FritoBandito

United States

#1105 Dec 4, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Geez..Ya fill better now Corny? What are you doing here?
I know..If you talked this kinda filth to someone in reality...You'd get stomped like a wet sack..So you show you perversion here....Where you feel safe. Eight inches? ROTF. You're a "MEAT" head.LMAO.
In real life, your rump would be in jail. That I can guarantee. BTW, where's your "real man", goat rider? He hasn't shown his face, since Romney lost. He's more of a loser than you, I'll give you that one.
FritoBandito

Fremont, CA

#1106 Dec 4, 2012
Talk to you later Bonnie. I have to help control the donkey so my mommy can practice for her show tonight. :)
FritoBandito

United States

#1108 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
Talk to you later Bonnie. I have to help control the donkey so my mommy can practice for her show tonight.:)
Donkey shows in TJ have been banned since the 60's. Try getting some other trick, where your momma works out on the boulevard.
FritoBandito

United States

#1109 Dec 4, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst. Hey... Corn chip. Come 'er.. Listen up.......You're a loser. A sick psycho. I hope you know that I'm laughing atcha. Nothin' you can do about it either..Naner.Naner.Naner. I bet you enjoyed all those wedgies yo got in school.. Ya soap dropping freak.LMAO
You licking those "wedgies" left an indelible mark on your brain. That's why I can't get you out of my crotch.
FritoBandito

Fremont, CA

#1110 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You licking those "wedgies" left an indelible mark on your brain. That's why I can't get you out of my crotch.
Quit using my name kracker!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1115 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the stench of your grandmother's funk hole. You inherited that gene.
More tough talk from the girly boy that lied and told us she bought a ticket to come down and punch me in the face........LOL

Tell us why you chickened out???

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1116 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your grandmother are not real woman, butch!
So what scared you so bad you canceled your ticket girly boy??

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1117 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... allot of hate, especially for men. Is that why you're a butch?
You are the only one posting hate..........LOL

except you hate all men and woman..........Typical of a tranny......

So when are you going to tell us why you are so scared of me??

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1118 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, none that would get next to something as smelly as you. Besides, I got more that eight inches of sweet thrusting meat that any woman would want to get her hands on, aside from my good looks.
If you have so many "male friends", then what are doing here? Oh, I know why. You're an ugly butch.
Yes the poor little girly boy can only pick on ladies..........real men scare him to much........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1119 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
In real life, your rump would be in jail. That I can guarantee. BTW, where's your "real man", goat rider? He hasn't shown his face, since Romney lost. He's more of a loser than you, I'll give you that one.
Just like you told me that cops were waiting outside my house more than two months ago.........LOL

Did your cop friends get as scared of me as you did my little girly boy???
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1121 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit using my name kracker!
... you trying to take undue credit? Figures.... Like Obama, leave it to a Black man to clean up Whitey's mess.
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1122 Dec 4, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> <<<<---((((Exhibit A))). You are guilty of being a sick pervert. You are not normal. You exhibit abnormal behaviour. Nuff said.
So quit responding. You love my fodder, troll!
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1123 Dec 4, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>?????????? Hey, I live a REAL life..I'm not in jail.Does YOUR ankle bracelet chaff your skin?
Why do you want to know? You into foot fetishes? Yeah, I've been in jail, only to put idiots like you in lock up in the pink penitentiary. You should know.... It's a butches delight.
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1124 Dec 4, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>What you are saying, is that you have been unemployed since the 60's. Have ya tried braying about it Eor?
With that post, you're subliminally trying to go down on me. Get ready for a mouth full....
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1125 Dec 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More tough talk from the girly boy that lied and told us she bought a ticket to come down and punch me in the face........LOL
Tell us why you chickened out???
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.... Gay blade.... I've always said, when you're announcing or throwing around dollar signs, it's because you don't have them.
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1126 Dec 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one posting hate..........LOL
except you hate all men and woman..........Typical of a tranny......
So when are you going to tell us why you are so scared of me??
Speak for yourself. I just hate you and your horde.
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1127 Dec 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the poor little girly boy can only pick on ladies..........real men scare him to much........LOL
Something tells me that you cracked a nut to that post.
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1128 Dec 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you told me that cops were waiting outside my house more than two months ago.........LOL
Did your cop friends get as scared of me as you did my little girly boy???
It's easy, little big man! Just book a flight to SD. Name the place. Anytime....
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#1129 Dec 4, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... you trying to take undue credit? Figures.... Like Obama, leave it to a Black man to clean up Whitey's mess.
Gee sounds like Rico is playing his sh#t game once again. Stir , stir , stir there Ricky Boy!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
FritoBandito

Whittier, CA

#1130 Dec 4, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee sounds like Rico is playing his sh#t game once again. Stir , stir , stir there Ricky Boy!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Rose smuggling Illegals in her azz? 27 min The Real McCoy 5
Spot the Illegal freeloader!!!!! 29 min The Real McCoy 2
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 33 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 27
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 42 min Obama Bin Laden 137,631
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 3 hr Quirky 8
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 3 hr serfs up 76
Newly named San Diego bishop calls for immigrat... 3 hr wild child 4
More from around the web