Four more states file petitions to se...
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1283 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you slaughtered that sentence. Again, as usual.
Yeah, almost as bad as your face.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1284 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Did Frito bite you? You poor rabid thing.
Instead of blowing him, you bit Goat Rider. That's why he won't come back.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1285 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
I'm sure gunning down woman and children is in your lexicon, as it was in Goat Rider's. Racist....
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1287 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>frito is a worthless pancho villa loving anchor baby.
... and you a self hating sp! c from hell! Preguntale a la h! ja pU ta madre tuya como es darle vida a un caga0 como tu, y ni sabe quien es tu padre.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1288 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he is..LOL.
Go ahead. Bury your nose that much more up his rump. Maybe you can get a sniff of his gall bladder.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1289 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Whens the ankle bracelet comin' off gangsta boy?
The minute you quit blowing that new york self hater.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1290 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Floating above your face.
Hey stupid, there's suppose to be four dots after that remark, showing a continuation. In English, that's called a dependent clause, if left the ways it is and therefore and incomplete sentence.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1291 Dec 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um...I think ya meant TWO. Just sayin' Dullard.
Answering the same post twice?... must of got you mad.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1292 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>your telling me pancho villa?
That's why I got you pegged, right square in the bulls eye.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1295 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know I was writing a book you idiot. Nothing funnier than a pissed off anchor baby.
I doubt many anchor babies write the way I do. It's apparent its got you in a tailspin, otherwise you wouldn't be responding.
FritoBandito

Blackstone, IL

#1296 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>my mother is legal can you say the same? Hell no.
... fourth generation US citizens, having proved themselves both on the battlefield and in industry, you raft drifting asylum case!
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#1297 Dec 7, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain.... We all want to hear it from a winner like you.
Big tough lil Wimp has to harass Women on here, what a putz arse!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1299 Dec 7, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

You know all about "harassing" women on here don't cha Q-bert??
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1301 Dec 7, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I harass you, don't I? Hold on. You're a little pretender. I guess then you don't fall under the classification of a man. Oh well....
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1302 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
5085<quoted text>wow so much anger coming from the anchor baby. Hahahahahahaha la verdad duele maldito hijo de mojados.deal with it pancho.
La madre tuya, pendEjo! As you can see, I'm quite versatile in both languages, unlike you. Oh btw, hispanics are dealing with it. It's called numbers, and they're growing by the minute. Tell that to your hija de la gran p Uta la malinche tatara abuela tuya, pendEjo!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1303 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah ok I didn't see that one coming, Let me guess your part Cherokee and your great, great grandfather was the bastard child of Abraham Lincoln? I said many times before and I will say it again no American with deep roots in this country will support this invasion unless there's personal financial gain.
That's a class of people, mostly Anglo, who represent the interests of big business, something a turd like you will never see, even your offspring.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1306 Dec 7, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not "versatile" but I'm getting under that aztec skin of yours. Hahahahaha I know your mad.
Sure....
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1307 Dec 8, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>wow your so f&%king racist.
There's nothing "racist" about pointing out your particular level of inferiority.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1309 Dec 8, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>but its wrong for me to call you an anchor baby and your parents parasites?
You can do or say whatever you want. Fact is, I'm neither of those dumbfounded assertions. Your remark about "getting under my aztec skin" was pretty shortsighted and stupid, to say the least. Hate to blow your bubble, but I have no aztec genes in my background. You, on the other hand, probably have something similar. Maybe a hybrid cross of Black and Arawakan/Mayan?

In any case, you're not a member of the power structure and you have no right to denigrate those that are similar to you and hold just as much a disenfranchised status in this society.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#1316 Dec 8, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>your such a moron look up disenfranchised and then explain how it applies to me since I'm an American in the year 2012 or even to illegal aliens considering the fact they don't belong here.
To bigoted eyes, you don't belong here either. Why is that so hard for you to swallow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Sharrp Shooter 10,906
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 147,661
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... 3 hr Geezer 25
Is George a lonley troll who needs a man? 3 hr Quirky 19
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 6 hr Not My President 2
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 6 hr Mo Betta 1
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 6 hr Fed Up in North C... 1
Should Katrina be banned? 10 hr Katrina 230
More from around the web