Some Republicans could lose re-electi...

Some Republicans could lose re-election if Congress kills immigration reform

There are 96 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Some Republicans could lose re-election if Congress kills immigration reform. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A poll by Public Policy Polling released Tuesday indicates that Americans want immigration reform passed this year, and if House Republicans kill the bill, some specific Republicans could lose re-election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Pass the Bill CIR

Everett, MA

#62 Jul 15, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> That's right,God and not la virgen de guadalupe,lol
No God, no Virgem de Guadalupe

God do not put oranges on your table, you have to pick it !

Thanks
DWG

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63 Jul 15, 2013
Pass the Bill CIR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gIRIEVfF4MUXX
Thanks
DWG
Only about 5% of illegals actually pick crops...even they prefer not to do those jobs.
Dave Soucie

United States

#64 Jul 15, 2013
Good, stop following the damn polls and represent America. You were voted in to stand and represent what is right for your constituents not play politics as usual. Stand Strong for what is right!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#65 Jul 15, 2013
The country is broke, the SEQUESTER is still going on. The WH will use any excuse to distract.
Brenda besson

United States

#66 Jul 15, 2013
We are going republican next time,no more crap about illegals,they will enforce the law,you people can not stay lol
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#67 Jul 15, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> well the other guy was actullally saying you're grandma died because she took too much d**k to the brain! You know I didnt want to say anything to hurt you're feelings, but since you ask there you go. Oh and what they said about you. Dont bother to thank me for translating.
Hurt my feelings? my translation is more truthful than your assumption,Daddy took your papeles with him,lmao
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#68 Jul 15, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha! You're country???? Tell me did you or any of you're roaches fight for this contry to be free??? I don't thinkso, otherwise you'd have a different mentality, Estupido.
Yes,my country.my people have fought in each war of the last 100 years and they didn't do it because they thought they would get citizenship. You illegal parasites just love talking about irrelevant things and it won't work,lol
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#69 Jul 15, 2013
Pass the Bill CIR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
DWG
A guest worker program will work just fine. Thanks,nym
Pass the Bill CIR

Everett, MA

#70 Jul 15, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> A guest worker program will work just fine. Thanks,nym
yes it will, just pass the bill

thanks
dwg
Pass the Bill CIR

Everett, MA

#71 Jul 15, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Only about 5% of illegals actually pick crops...even they prefer not to do those jobs.
yes, they do, for better wages

thanks
dwg
mexican pridei

Lodi, CA

#72 Jul 15, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,my country.my people have fought in each war of the last 100 years and they didn't do it because they thought they would get citizenship. You illegal parasites just love talking about irrelevant things and it won't work,lol
ha ha ha! Thats funny, you guys rather give a$$ first.
mexican pridei

Lodi, CA

#73 Jul 15, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Hurt my feelings? my translation is more truthful than your assumption,Daddy took your papeles with him,lmao
you're grandma didn't bother to use papeles! She swallowed.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#74 Jul 15, 2013
Pass the Bill CIR wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it will, just pass the bill
thanks
dwg
no,the bill includes amnesty,we just want the guest worker program. Thanks,nym
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#75 Jul 15, 2013
mexican pridei wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha! Thats funny, you guys rather give a$$ first.
mojados will say anything,lmao
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#76 Jul 15, 2013
mexican pridei wrote:
<quoted text> you're grandma didn't bother to use papeles! She swallowed.
no papi,no papeles,hahahahahaha
mexican pridei

Sacramento, CA

#78 Jul 16, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> mojados will say anything,lmao
No, just that youre granny did not use papeles she swallowed. And I'm not going to laugh... that's not funny! That's disturbing.
mexican pridei

Sacramento, CA

#79 Jul 16, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> no papi,no papeles,hahahahahaha
I've only hear the word pappi in bed.. ha ha, pinches culos!
Anonymous

Sacramento, CA

#80 Jul 16, 2013
Soon compadre
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#81 Jul 16, 2013
You do realize don't you that the Senate immigration bill makes illegal aliens eligible for student financial aid? Yes they will compete with American citizens for this financial aid. So when little Johnny or little Susie miss college due to lack of funding you will know why.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#82 Jul 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
You do realize don't you that the Senate immigration bill makes illegal aliens eligible for student financial aid? Yes they will compete with American citizens for this financial aid. So when little Johnny or little Susie miss college due to lack of funding you will know why.
That is absolutely false. Not only does the bill bar them from financial aid, state, or federal scholarships, it also makes them ineligible for most loans. This is in spite of the fact that their families pay the same taxes as everybody else.

Nice job trying to blame foreigners for keeping little Johnny and little Susie out of college. The sad truth is they are just too stupid for college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 19 min positronium 8,580
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min positronium 641
News Mexican-American textbook stirs cultural debate... 31 min spud 19
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 35 min hal 6,112
News Will a wall stop illegal immigration? 32 minute... 2 hr Makes You Think 9
News Obama administration to fund housing for transg... 3 hr spud 6
News With illegal immigration arrests down, does Tex... (Oct '08) 3 hr spud 166
More from around the web