Land of the Freebie: Sen Says DHS Let...

Land of the Freebie: Sen Says DHS Lets Immigrants Flood Welfare Rolls

There are 23 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Land of the Freebie: Sen Says DHS Lets Immigrants Flood Welfare Rolls. In it, Fox News reports that:

Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions is accusing the Obama administration of failing to enforce a century-old law meant to prevent immigrants from taking root in the U.S. only to live on the government dole -- after the administration reported it did not cite anyone for this last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Shoveling benefits at the massive illegal population in California cost pitiful citizen tax slaves over $6 Billion last year alone. This doesn't reflect the devastating impact masses of illegal alien children had on the public schools ability to offer a quality education.

Don't be fooled into thinking that Compassion for Illegals is more important than compassion for citizen families. You wouldn't want to be accused of being no more able to reason than some dimwitted, drug addicted Freak from La La Land.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Great place to start TRIMMING the budget!!

Come on Obama ... do the RIGHT thing for a change!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
Well, you know what liberals say. America, home of the freebe, and land of the slave.
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
Uh, no.........he, hillary, pelosi and crew are going to let them vote!!!
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Do not hold your breath until the Democrats do the right thing. They have long ago been taken over by the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee, mine,mine, mine people. Just go to work, pay your taxes, and stop complaining. You elected those thieves.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...

Is this crap even addressed in the gaggle of 8 or the president's give-away plans?

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2013/feb/14/ice-agent-ch ris-crane-admits-law-limiting- welfare-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed &utm_medium=RSS
Is this crap even addressed in the gaggle of 8 or the president's give-away plans?
Obama so loved the poor......he created 12 million more.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#9 Feb 18, 2013
soon there will be big fights between the black gangs in our cities, and the Hispanic gangs, and they will eleminate each other. The rest of s will just stand around and watch until it becomes controlable again.
Rem223

Hamden, CT

#10 Feb 18, 2013
This has been known for several years now. Only now has a politician come out and admit it publically.
The illegals have been taking Billions out of the American economy yearly. The American taxpayer is subsidizing the Illegal`s. Many illegals are also collecting SSI and Social Security without having ever paid into the system, and not all of it is thru the use of stolen Social Security numbers.

Level 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama so loved the poor......he created 12 million more.
Then comes the rest of them with chain migration.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Nothing is "free". The taxpayers are paying the tab for their "freebies". So when the economy collapses what will all these people do when the well has run dry?
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2013/feb/14/ice-agent-ch ris-crane-admits-law-limiting- welfare-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed &utm_medium=RSS
A newspaper owned by the dangerous Moonie cult is hardly a credible source for anything! One conservative columnist said they should have to register as an agent of a foreign government.(Korea)

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Ooooh, more scary end of the world predictions from the anti-hispanic tinfoil hat brigade.....
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#15 Feb 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Ooooh, more scary end of the world predictions from the anti-hispanic tinfoil hat brigade.....
The Election proved America is at our weakest and most vulnerable now. This is the best time to reward the illegals for ignoring our immigration laws.
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Election proved America is at our weakest and most vulnerable now. This is the best time to reward the illegals for ignoring our immigration laws.
Dan, sometimes I wonder about you! Agree with you one post, and you go the other direction on another......

Hmmmm, California!
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
The cost of educating the children of illegal immigrants is staggering. It is estimated that U.S. taxpayers spend $12,000,000,000 a year on primary and secondary school education for the children of illegal immigrants.

Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse. Dozens of California hospitals and emergency rooms have shut down over the last decade because they could not afford to stay open after being endlessly swamped by illegal immigrants who were simply not able to pay for the services that they were receiving. As a result, the remainder of the health care system in the state of California is now beyond overloaded. This had led to brutally long waits, diverted ambulances and even unnecessary patient deaths. Sadly, the state of California now ranks dead last out of all 50 states in the number of emergency rooms per million people.

It was estimated that there were approximately 7.7 million illegal aliens employed by U.S. employers during 2008. How much better would our economy look if all of those jobs were being filled by American workers?

The region along the U.S./Mexico border is now an open war zone. Just across the U.S. border, the city of Juarez, Mexico is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities on the entire planet because of the brutal drug war being waged there. In fact, Juarez has now become the murder capital of the western hemisphere. Much of that violence has begun to spill over into areas of the southwestern United States
JUST TOO MANY FACTS TO LIST ABOUT THE COST OF ILLEGALS

Level 10

Location hidden

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Addressing birthright citizenship would alleviate their freebie dipping and would possibly force them to curtail their breeding habits if they had to be personally responsible for the care and feeding of their own children, rather than dumping the costs onto taxpayers. Is this mention in BO or the gabble of 8's plans...I highly doubt it...hey, when they are all legal, we'll just plant money trees in their yards to help pay for their entire dependency. 8557
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, give him welfare, section 8 housing, foodstamps,medicaid, some air jordans, and a crack pipe he will vote domocrat for life

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
A newspaper owned by the dangerous Moonie cult is hardly a credible source for anything! One conservative columnist said they should have to register as an agent of a foreign government.(Korea)
Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about freebies, okiehomo takes $1.64 for every dollar they send to DC. You poor federal-dollar-addicted teabagging slob. coburn is a joke and a pick-pocket.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 1 hr Val Cro-Magnon 50
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 2 hr Pidgeon Holer 5
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 2 hr ronnie 4
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 2 hr DeportNow 52
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 2 hr DeportNow 65
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 3 hr Mr Chips 36
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr quetzalcoatl 138,262
More from around the web