the world should dance to your tune?
Things are changing and you appear very frightened, angry, scared and afraid of somenthing, could it be the past that is comming to hunt you and many today?
Personally I think that racists and those who discriminate the way many are doing it today against latinos like they did it to Blacks all the way up to the 50's should be afraid because remember when blacks use to be a minority, same as latinos, same as Native Americans? Well, I hate to tell you but those minorities have become a MAYORITY now and the sense of paranoia is obvious, the feeling of panic is in the air, soon things will be very different.
REPARATION TIMES ARE COMMING!
Let's give back to the NATIVE AMERICANS and the BLACKS what we owe them, we give Israel billions of dollars every year, WE OWE THE NATIVE AMERICANS AND THE BLACKS MUCH MORE!
vato loco 81

Powder Springs, GA

#80 Sep 3, 2008
we famous every where we go but ull gringos dont kno bout us mexicans n i got somethin to say to "south sider soy chicano" man F u... u cant talk bout mexico like dat mother F u a B for dat fool
vato loco 81

Powder Springs, GA

#81 Sep 3, 2008
ay vato have u forgotten ur barrio???
its PURO VATO LOCO 81 de SAN MARCOS viviendo la vida loco como siempre jaja this barrio goin to stay aqui pa siempre
VATO LOCO 81
TexasJustice

Henderson, NV

#82 Sep 3, 2008
vato loco 81 wrote:
ay vato have u forgotten ur barrio???
its PURO VATO LOCO 81 de SAN MARCOS viviendo la vida loco como siempre jaja this barrio goin to stay aqui pa siempre
VATO LOCO 81
This is AMERICA we write and speak in ENGLISH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web