Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

Feb 3, 2014 Full story: TheBostonChannel.com 900

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Full Story
spud

Bangor, PA

#483 Feb 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear, you're not only running from me, you are running from yourself, and you know it...how sad of a life that must be, having to run from your own words...not a lot of mirrors in your house, i bet
why is ti you cannot show that i am not a conservative? after how many requests for this you are still running from your own words....
Hey Spot. This post is a display of some of that legendary Minnesota confusion that led you people to elect Al Franken.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#488 Feb 8, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Spot. This post is a display of some of that legendary Minnesota confusion that led you people to elect Al Franken.
keep running from your own words, coward...keep running....
spud

Bangor, PA

#489 Feb 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing to answer here, fool....
i never stated that only having one language, english wouldn't be the most useful in the US.
if you have ot invent things i say to think you won an argument...have at it, fool...
keep running from your own words...coward!
If I'm running it's from a boring, monotonous, nonsensical goofball that has nothing to offer. You're obviously infected severely with something to babble the way you do.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#490 Feb 8, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm running it's from a boring, monotonous, nonsensical goofball that has nothing to offer. You're obviously infected severely with something to babble the way you do.
why is it you keep saying things you obviously cannot back up?

do you enjoy looking stupid?

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#491 Feb 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? i remember a whole lot of that crap going on down in the south even within my lifetime...and it ';darkies' doin it, was it?
keep on truckin,. racist...
and your own post disproved your own racist premise...
it would help if you had more than diesel fumes for brains...
I suppose you are refering to the socalled "civil rights" era.
Here is the link to how many people were killed during the civil rights movement by whites, roughly around 37 people, this spanning a 14 YEAR PERIOD.
Here is the link from the Southern Poverty Law{less} Center or SPLC, a very liberal Jewish/Marxist organization.
http://www.splcenter.org/civil-rights-memoria...

No matter how you try to twist it, distort it or outright lie about it you WILL NEVER be able to compare the small number of violent whites with the staggering amount of violent blacks.
Blacks in any given year kill roughly around 10,000+ other blacks, blacks kill roughly around 5,500 whites in a years time.

You and your ilk who purposely lie and distort the facts are responsible for many of the whites who get killed yearly by these violent savages who buy into the notion they can parade and mingle in the "hood" and end up learning the true meaning of DIEversity.
Here is another liberal white girl who was completely "eaten" up with the dumbazz disease, you will love this one.
While traveling cross country this idiot met her fate campaigning for Obama in New Orleans, yep killed by the blacks she loved so much, so naive she actually thought she could ride a bycycle through the hood at 1:30am.
Check out the other links on this website and learn even more about this moronic woman.
http://topconservativenews.com/2009/01/kirste...

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#492 Feb 8, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for whites, who commit more violent wanton acts of rape, robbery, assault, and murder than all the other racial groups combined.
Demostrate your stupidity and go visit the "hood" late at night.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#493 Feb 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
ooops my keyboard seems to be cutting out occasionallyshould be
^"and it WASN"T the 'darkies' doin' it...."^
Your brain cuts out all the time so what`s New M*ron!
Who

Wyoming, MI

#496 Feb 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
ooops my keyboard seems to be cutting out occasionallyshould be
^"and it WASN"T the 'darkies' doin' it...."^
"darkies"?!?! Is that the demoKKKrat word for them now?

What a racist hypocrite you are.
Bama

Wahiawa, HI

#497 Feb 9, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody sing along now: "We are the world, we are the children"
Gag me with a f*cking spoon..........
Why would you want to gag yourself with a spoon?
Bama

Wahiawa, HI

#499 Feb 9, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you are refering to the socalled "civil rights" era.
Here is the link to how many people were killed during the civil rights movement by whites, roughly around 37 people, this spanning a 14 YEAR PERIOD.
Here is the link from the Southern Poverty Law{less} Center or SPLC, a very liberal Jewish/Marxist organization.
http://www.splcenter.org/civil-rights-memoria...
No matter how you try to twist it, distort it or outright lie about it you WILL NEVER be able to compare the small number of violent whites with the staggering amount of violent blacks.
Blacks in any given year kill roughly around 10,000+ other blacks, blacks kill roughly around 5,500 whites in a years time.
You and your ilk who purposely lie and distort the facts are responsible for many of the whites who get killed yearly by these violent savages who buy into the notion they can parade and mingle in the "hood" and end up learning the true meaning of DIEversity.
Here is another liberal white girl who was completely "eaten" up with the dumbazz disease, you will love this one.
While traveling cross country this idiot met her fate campaigning for Obama in New Orleans, yep killed by the blacks she loved so much, so naive she actually thought she could ride a bycycle through the hood at 1:30am.
Check out the other links on this website and learn even more about this moronic woman.
http://topconservativenews.com/2009/01/kirste...
Oh I get it now, you are just racist. That explains it.

