FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1351 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It was on the second Page of the New York Times. News Flash..(((Fritos Crotch Stinks.)))It's gone viral on the Internet now.
Unlike you, I got my 15 minutes of fame. That's what happens when you work, something your not too well versed in.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1354 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I never considered my carrier work. It was a way Of life. An adventure I was rewarded in every way for. Not like the ditch digging you do.
Yeah, "ditch digging" that got me a retirement check fatter than your head.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1355 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You got much more than fifteen minutes of fame.
The world won't soon forget your smelly cr@tch. Mothers everywhere will tell their sons to go take a bath! They'll say.."Do you want your lil' wee wee to smell like Freako's does. Do you want it to fall off"?
Answering the same post twice again? You must be really interested in my "wee wee." As for the world, they'll have you as a witness to how my crotch smells.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1357 Dec 8, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The Craters Of The Moon is a national park, Bozo.
I suppose you've never heard of Yellow Stone Park either. You won't learn a thing laying in the alley with winos, but how to fall when you are sh!t faced. Tuck and roll Bozo.
I thought the "craters of the moon" were your pock marked face. As for Yellow Stone park, it's probably that way from you peeing on it.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#1358 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt the per capita income of this moon crater your advertising is higher than that of the California coast. People who want it far cheaper usually go to places like that.

As for the "brown invasion", they were there before you, picking potatoes.
I
The girly boy is acting tough again

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1359 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>To me, you're small potatoes. I would never think of threatening you. You're too frail. I'll let your alarmism get the better of you, maybe with a stroke or heart attack.

I say "good riddance" to people like you. My family is full veterans. Now why would I want to smear them? I think you're getting way too mad and beginning to dribble nonsense.
You have threatened her many times

Just like you did me girly boy

Tell us why you are too scared to meet a real man??

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1360 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to Quirky about cardboard shacks. He's the expert.
And fear is

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1361 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a threat? You sound pretty pissed.
You sound stupid

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1362 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I got my 15 minutes of fame. That's what happens when you work, something your not too well versed in.
Did they allow you to hold the shovel??

Or you still dig with your hands??

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1363 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, "ditch digging" that got me a retirement check fatter than your head.
Yes that sounds like you

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#1364 Dec 8, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the "craters of the moon" were your pock marked face. As for Yellow Stone park, it's probably that way from you peeing on it.
So as a ditch digger how to you buy a flight down here???

Why would you not take my 5k???

Besides the fact you are to scared??
FritoBandito

United States

#1365 Dec 8, 2012
Notice how I own this wretched wimp of an idiot. He desperately swings wild punches into the air, thinking he'll get a different result, but doesn't. Thats got to be the closest thing to being insane.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1367 Dec 8, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>frito does want to turn this great nation into mexihole. I now have no doubt in my mind that frito is just an anchor baby pissed off at his own country for enforcing the laws his parents knew very well they were breaking the moment they crossed our border and have been breaking every day since. Frito is nothing more than a racist p.o.s and probably an ex-con for using words like "disenfranchised" and "power structure".
I didn't get my education out of a cracker jack's box like you did.

To colluding self hating dirt bags like you, you see areas of the nation like a "mexihole." I don't see it that way. To me, they're ethnic rivals, here working the jobs that lazy idiots like you don't want. Big business invited them, and incahoots with the government, allowed and made available those opportunities to earn a living. They're looking for the same dream that you failed to attain, only problem IMO to attain it you gotta be asleep. Few get the illusion.

