Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites onlin...

Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

There are 887 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 3, 2014, titled Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#621 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and are the childish posts you put up the best you could do? oh yes, they were...
so sad for you...
OMG, you are so brilliant!! In a I can't say anything smart kind of way!

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#622 Feb 11, 2014
cancer sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your Nazi facist KKK racism to yourself hitler david duke puke. Your far righter racist kind is vile trash and should be jailed. RACISM AND BIGOTRY IS EVIL.....If there is a hell anyone like you will go there.
No matter what you say, you can't change the truth.
You can only call names, you sure as hell can't deny reality or even debate it.
cancer sux

Faribault, MN

#623 Feb 11, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what you say, you can't change the truth.
You can only call names, you sure as hell can't deny reality or even debate it.
Yes the truth is there is just as many violent and filthy white people as there is black...

You made this about race....makes you evil.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#625 Feb 11, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>So your so called husband is the man in your living arrangement. And you claim to be the man, which makes you the other so called husband? Who's on first??!! What's on second......... No wonder you fruits are so whacked in the head.
That's why marriage is between one man and one woman. Simple, huh?
Actually marriage is also between two men or two women as well.

Yep, pretty simple.

Only morons like you are confused.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#626 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>Oh,I do deal with it. You can't let the radical homosexuals dictate what normal well adjusted people have to believe or accept. I fight against these insidious perverts any chance I get. Deal with that, hemp girl.
Fight all you want, it's a losing battle and you're on the losing side.

Did you hear even the Republican Gov in Nevada agrees their ban on same-sex couples marrying is indefensible in court?

Looks like we'll be adding Nevada to the equality list soon!

Since: Oct 08

Lilburn, GA

#627 Feb 11, 2014
JIA wrote:
<quoted text> You know I hate to burst your bubble.
Its great that you are obviously educated and articulate and the 'Urbane and Smug' pose is entertaining.
It just doesnt make your Racist and Bigoted personality disorder any less repellent.
Actually the combination is kind of grotesque.
Thanks, glad you like it...I've worked hard to get where I am in topix. Ive never been to Boise, are the roads up there paved? But seriously, do you think I should crank it up a notch, or bring it down one? I'm always looking for good advice from someone that is brilliant.

Lilburn, GA

#628 Feb 11, 2014
JIA wrote:
<quoted text> You and Inbred Genius are BOTH making me sick.....your going to make me celibate.
Good for you, there are lots of openings in the priesthood. But seriously, men are supposed to be attracted to women.....God's greatest creation is the female...the female anatomy has been the basis of all art since the first cave drawings. It takes a male and female to perpetuate the species, if we get too many queers, we are doomed.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#630 Feb 11, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly sounds like what turns YOU on.
I prefer my men civilized, intelligent, & well groomed- i.e., a NON-heterosexual.
Btw, how do you stand that constant rotten fish smell? I worked an OB-GYN ward for a year, and it smelled worse that a fish market on a 100 degree day.
And I thought misogyny was a Conservative value.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#631 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, there are lots of openings in the priesthood. But seriously, men are supposed to be attracted to women.....God's greatest creation is the female...the female anatomy has been the basis of all art since the first cave drawings. It takes a male and female to perpetuate the species, if we get too many queers, we are doomed.
incorrect, the first cave drawings were of animals.

St. Croix valley

#632 Feb 11, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>That explains why you have such an affinity for all blacks, where you live at in the great white North of Minnesota, the only blacks you have seen are on reruns of The Cosby Show, you haven't yet been exposed to the inner city dwelling wild animals that murder 10,000+ blacks a year or the 5,500 whites a year they murder, that isn't even mentioning the rapes, robberies and assaults.
Does Dr Huxtable have his PHD also?
ummm...you've obviously never been to Mpls/St. Paul...

but in the winter i live up here with the indians, the most racist people i have ever met...they even outdo you!

Lilburn, GA

#633 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>incorrect, the first cave drawings were of animals.
did your ancestors enjoy the drawings of sheep?

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#634 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>Oh,I do deal with it. You can't let the radical homosexuals dictate what normal well adjusted people have to believe or accept. I fight against these insidious perverts any chance I get. Deal with that, hemp girl.
Yes, I see you fighting...lol. Your inane rantings on an internet forum are really making an impact. All your juvenile and bigoted insults only hurt your alleged "cause," honey. Please, keep going.

St. Croix valley

#635 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
did your ancestors enjoy the drawings of sheep?
My Da-a-a-a-a-a-addy did....

Lilburn, GA

#636 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My Da-a-a-a-a-a-addy did....
good one, you got me to laugh....your very first funny joke in topix, see how easy and how much fun it can be? keep up the good work.

St. Croix valley

#637 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
good one, you got me to laugh....your very first funny joke in topix, see how easy and how much fun it can be? keep up the good work.
the first one you understood...

your sense of humor is very puerile. as most racist bigots are...simple minds have simple humor.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#638 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the first one you understood...
your sense of humor is very puerile. as most racist bigots are...simple minds have simple humor.
Liberal debate tactic #4

Delegitimize One's Opponent
Delegitimize one's opponent so as to avoid addressing the substance of his argument. This is another kind of ad hominem attack. The goal is to make it impossible for opponents to be heard respectfully in the debate.
blacklight

Laurinburg, NC

#639 Feb 11, 2014
i bet the natives find these responses so ironic....
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#640 Feb 11, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text> i got a better one: how about who cares if billy has two dads? or maybe a book that explores why some people think a couple that hates each others guts somehow has more right to be together then a gay one?
amen to that!
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#641 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
puerile!! oh, my... he must have swallowed the dictionary again. he couldn't just say childish?

Alpharetta, GA

#642 Feb 11, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
puerile!! oh, my... he must have swallowed the dictionary again. he couldn't just say childish?
he thought he was gonna trick me into looking it up. That's how libs roll, you give them a tiny little heartfelt compliment, and they go on the attack.

its those long cold winters, trying to live on the frozen tundra and having to cut holes in the ice to fish, it would make anyone crazy. Even a lib...he sez hes not a lib, but he sure sounds like one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 38 min Maverick 808 147,667
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Jillian 11,374
News ICE Director Confirms Significant Increase in W... 4 hr happyning 9
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 5 hr Red Crosse 537
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 5 hr MOPORKINtHEHOLE 289
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 6 hr Noe 85
News Illegal immigrant teenager could be forced betw... 7 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web