Some Republicans could lose re-electi...

Some Republicans could lose re-election if Congress kills immigration reform

There are 96 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Some Republicans could lose re-election if Congress kills immigration reform. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A poll by Public Policy Polling released Tuesday indicates that Americans want immigration reform passed this year, and if House Republicans kill the bill, some specific Republicans could lose re-election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#83 Jul 16, 2013
It is absolutely true.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#84 Jul 16, 2013
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#86 Jul 16, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
Don't find excuses for little johnny or susie! For you have a strong feeling they will be on the pipe.
I believe English is part of the pathway to citizenship. You have almost got it down.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#87 Jul 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
It is absolutely true.
I stand corrected. It was not in the original bill, but was in an amendment added to the bill. It still does not change the fact that their parents pay the same taxes as everybody else. As it stands now they pay the taxes and are not eligible for any type of aid. They are basically subsidizing American kids.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#88 Jul 16, 2013
mexican pridei wrote:
<quoted text> No, just that youre granny did not use papeles she swallowed. And I'm not going to laugh... that's not funny! That's disturbing.
It's not disturbing,it's just another lie by a mojado who can't handle the fact that his papi didn't legalize him,lmao
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#89 Jul 16, 2013
mexican pridei wrote:
<quoted text> I've only hear the word pappi in bed.. ha ha, pinches culos!
no papi,no papeles. I am the mojado slayer
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#90 Jul 16, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. It was not in the original bill, but was in an amendment added to the bill. It still does not change the fact that their parents pay the same taxes as everybody else. As it stands now they pay the taxes and are not eligible for any type of aid. They are basically subsidizing American kids.
They pay little to no taxes,not to mention the fact that they get it back and then some with ITIN and child tax credit,as it stands now

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#91 Jul 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

15% of Americans were loud and clear about opposing the bill.
Link,Source,anything but your opinion?

Level 8

#92 Jul 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

It still does not change the fact that their parents pay the same taxes as everybody else.

As it stands now they pay the taxes and are not eligible for any type of aid.

They are basically subsidizing American kids.
LOL!!!

The Parents steal $4.2 "BILLION" a year from the American Tax payers

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Friday, 23 Sep 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.******

The Treasury report found that "One common type of
fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Level 8

#93 Jul 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

58% of Puerto Ricans live in the US. Not Puerto Rico. Could you imagine how NYM would feel if 58% of any ethnicity moved to the US.
It is an old story with the Puerto Ricans. Young girl gets pregnant and goes on welfare. Before long she figures out that welfare payments in the US are higher than on the island and she moves to the US.

Here is a fun fact about Puerto Rico. Among Hispanics, Puerto Ricans have the highest percentage of babies born to unwed mothers, while Cubans have the lowest.

The largest Latino group, Mexicans, is about average compared with the overall U.S. population.
Here is a fun fact about Illegal Alien women:

(CBS) It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.

Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.

That's because those babies can eventually sponsor their parents - when they turn 21 years old.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/07/eve...

Level 8

#94 Jul 17, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text>

W ow! You see that's why he lives with his mom! Daddy up and left!!!!!! Pendejo puercoricano.
Is that you carrying the Mexican flag?

Why are they carrying the MEXICAN flag?
Los Brown Berets de Aztlan

&fe ature=related
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#95 Jul 17, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> They pay little to no taxes,not to mention the fact that they get it back and then some with ITIN and child tax credit,as it stands now
So says the moocher from an island EXEMPT from paying US taxes.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#99 Jul 17, 2013
America is broke because of these dam Illegals and Democrat's wasteful spending.

Level 8

#100 Jul 24, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text>

why don't you come and ask? Wonder bread.
Touched a nerve did I?

It makes you wonder why illegal aliens would come to our country and desecrate the American flag!

And B.O. wants to make these people American citizens. LOL!!!

Live Oak Mexicans Attack Fellow Students For Waving American Flag-Shocking Footage

&fe ature=related

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

US Flag desecration - Montbello High School, Maywood P.O.

Illegals raise Mexican flag over Maywood

Just call me "AMERICAN PRIDE".

Level 8

#101 Jul 24, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text>

You hear pendejo! You are a moocher, Free loader.
Folks,this is a case of the Pot calling the Kettle Black! LOL!!!

Level 8

#102 Jul 24, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

So says the moocher from an island EXEMPT from paying US taxes.
The question I have for you is

"How many illegal aliens does it take to steal $4.2 Billion from the American tax payers"?

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Friday, 23 Sept 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.

The Treasury report found that "One common type of
fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 27 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web