Again, you're a bigger and nastier racist than some of the non-hispanics who hate them. Part of your design is to put someone down to feel elevated and superior. Your face, I'm sure, tells a different tale, especially when a zealot and/or bigoted cop eyes you down for a potential arrest. You and the Blacks in NYC, for example, have a more than 85% chance of being stopped and frisked than Whites. I'm sure you enjoy it when they're grabbing your groins, attempting to get an aggressive flinch or gesture, so they can beat your head in and throw you in jail. In so many ways, I hope they do. That's where you belong.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1371 Dec 9, 2012
Before any state starts these kinds of proceedings they better consider the cost to the states should they win. We have become a welfare country over the last several decades. The Feds do contribute to the payment of some of these benefits. The states will take on that total burden should they win this fight. Plus, it'll never happen. The only way to solve these issues over "taxation without representation" is to vote out any and all that have led us to this point, and I mean those from ALL parties. Let's face it, they're all liers and we'll never really know what they are going to do till they get voted in. It's always a crap shoot for the everyday citizens when we vote. Sad but true.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1376 Dec 9, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm an even bigger and nastier racist" why because Im not doing my part in the "reconquista" I'm sorry Americans matter more to me than they do to you.the first paragraph in your rant sound's like a broke la rata record,a guest worker program will fix any problem We have in agriculture or any job "lazy Americans" won't do . The second rant is even more proof your racist and delusional,I have never been pulled over by any white cop for being Hispanic. Minorities who scream racism when being arrested are the ones who don't find anything wrong with drinking and driving,carrying a gun/guns without a permit,possession of narcotics and my ofcourse talking shit to cops while driving. Most of the racism that us minorities talk about comes from the Rodney king beat down and event before that when We as a nation were still relatively young ,a lot has changed in the last 20 years stop f&%king up and cops would stop "harassing" you.
It's convenient to blame the victim. It makes it easy and less tedious to deal with. You're a nastier racist, because you're a self hater that thinks the system plays fair, when it has a track record for not doing so.

The bigots like people like you that have no education, or individuality to speak of, that walk lock and step with the agenda that suppresses and keeps people down they see as undesirable, regardless of background or even race. When they're finished with them and things once again become strained, for whatever systemic reason-wherein those of their upper echelon are shortchanging their own-they then conveniently return to their ways of the witch hunt. You in turn become the target in their cross hairs when there's no one else to blame.

I never mentioned anything about a "guest worker" program. That's just you trying to add credence to your empty arguments. I have no associations with any organization called "la rata" or La Raza. Again, this is a clear example of your racist and self hating subjective hyperbole, more evidence of who you are. White nationalist could use you as a poster boy, but only if you look White, which I doubt you do.

Finally, the cops that beat Rodney King went to jail. That's a fact. Generalizing or implying that all cops have good intent is a misnomer, otherwise you wouldn't have internal affairs mechanism in place to keep corruption down to acceptable levels. We can't expect a follower nor a self hating racist like you to know those details.

I'd tell you to go back to school or get an education, but in your case that's futile. Your ignorance is probably atavistic.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1377 Dec 9, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.
What are laughing about? The callous on your hands tells the tale.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1378 Dec 9, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to use the insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results line stup@d? we all heard before you started wearing it out. Run along now and see if you can feel your head laying around somewhere.
... and you'll keep hearing it, because that's what you are. You're such a simpleton. Can't you muster up some brain power for a substantive argument? That inability is probably why you're a nut.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1379 Dec 9, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely correct.
Get rubbed the right way and you open up like a clam, only your thing is uglier and far more stretched out. Any SUVs been up that way lately? You know, Black gang-banger types?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1380 Dec 9, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You meant two and in cahoots is two words.. You're welcome, meat head....
The hick grammar cop has spoken, but in a far too softly way to be heard.
FritoBandito

United States

#1384 Dec 9, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I think your blather is missing a you. Just sayin' pumpkin.
You called me "pumpkin." When do we meet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 19 min swedenforever 40
News Limbo for millions of immigrants as Obama actio... 22 min Who Guessed it 2
News Immigration Debate Very Much Alive on Campaign ... 44 min Who Guessed it 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Flaming Star 137,890
News DOJ wants Obama immigration actions to proceed ... 2 hr Who Guessed it 8
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 2 hr Who Guessed it 4,610
News Smith County sheriff to testify on border secur... 4 hr wild child 4
More from around the web