Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Proh...

Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Path To Citizenship' For Illegal Aliens

There are 497 comments on the CBS Local story from May 15, 2014, titled Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Path To Citizenship' For Illegal Aliens. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Making a weaving string of comments on immigration reform at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation economic summit in Washington, the California Democrat said that "as a country, we cannot, let me say, we cannot prohibit a path to citizenship" for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#407 Jul 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
We need an executive that applies the law fairly to all, not one who makes up de facto amnesty and is responsible for the trail of children's bodies from Tegucigalpa to Texas.
Why don't you give us the name of the US morgue that is storing these bodies because it seems that you are a lying sack of sh!t and when you are challenged directly, you prove you are a lying sack of sh!t.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#408 Jul 15, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
There is already a path to citizenship for people who can follow the law. It's a way to weed out undesirables. Who wants to flood their country with people who don't have a desire to follow any laws?
The government no longer wants US citizens, they just want subjects of the government.
you are absolutely right Spy, brilliantly stated !
R12 Freon

Moreno Valley, CA

#411 Jul 15, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you give us the name of the US morgue that is storing these bodies because it seems that you are a lying sack of sh!t and when you are challenged directly, you prove you are a lying sack of sh!t.
My gosh, you are stupid.
R12 Freon

Moreno Valley, CA

#413 Jul 16, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you are absolutely right Spy, brilliantly stated !
This Country has law's regarding immigration. It's pretty clear no one is enforcing them and the reason why is pretty disgusting.

The American Citizen has a duty and a right to protect this Country. It's our birthright and responsibility.

When you have emotionally unbalanced people like pelosi making the feel good decisions that side-step the law to the point where it's eventually ignored, then good people get hurt.

Or a Congress that can't agree on what's best for themselves first and the pilot flying it all straight into the ground.....

spytheweb wrote:

There is already a path to citizenship for people who can follow the law. It's a way to weed out undesirables. Who wants to flood their country with people who don't have a desire to follow any laws?
The government no longer wants US citizens, they just want subjects of the government.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#414 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Why don't you give us the name of the US morgue that is storing these bodies because it seems that you are a lying sack of sh!t and when you are challenged directly, you prove you are a lying sack of sh!t.
Tegucigalpa is in Honduras, Texas is on the border with Mexico; I sincerely believe you think those two endpoints define a trail within the USA. Ask Obama to look in the relocation centers; I'd love to see it.

Obama alone is responsible for this invasion, he announced his decision to grant unilateral amnesty, these poor children believed him and thought he had the power.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#415 Jul 16, 2014
While the border crisis in the southwestern U.S. continues, as countless unattended children making their way from Guatemala and elsewhere flood the Texas border, there are reports of migrant children found dead along the Rio Grande. The discovery was made by a Fox News reporter, and she questions why no mention of this has been made by the Obama administration - or other mainstream media.
http://www.catholic.org/news/national/story.p...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#416 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Tegucigalpa is in Honduras, Texas is on the border with Mexico; I sincerely believe you think those two endpoints define a trail within the USA. Ask Obama to look in the relocation centers; I'd love to see it.
Obama alone is responsible for this invasion, he announced his decision to grant unilateral amnesty, these poor children believed him and thought he had the power.
Bareback is an Obomabot and Mexico is one of Obama's 57 states.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#418 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Tegucigalpa is in Honduras, Texas is on the border
So the Rio Grande strewn with bodies of children- as I said- just another tea bag lie.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#419 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<
Obama alone is responsible for this invasion, he announced his decision to grant unilateral amnesty, these poor children believed him and thought he had the power.
You are a m/f c/s liar.

Of course: I have proved this several times already: You are a m/f c/s Yankee c*.

EXACTLY ZERO of the immigrants at the border today are edible for the LIMITED amnesty in the Obama EO.

ZERO. NONE. NOT ONE.

The immigrants are FROM CENTRAL AMERICAN AND THE GUY THAT OPENED THE GATE TO CHILDREN FROM CENTRAL AMERICA IS GEORGE BUSH!

No matter how many times you repeat the lie, yuo m/f c/s Yankee c*.

"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."

2008... signed by George Bush.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#420 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
While the border crisis in the southwestern U.S. continues,
"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."

2008... signed by George Bush.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#421 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
there are reports of migrant children found dead along the Rio Grande.
There are reports that you have been sodomizing neighborhood children.

Funny thing about bodies, though: over here in the USA, you find a body, there is a whole bunch of official paperwork attached to it.

Which means- as I said- you are a miserable m/f c/s Yankee lying *.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#422 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
We need an executive that applies the law fairly to all.
"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."

2008... signed by George Bush.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#423 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."
2008... signed by George Bush.
Your TB spreader-in-chief brags about having a pen and a phone. Why doesn't he use it??

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#424 Jul 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."
2008... signed by George Bush.
Do you know Why he signed it in 2008?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#425 Jul 17, 2014
R12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Why he signed it in 2008?
Sex trade,
Take Your Country Back

Louisville, KY

#426 Jul 17, 2014
She needs to be deported her mouth never stops running. I bet not one dollar of her personal money goes towards the support of those kids. Every illegal needs to be deported if they break the law to get here , what other laws do they find useless in the USA? I do not believe that all these kids are south american iI believe some are from Syria. Its unacceptable . We needs walls built around the borders and armed ssoldiers prepared to protect it. Maybe if they get shot crossing illegally they will think twice about coming in our country. 9-11 happened and terrorist came in here joined our forces and attacked usI do not trust our government to protect us anymore. i

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#427 Jul 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar.
Of course: I have proved this several times already: You are a m/f c/s Yankee c*.
EXACTLY ZERO of the immigrants at the border today are edible for the LIMITED amnesty in the Obama EO.
ZERO. NONE. NOT ONE.
The immigrants are FROM CENTRAL AMERICAN AND THE GUY THAT OPENED THE GATE TO CHILDREN FROM CENTRAL AMERICA IS GEORGE BUSH!
No matter how many times you repeat the lie, yuo m/f c/s Yankee c*.
"U.S. policy allows Mexican child migrants to be sent back quickly across the border. However, under a meant to combat child trafficking, the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, children from Central America must be given a court hearing before they are deported (or allowed to stay). Given the huge backlog of cases, they may have to wait years for a hearing."
2008... signed by George Bush.
Why do you lie? Every single Republican and Democrat voted for that law.

BTW laws could be changed and Harry Reid refuses to change it.

Dance clown

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#428 Jul 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
So the Rio Grande strewn with bodies of children- as I said- just another tea bag lie. Wipe your chin, dear.
Obama alone is responsible for the children lost in his crusade to open our borders. You can play campaigner or outsider all you want, but Obama announced this invitation to children from the White House rose garden on June 15th, 2012. Obama said he would selectively enforce the law and gave children a path to amnesty.

We need a president who will enforce all our laws impartially, not the open borders hack we have in the White House. Don't impeach, because Biden's done the same.
obama the clown

Villanova, PA

#429 Jul 17, 2014
Do Americans now believe once and for all that clown Obama, IS FOR OPEN BORDERS???????

These 40,000 illegals are just the start,he said he will send them back,then why is he sending them to the east coast? that money spent on planes should be spent to send them south,the trouble with Liberals is, they think every one is stupid but them,a perfect example is Nancy (the dope) Pelosi...There will be so many unskilled latinos and Hispanics who can't speak English that they will work for $1.50 a hour and that's a fact...VOTE REPUBLICAN IN NOV or watch it get worse..
fedup

New York, NY

#430 Jul 17, 2014
You mean Americans haven't tolerated and supported enough illegal aliens/foreign invaders over the past 10 years? Enforce the laws of our country! Traitors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 4 min southern at heart 1,132
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 14 min USAEPA 16,832
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Quirky 149,258
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Quirky 20,230
News Dreamer,' as a new lawyer, plans to focus her c... 3 hr spytheweb 3
News Months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a... 3 hr spytheweb 1
News Trump: No immigration deal unless 'real wall,' ... 3 hr spytheweb 9