Raising Arizona's border line

Raising Arizona's border line

There are 53 comments on the smh.com.au story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Raising Arizona's border line. In it, smh.com.au reports that:

Fenced in: A barrier of five-metre metal poles splits the American city of Nogales, Arizona, from Nogales, Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at smh.com.au.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're too scared to say this to a Mexican's face and resort to hiding behind a computer. Those laws exist in reciprocity in the US. BTW, Mexico has an illegal alien problem, most from central america.
You're still a boring liar.
Come on down my little girl..........

5k says you are too scared to even go one 5 minute round with my wife........Golds Gym or my house???

tell us why you claimed you bought a ticket to come shut me up but then ran away like a little girl?????
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on down my little girl..........
5k says you are too scared to even go one 5 minute round with my wife........Golds Gym or my house???
tell us why you claimed you bought a ticket to come shut me up but then ran away like a little girl?????
You're small fry. 75k says you won't come to SD, you fairy! You wont, because you can't come up with the money and you're a coward to boot. You're probably a woman trying to pass off as a man.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#23 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're small fry. 75k says you won't come to SD, you fairy! You wont, because you can't come up with the money and you're a coward to boot. You're probably a woman trying to pass off as a man.
Why would I go there my little girl???

You are the one that claimed you were coming her to shut me up..........LOL

I was just in Apple Valley and Big bear but you were too scared to show up there..........

Tell us what daddy did to you to make you so scared?????
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I go there my little girl???
You are the one that claimed you were coming her to shut me up..........LOL
I was just in Apple Valley and Big bear but you were too scared to show up there..........
Tell us what daddy did to you to make you so scared?????
BS! You were in Nob Hill with your gay friends. Provide a link that you said you were in Apple Valley or Big Bear, liar?

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#25 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! You were in Nob Hill with your gay friends. Provide a link that you said you were in Apple Valley or Big Bear, liar?
Why so scared my little girl????

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#26 Mar 20, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
mexico is not our problem yet are causing a huge problem. they are a failed state and we should shut down stop trade and block them off.
Something like Cuba, or North Korea?

I think that there are some historical circumstances for that.

I think there is a problem, being created, a political problem. However, hopefully the sharp decrease in the migration of Mexicans will soon ameliorate that.
how many citizens will have to die before this thing is closed. we need only worry about our own citizens. we need to only do what is best for the USA and the citizens.
I like this phylosophy, and I want to share something that I found out.

In this forum we are reading articles about a company this, or that, that moves to Mexico, to continue some manufacturing operations. Even when it is bad news for American workers, at least these enterprases have an option, near home.

For... isn't Detroit located in the NORTHERN US border?

Cities like Detroit, Baltimore... and other cities in the Midwest that were symbols of US Capitalism, and many others are in decay or suffering. This was not caused by the Mexicans.

I read, just 3 days ago, a book by a former advisor of president Clinton, a book named "The Work of Nations"

http://www.scottlondon.com/reviews/reich.html

Note that this book was written when the industrial capacity was not so compromised, and public deficit not so huge... there was still hope that the USA would not land so hard as it have done in the last years.

The idea of the book, a little idealist, naive and individualist as many US people are, placed enphasis on education. But that never came, I guess.

Thinks like the fate of Detroit could be seen in number of produced cars in 2012 by some countries, if I don't remember bad

(in millions)
China 18
Japan 8
USA 8
Germany 6
Brazil 4
Mexico 2

So right now, per capita, Mexico is already producing almost as many cars as the USA. Many of this cars are produced by US companies that, in that way, could compete in their own market, and even globally. Without Mexico, China, India, Japan and Germany would have SMASHED even more of the US auto industry.

You, and people like you, think that we Mexicans are only source of trouble, but I am sure that many Americans (people that make decissions) do not think so uniformly like that.

Politically, in US history has payed off to blame others of your own troubles. And maybe Mexico do create some troubles to the USA in the realm of reality, but I believe that is only a very small fraction of what happen to you today.
right now we have guys over there trying to train their military and police once again,last time those we trained formed a murdering cartel and foolishly we are doing it again as well as sending more money to a failed corrupt country who has winked and nodded to all crime for decades.
why should our own people be robbed inorder to help those who are trying to take over?
The first part, I agree completedly. Why Mexico is so stupid to let the USA train their forces, to became the evil of the future? Beats me.

But if the past Mexican goverment is guilty of so many crimes, why is our former president giving classes in Harvard? A lot of Mexicans that have suffered in these years have protested because of that. Thing that I guess, is not an issue in the USA (there is no article about that here).

The combined truth of the last to paragraphs is that corrupt incompetent and criminal Mexican politicians, such as Calderon, are in reality not enemies of US policies, and do not oppose the real agenda of the people "that matter".

I also agree with you that the ideal distance between Mexico and the USA "is not zero". But of course, we have our own Mexican view of the things.

fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared my little girl????
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
You have no link. Boring....

