Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#806 Nov 22, 2012
Heres ones a pooto wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in Pooto V by accident...
Correct

I live in Punta De Mita about 45 minutes north of the airport and a hour from down town Vallarta.

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#807 Nov 22, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not only gay, he's also a child molester who likes sticking shower heads up his wazooza. What a combo.... The cops would probably have to call in the Dept. of Defense in complete protective gear to deal with this joker. He's criminally radioactive.
Really..........

Tell us how you would know that ???

Do you even know my name????

Tell us why you turned into a little girly boy and got to scared to come down after you claimed you already bought a ticket??????

Or is this post of yours just another lie like your claim your border patrol friends would have arrested me two month ago?????
FritoBandito

United States

#808 Nov 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........
Tell us how you would know that ???
Do you even know my name????
Tell us why you turned into a little girly boy and got to scared to come down after you claimed you already bought a ticket??????
Or is this post of yours just another lie like your claim your border patrol friends would have arrested me two month ago?????
Fact is, aside from not knowing my name, you're probably on life support, with no indication whether you're coming or going. You're posts are certainly incoherent. Or is it a constipation problem from sticking so many objects up your rump for pleasure?
FritoBandito

United States

#809 Nov 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
I live in Punta De Mita about 45 minutes north of the airport and a hour from down town Vallarta.
Why is it so important for you to let people know where you live? Most could care less.

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#810 Nov 22, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is, aside from not knowing my name, you're probably on life support, with no indication whether you're coming or going. You're posts are certainly incoherent. Or is it a constipation problem from sticking so many objects up your rump for pleasure?
None of that matters after you proved you are a liar when you said you bought a ticket

You proved your self a pathological liar......

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#811 Nov 22, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important for you to let people know where you live? Most could care less.
I will answer you my little girly boy after you tell us why you lied and said you bought a ticket.?????

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#812 Nov 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico and I
Where'd you pull that trillion dollar figure from?
Your azz?

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#813 Nov 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer you my little girly boy after you tell us why you lied and said you bought a ticket.?????
He's not trying to deceive anyone, he's playing you like a fiddle,
Learn the difference dumazz.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#815 Nov 23, 2012
The partaker wrote:
<quoted text>She claimed she is Miley Cyrus the other day.
Holy pancakes Batman!!! Link please.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#816 Nov 23, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not trying to deceive anyone, he's playing you like a fiddle,
He don't have a musical bone in his body.

“Facts”

Level 5

Guadalajara, Mexico

#817 Nov 23, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you pull that trillion dollar figure from?
Your azz?
That is what Mexicos estimate was before the election

The MGM deal alone is billions

The Audi d

“Facts”

Level 5

Guadalajara, Mexico

#818 Nov 23, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you pull that trillion dollar figure from?
Your azz?
Both of those would be in the USA today if oslama was not in office

“Facts”

Level 5

Guadalajara, Mexico

#819 Nov 23, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>He's not trying to deceive anyone, he's playing you like a fiddle,
Really

Please tell us how the fool is playing anyone..........LOL

First he claimed to have bought a flight from SD to PVR and named the flight number and day
The only problem is that flight did not fly that day so anyone slightly smarter than a banana slug or you knew from the beginning he was telling a fat liberal

Second blunder was to try and convince us that he was a border patrol agent but he knew zero about guns so anyone smarter than you would know again that statement was a lie

Third was he claimed his border patrol agents had jurisdiction in Mexico
And any one with more than one brain cell and smarter than you knew that was a lie also

Then the moron tried to tell us for three weeks how he was coming down with his cop friends..........

The only thing he was playing was a broken recording of how stupid he and liberals are

Minutes af

“Facts”

Level 5

Guadalajara, Mexico

#820 Nov 23, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>He's not trying to deceive anyone, he's playing you like a fiddle,
Bottom line anyone smarter than you knew that I was playing him...LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#821 Nov 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What class!
Truth hurts, huh. Why are you afraid of the Arizona poster?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#822 Nov 23, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so important for you to let people know where you live? Most could care less.
Why is it so important that you show the world how vulgar you are?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#823 Nov 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Please tell us how the fool is playing anyone..........LOL
First he claimed to have bought a flight from SD to PVR and named the flight number and day
The only problem is that flight did not fly that day so anyone slightly smarter than a banana slug or you knew from the beginning he was telling a fat liberal
Second blunder was to try and convince us that he was a border patrol agent but he knew zero about guns so anyone smarter than you would know again that statement was a lie
Third was he claimed his border patrol agents had jurisdiction in Mexico
And any one with more than one brain cell and smarter than you knew that was a lie also
Then the moron tried to tell us for three weeks how he was coming down with his cop friends..........
The only thing he was playing was a broken recording of how stupid he and liberals are
Minutes af
ROTF..Yep.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#824 Nov 23, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, thankful that you're gone. Dumb lowlife like you will scurry back anyway. You just love my fodder.
I dislike your mudder and I can't stand your fodder. Their brat is the worst. Hell be a real sicko when he GROWS UP.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#825 Nov 23, 2012
He'll
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#826 Nov 23, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, americans like you, loser!
Yep..And non Americans like you don't give a d@m. If you had any respect for the country you were smuggled into, and the people that supports your lazy a#s, you would at least capitalize Americans..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 17 min Who Guessed It 46
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 20 min Black Annie 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 24 min the crazy diamond 137,360
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 1 hr Memo From Turner 36
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 1 hr spud 9
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 2 hr spud 32
Jon Stewart slams Trump, Palin speeches. Is a b... 2 hr Memo From Turner 9
More from around the web