Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigrati...

Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds

There are 331 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

President Barack Obama is asking Congress for $3.7 billion in emergency funds to better respond to the influx of immigrants illegally crossing the border into Texas, White House officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#263 Aug 1, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you whine that loud when B.O. lied 36 times about you keeping your insurance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2vteeLkdE5wXX
Now come defend him!
Now this is what a lie looks like. Remember boner saying multiple times he hs no intention about shutting down the country then a week later he did? Or maybe for the past 4 years each repig saying that they should impeach the president on the record then this week him saying that this is a ploy but the dems and that they nevertheless said that. Those are lies and that's what they look like. But who am I kidding, it's right in front of you and you selectively see what you want.

The fact remains that they will oppose their own ideas if the president agrees with it and then blame him for it. Follow them down the hole. They lied to you and you bought it hook, line and sinker

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#264 Aug 1, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock Market drop 300 points today,What happen?
Something, for you to cheer......
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#265 Aug 1, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Wall Street buddies got nervous that in spite of his efforts to extend the longest recession in history the economy is improving. They have no real reason to fear, the percentage of unemployed people of working age is still near a 30 year high and wages are still declining. Obama may have "forgotten" the poor people that got him elected but he will not forget his friends on Wall Street who bought the media for him and will provide him with a secure retirement.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#267 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>

Now this is what a lie looks like. Remember boner saying multiple times he hs no intention about shutting down the country then a week later he did? Or maybe for the past 4 years each repig saying that they should impeach the president on the record then this week him saying that this is a ploy but the dems and that they nevertheless said that. Those are lies and that's what they look like. But who am I kidding, it's right in front of you and you selectively see what you want.
The fact remains that they will oppose their own ideas if the president agrees with it and then blame him for it. Follow them down the hole.

They lied to you and you bought it hook, line and sinker
When Obama lied to you 36 times about your Insurance plan,did you buy it Hook,Line and Sinker"?

Its just a yes or no question that any Democrat should be able to answer

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#268 Aug 2, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>

Something, for you to cheer.....

You related to Fred Astaire?

Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers - Let Yourself Go

&fe ature=related

Bethlehem, PA

#269 Aug 2, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Obama lied to you 36 times about your Insurance plan,did you buy it Hook,Line and Sinker"?
What to talk about lies, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

Watch something other than Fox!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#270 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>What to talk about lies, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W20khPPhmJEXX

Watch something other than Fox!
So do you really think you can keep your healthcare if you liked it?

How about his claim that it will contain no new taxes?

How about the claim it will lower the cost???

Yes open your eyes..........

Tell us how taxing gross sales of medical device manufactures will lower the cost if the devices???

Bethlehem, PA

#271 Aug 2, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you really think you can keep your healthcare if you liked it?
How about his claim that it will contain no new taxes?
How about the claim it will lower the cost???
Yes open your eyes..........
Tell us how taxing gross sales of medical device manufactures will lower the cost if the devices???
So then why is it that I am saving $300 a month on the same healthcare I had for the last 5 years? That's $300 a month back in my pocket. Don't know about you!

Bethlehem, PA

#272 Aug 2, 2014
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/01/sides-...

And this is the guy you are defending? They are about to rip their party apart
They passed a bill that does nothing to address the humanitarian crisis on the border and now goes back to you all to beat their chest to tell you they did their part. What a fail!

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#273 Aug 2, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You invest for a longer a term longer than one day...
at least i hope you do...
How about the last 5 years?

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#274 Aug 2, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you caught Cheney's lie on the first telling?

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#275 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>So then why is it that I am saving $300 a month on the same healthcare I had for the last 5 years? That's $300 a month back in my pocket. Don't know about you!
Average rate for Americans has more than doubled........

Oslama tried to stop me from keeping my policy from IMG but because I live outside the USA I can still buy it

Close to 2k per year for a family of four
Zero deductible or co pay if I use approved doctors and hospitals
Free meds
Free medivac
Good world wide
Covers four trips per year to the dentist or eye doctor
Chiropractic coverage

Oslamacare would have cut my coverage in half and cost almost 2k per month
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#276 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is it that I am saving $300 a month on the same healthcare I had for the last 5 years? That's $300 a month back in my pocket. Don't know about you!
So why haven't we heard about your success story until now?With that amount of savings per month you should have been at the rose garden,what happened?

