Asylum seekers at Southwest US border double

Aug 16, 2013 Full story: SavannahNow 9

Requests for asylum in the United States along the Southwest border with Mexico have more than doubled over the last three years as immigrants seek legal entry into the country by claiming fear of persecution back home, according to figures released the federal government released Friday.

Full Story
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2013
That's one way to get over, maybe I should go to Mexico and tell them I'm afraid of the drug cartel that came over here.
spud

Bangor, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2013
These asylum seekers are laughing at our politicians who refuse to enforce our laws. They know they can get away with anything.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2013
spud wrote:
These asylum seekers are laughing at our politicians who refuse to enforce our laws. They know they can get away with anything.
True, we deserve to be invaded and taken advantage of. We don't try to prevent it.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2013
This wont be working,everyone is on to it.
Frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Checking in for that Obama Care
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2013
shoot 'em down at the border
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
spud wrote:
yes laughing for now.but soon they wont be laughing but we will.nothinag will change until obama leaves.they can wait for months and still not get asylum.we need an american republican with balls to clean up the country,but it can be done.hang in there,as long as they are not legal all is good.tables will turn.almost as bad as 9/11.
Hollly

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
What is happening?
Adale

Washington, DC

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Hollly wrote:
What is happening?
Hush...if your quiet you can sneak in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 4 min Solarman 73
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min _White American_ 263,073
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 30 min Valerie 135,863
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 1 hr bod 25
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 1 hr brad 10
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr kuda 90
Threats from Mexican drug cartels causes protes... 4 hr Sirius 2
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE