Illegal immigrants claim small share of U.S. health dollars

Jun 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

Illegal immigrants account for only 1.4 percent of health spending in the United States and have lower health care costs than legal residents or naturalized and U.S.-born citizens, according to a new study.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

manure,seems the study was not done in the areas with floods of illegal aliens. stealing from citizens.
Rude Term for Mexicans

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

This is so much bullshit that I can smell it through my laptop. Illegal aliens go to free clinics doctors have set up in poor areas infected with wet backs. The illegal scum pay ten or twenty dollars a visit, but the doctors then bill the government for the full amount of a visit even though they are just getting second rate services from mostly African or Arab doctors. So the clinic gets two or three hundred a visit, sees the wet back for five minutes, then the taxpayers pay the difference. The clinics use names like St. Francis or baptist on the name to give the appearance of a charity but are for profit. Every patient is also asked to get eye exams, colonoscopies, etc. also free or low cost that are billed full cost to the government. The doctors are big a bunch of scumbags as the wet backs.
Juan Too

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Undocumented Citizens generally work extremely hard all their lives and consequently they live long healthy lives and have many many children and grand children.

Americans, on the other hand, are lazy, unhealthy, obese, with all kinds of ailments. Just look at movie star James Galdafa, dead of heart disease at 51 yrs old.

Consider me, I'm nearly 95 yrs old, and still work every day building houses. I also have a 25 yr girlfriend with 6 kids, 2 of them are mine.
Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Juan Too wrote:
Undocumented Citizens generally work extremely hard all their lives and consequently they live long healthy lives and have many many children and grand children.
Americans, on the other hand, are lazy, unhealthy, obese, with all kinds of ailments. Just look at movie star James Galdafa, dead of heart disease at 51 yrs old.
Consider me, I'm nearly 95 yrs old, and still work every day building houses. I also have a 25 yr girlfriend with 6 kids, 2 of them are mine.
Illegal aliens suk tax dollars. GFY proxy boy....
iamvalarie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I'm sic k of this country. See the pun. But seriously this cant keep going on. I pay out 128 dollars a week and my employer picks up the rest. How are we to make a living if I'm paying for other peoples health needs. Yes I know we are to love our neighbors but sometimes I feel i'm being abused. Cheers to all who slave to benefit others
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Where do these liar's get their data????I worked in healthcare all my life. I watched California and Nevada's Hospitals get bailed out by the Feds because illegals do not pay their bill's. They anchor like rabbit's and never pay the Doc's. There are Doc's that now offer free health care to illegals that are 70 year old retired Pediatricians..... funny and sad at the same time. Obama has pumped up the free healthcare for illegals side of the equasion since 08. I've watched it and spoken to old friends I used to sell too in several States that know the truth. My niece, a Nurse left California because two hospitals she worked in closed down. Went to Colorado and saw the same thing happen there...Go to the Website FAIR, and read the crap illegals are getting over legal Americans including how the laws in every state let them off the hook when they break all our laws. It's pathetic.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Do they honestly think we will buy into these bogus claims?
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
Do they honestly think we will buy into these bogus claims?
It seems DHS will like the dopes they are. They can't process a few hundred thousand right now and they think that millions will get properly vetted?
chicagonut

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Undocumented citizen? There no such thing!!
Oh My

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems DHS will like the dopes they are. They can't process a few hundred thousand right now and they think that millions will get properly vetted?
I don't suppose this adds in the money the labor department mandated for the farm workers? Of course not!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Illegal aliens should not be claiming any at all.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Juan Too wrote:
Mexico is the result of all of that. Mexican Indians can't run a country no matter how many children they have. BTW, no matter how lazy, unhealthy, obese and ailments Americans have their country is light years ahead of anything Mexico will ever be. Mexicans risk life and limb to get here and try to be a part of America, we are not sneaking into Mexico, Mexicans don't even want to be in Mexico because they are in charge. We don't want you here and you will never fit in.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

About 3,720,000 results (0.27 seconds)
Search Results
Illegal aliens linked to gang-rape wave - WND
www.wnd.com/2006/08/37374/&#8206 ;
Aug 22, 2006 Member of gang Mara Salvatrucha ( NPR.org ) A wave of illegal-immigrant gang rapes is sweeping the U.S. while public officials and ...
Another Mexican Illegal Rapes!(pro illegals, Mexicans, crime ...
www.city-data.com ... Illegal Immigration&#8206;
Feb 17, 2008 And here we have another example of the wonderful poor mexican illegal who ONLY slithered across our border to work and THEN RAPE!
Illegals kill 2,150 each year.... Illegals rape 130,909 each year ...
Recently Deported Illegal Alien Rapes and Murders 1-month-old ...
Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July ...
Illegals Gang-Rape College Student - allegedly!(illegal ...
Dec 22, 2012
Jan 9, 2012
Jul 16, 2010
Dec 10, 2009
Obama's Dangerous Illegal Alien Exodus: Past Released Detainees ...
standwitharizona.com/.../obamas-dangerous-ill... ;
Feb 27, 2013 ... Illegal Alien Exodus: Past Released Detainees Murdered 19; Raped 142 ... When illegal aliens are arbitrarily released into communities,...
Illegal aliens are raping their way through North Carolina's children ...
www.examiner.com/.../illegal-aliens-are-rapin... ;
Mar 13, 2013 In recent years, the illegal alien population in North Carolina has exploded thanks to 'sanctuary policies' in several cities and counties ...

For these Victims, I claim Justice!! These illegal POS should be made to pay for the rest of their greedy grabbing lives. Instead the ALien in Chief lets them return, again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min LEO 477 253,440
'Wet-foot, dry foot,' welcome mat: 20 years aft... 19 min spud 3
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 28 min foster 56
Border agents arrest Central American sex offen... 1 hr sheepleloveroyalty 8
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 1 hr INFIDEL 599
First National Guard troops at Texas-Mexico border 1 hr STOMP AN ILLEGAL ... 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Freespirit8 135,373
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 18 hr nomoreillegals3 99
•••