Border Patrol halts immigrant flights...

Border Patrol halts immigrant flights to San Diego

There are 2 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Jul 10, 2014, titled Border Patrol halts immigrant flights to San Diego. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The Border Patrol has reduced its backlog of families being held in Texas' Rio Grande Valley and has improved processing there, agency spokesman Paul Carr said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jul 11, 2014
I heard today, Jeh Johnson was ordered to stop the flight's and start to deport the teenagers and young adult's. Maybe the Murietta crowd made a difference. Plus Obama is losing his base...even Dems are sick of this idiot... He's being told to get his shit together in private by Senators and Congressman that finally can't take the bad press anymore.... Too late for Obama, he has no legacy... He will never be respected for anything but the pen.....and he's lost the main stream media crowd too... they don't follow him around like puppy dogs anymore, and Democratic Gov's. and Politicians don't want to be seen in the same room with him...the dumb lame duckling... he's through....
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Ronnie, trey gowdy, my man wants to cut obamas funding, no more vacas for obammie, he is on his way out.republicans hold the purse.amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor Ricketts Vetoes Bill to Give Dreamer's... 19 min Cuauhtemotzin 2
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 30 min Who guessed it 29
News Court Maintains Block of Obama Immigration Plan 31 min Cuauhtemotzin 11
News ACLU Waging Total Lawfare on Hapless PA Town Tr... 45 min Cuauhtemotzin 2
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 57 min Cuauhtemotzin 65
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 1 hr Cat74 28
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 1 hr Cat74 72
More from around the web