Bethlehem, PA

#277 Aug 2, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>So why haven't we heard about your success story until now?With that amount of savings per month you should have been at the rose garden,what happened?
So I guess the other 8 million americans that can finally afford healthcare are getting screwed also?
Since you are opposed to it then obviously you aren't using it so you won't get it. To sum up blind hatred 1 - more money in your pocket 0

That's the republican way. I am glad I walked away from their racist crap and I encourage everyone I come into contact with to do the same

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#278 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess the other 8 million americans that can finally afford healthcare are getting screwed also?
Since you are opposed to it then obviously you aren't using it so you won't get it. To sum up blind hatred 1 - more money in your pocket 0

That's the republican way. I am glad I walked away from their racist crap and I encourage everyone I come into contact with to do the same
There are less people covered today than before oslamacare

And when the employee mandate hits more than another 20 million will lose coverage

Bethlehem, PA

#279 Aug 2, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There are less people covered today than before oslamacare
And when the employee mandate hits more than another 20 million will lose coverage
I have a bridge you might be interested in. The price is super low and you can make up your own tolls.

are all you conservatives like that?

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#280 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a bridge you might be interested in. The price is super low and you can make up your own tolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TGgQE7ESdWYXX

are all you conservatives like that?
Do you really need me to post the links again for you??

Even using oslamas numbers for the number that has signed up that we all know are false is less than the number that lost coverage

Speaking of a bridge........
It was You that believed these lies

If we don't get oslamacare the USA will go bankrupt
You can keep your coverage
Will not cost one dime more
Now new taxes in oslamacare
sandy1

Southold, NY

#281 Aug 2, 2014
According to The Wall Street Journal,a new filing from Virginia insurance companies reveal that obamafail will result in premium spikes of up to 16.6%. Anthem customers can expect an average of 8.5% jump in premiums and some customers could see an increase of 16.6%. The companies attributed the premium increases directly to obamafail. According to Forbes,The Manhattan Institute published the most comprehensive study(6/14) analyzing premium data from 3,!37 US counties finding an average rate hike of 49%. The cost of obamafails regulations - in the form of higher premiums. Sam Richardson of The University Of Texas,who looked at two nearly identical plans in California,one pre obamafail and one post obamafail,offered by kaiser permanente. The co-pays and deductibles were nearly the same. But the price of the obamafail plan was $205 a month,double that of the pre obamafail one($100 a month).

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#282 Aug 2, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
According to The Wall Street Journal,a new filing from Virginia insurance companies reveal that obamafail will result in premium spikes of up to 16.6%. Anthem customers can expect an average of 8.5% jump in premiums and some customers could see an increase of 16.6%. The companies attributed the premium increases directly to obamafail. According to Forbes,The Manhattan Institute published the most comprehensive study(6/14) analyzing premium data from 3,!37 US counties finding an average rate hike of 49%. The cost of obamafails regulations - in the form of higher premiums. Sam Richardson of The University Of Texas,who looked at two nearly identical plans in California,one pre obamafail and one post obamafail,offered by kaiser permanente. The co-pays and deductibles were nearly the same. But the price of the obamafail plan was $205 a month,double that of the pre obamafail one($100 a month).
Liberals think this means it cost less....

They also really and truly believe that taxing gross sales of a medical device supplier will lower the cost of the said device.

They also think a carbon tax will stop global warming

You have to think this way to be liberal....If you think raising the cost of something is raising the cost then you will be a conservative......
sandy1

Southold, NY

#283 Aug 2, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals think this means it cost less....
They also really and truly believe that taxing gross sales of a medical device supplier will lower the cost of the said device.
They also think a carbon tax will stop global warming
You have to think this way to be liberal....If you think raising the cost of something is raising the cost then you will be a conservative......
You are right,even though I spelled everything out nothing gets through to these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 14 min Sharrp Shooter 11,320
News ICE Director Confirms Significant Increase in W... 2 hr Team Kelly 8
News In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate 4 hr NoRules 26
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Quirky 147,635
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 7 hr Noe 50
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 12 hr Katrina 519
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 15 hr Corky 270
More from around the web