But I have to admit you are a more articulate racist than the ones I grew up with in Alabama, They don't hide their dislike of non-whites behind a curtain of so called moral outrage. But hey, I guess you enjoy being a coward.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#501 Feb 9, 2014
Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it now, you are just racist. That explains it.
But I have to admit you are a more articulate racist than the ones I grew up with in Alabama, They don't hide their dislike of non-whites behind a curtain of so called moral outrage. But hey, I guess you enjoy being a coward.
whats wrong with his, or anybody, being racist? whites don't like blacks, but blacks dont' like whites either, its not a one way street. Until blacks solve their history of crime, unwed women with kids by multiple men, and welfare dependency, they will never get the respect they desire.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#502 Feb 9, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Demostrate your stupidity and go visit the "hood" late at night.
Been there, done that, survived just fine.

Hint, blacks only kill racist whites; the rest of us are just fine.

That's why you run scared anytime you see a black man.

Run bigot boy, run!!!!!!!!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#503 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, survived just fine.
Hint, blacks only kill racist whites; the rest of us are just fine.
That's why you run scared anytime you see a black man.
Run bigot boy, run!!!!!!!!
Just because you have a black boyfriend do not assume you are safe in the hood. She wasn't.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-jim-tho...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#504 Feb 9, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have a black boyfriend do not assume you are safe in the hood. She wasn't.
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-jim-tho...
I'm safe in "the hood" because I'm not a racist.

If you go spewing your racist crap in their neighborhoods, not surprising you big a big target on your back.

Btw, my husband is white as well.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#505 Feb 9, 2014
"To-day, in the city of New York, sixty-six different tongues are spoken. A century hence, there will probably only be one.

The American Historical magazine - 1907

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#506 Feb 9, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you are refering to the socalled "civil rights" era.
Here is the link to how many people were killed during the civil rights movement by whites, roughly around 37 people, this spanning a 14 YEAR PERIOD.
Here is the link from the Southern Poverty Law{less} Center or SPLC, a very liberal Jewish/Marxist organization.
http://www.splcenter.org/civil-rights-memoria...
No matter how you try to twist it, distort it or outright lie about it you WILL NEVER be able to compare the small number of violent whites with the staggering amount of violent blacks.
Blacks in any given year kill roughly around 10,000+ other blacks, blacks kill roughly around 5,500 whites in a years time.
You and your ilk who purposely lie and distort the facts are responsible for many of the whites who get killed yearly by these violent savages who buy into the notion they can parade and mingle in the "hood" and end up learning the true meaning of DIEversity.
Here is another liberal white girl who was completely "eaten" up with the dumbazz disease, you will love this one.
While traveling cross country this idiot met her fate campaigning for Obama in New Orleans, yep killed by the blacks she loved so much, so naive she actually thought she could ride a bycycle through the hood at 1:30am.
Check out the other links on this website and learn even more about this moronic woman.
http://topconservativenews.com/2009/01/kirste...
shit dude, you can go back over a hundred years or more from the civil rights era...

do try to engage your brain if your prejudices, fears and hatred hasn't destroyed what little bits you ever had....
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#507 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm safe in "the hood" because I'm not a racist.
If you go spewing your racist crap in their neighborhoods, not surprising you big a big target on your back.
Btw, my husband is white as well.
So you are saying she was spewing racist crap when her boyfriend strangled her. Btw her husband was white also.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#508 Feb 9, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
whats wrong with his, or anybody, being racist? whites don't like blacks, but blacks dont' like whites either, its not a one way street. Until blacks solve their history of crime, unwed women with kids by multiple men, and welfare dependency, they will never get the respect they desire.
so are you telling me there are no WHITE unwed mothers with kids from multiple men and welfare dependency????

and I suppose there are no WHITE criminals.....ever hear of the Mafia

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#509 Feb 9, 2014
back in grade school I learned that this country was called the Great Melting pot, because people came from all over the world looking for a new, better life. I know plenty of Italians Americans who speak.....wait for it
ITALIAN
Plenty of French, German, Asian, etc who speak their native tongues. Having the song sung in those languages is a great way to show the diversty of this great country.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

I guess you republicans would favor returning the Statue of Liberty to France
spud

Bangor, PA

#510 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, survived just fine.
Hint, blacks only kill racist whites; the rest of us are just fine.
That's why you run scared anytime you see a black man.
Run bigot boy, run!!!!!!!!
Wow. That other guy really was right. You and tick ARE the same person and a female to boot. How does your hubby feel about being married to two confused women? God bless him. Now if he could only be granted the strength to straighten you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 3 min R12 Freon 126
Mike DeWine's decision to join Texas immigratio... 48 min wild child 2
Detaining families seeking asylum is just wrong 57 min wild child 8
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 2 hr ronnie 6
Distinguished pol 2 hr serfs up 53
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr Earl 601
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 6 hr Gunther Gonzalez 28
More from around the web