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no link. Boring....
Why would I need a link my little girl???

Everyone knows you are nothing but a punk little girl that is scared of her shadow.........LOL

When are you going to tell us why your daddy got so mad over your tranny adds????
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is a problem, being created, a political problem. However, hopefully the sharp decrease in the migration of Mexicans will soon ameliorate that.
<quoted text>
In this forum we are reading articles about a company this, or that, that moves to Mexico, to continue some manufacturing operations. Even when it is bad news for American workers, at least these enterprases have an option, near home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LTQFtNLvcl8XX
Cities like Detroit, Baltimore... and other cities in the Midwest that were symbols of US Capitalism, and many others are in decay or suffering. This was not caused by the Mexicans.
I read, just 3 days ago, a book by a former advisor of president Clinton, a book named "The Work of Nations"
Note that this book was written when the industrial capacity was not so compromised, and public deficit not so huge... there was still hope that the USA would not land so hard as it have done in the last years.
The idea of the book, a little idealist, naive and individualist as many US people are, placed enphasis on education. But that never came, I guess.
Thinks like the fate of Detroit could be seen in number of produced cars in 2012 by some countries, if I don't remember bad
(in millions)
China 18
Japan 8
USA 8
Germany 6
Brazil 4
Mexico 2
So right now, per capita, Mexico is already producing almost as many cars as the USA. Many of this cars are produced by US companies that, in that way, could compete in their own market, and even globally. Without Mexico, China, India, Japan and Germany would have SMASHED even more of the US auto industry.
You, and people like you, think that we Mexicans are only source of trouble, but I am sure that many Americans (people that make decissions) do not think so uniformly like that.
Politically, in US history has payed off to blame others of your own troubles. And maybe Mexico do create some troubles to the USA in the realm of reality, but I believe that is only a very small fraction of what happen to you today.
<quoted text>
The first part, I agree completedly. Why Mexico is so stupid to let the USA train their forces, to became the evil of the future? Beats me.
But if the past Mexican goverment is guilty of so many crimes, why is our former president giving classes in Harvard? A lot of Mexicans that have suffered in these years have protested because of that. Thing that I guess, is not an issue in the USA (there is no article about that here).
The combined truth of the last to paragraphs is that corrupt incompetent and criminal Mexican politicians, such as Calderon, are in reality not enemies of US policies, and do not oppose the real agenda of the people "that matter".
I also agree with you that the ideal distance between Mexico and the USA "is not zero". But of course, we have our own Mexican view of the things.
Mexico does not produce cars like Japan or the USA or Germany. They make the profits off the cars. Mexico and China just make the parts and assemble them for the people that actually produce and sell the cars to the dealerships. Like the dealers here in Mexico as well as the USA. Big difference.

Who benefits from the money besides the people making the parts and assembling them in Mexico. Which is starvation wages. The government may get some taxes? The plants are still owned by the producers and owners of the cars. They can pull out of Mexico or move to China or elsewhere without a Mexican owner having a say in it.

I think you putting some of the countries as producers is not apples for apples. I may produce a movie and have it made in Mexico, but Mexico does not own that movie or the profits from it. It is a job being provided!
Con Todo

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Interesting. But you fail to mention how the insatiable US thirst for, and the Mexican supply of illegal drugs, factors into your thesis.
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LTQFtNLvcl8XX
(in millions)
China 18
Japan 8
USA 8
Germany 6
Brazil 4
Mexico 2
<quoted text>

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 21, 2013
also over looked is these guys.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/
there are tons of news souces showing what is right next to us with nothing to keep it from here.
there is no way to know how many of the so called folks who come for a better life are one in the same as it these articles.

look through the pages on the link, these folks have to report the news like this do to either government black out of the news or fear of being killed for reporting the news.

is this what open borders folks and other who want shamnesty forced on us want. is this what these folks want our kids to wake up and see?
fritobandito

United States

#33 Mar 21, 2013
Con Todo wrote:
Interesting. But you fail to mention how the insatiable US thirst for, and the Mexican supply of illegal drugs, factors into your thesis.
<quoted text>
I don't know how it is you come to that conclusion, when pot, for example, is grown at an alarming rate in Northern California and far surpasses that smuggled across the border.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how it is you come to that conclusion, when pot, for example, is grown at an alarming rate in Northern California and far surpasses that smuggled across the border.
Is that why you are so scared of me my little girl???

tell us about mama watching you and daddy???
fritobandito

United States

#35 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are so scared of me my little girl???
tell us about mama watching you and daddy???
Boring....
ima

El Paso, TX

#36 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring....
YES, you are! LOL!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#37 Mar 21, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> YES, you are! LOL!
Then why do you respond? I know, because you're a stupid troll.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#38 Mar 21, 2013
the criminals are after sheriff Joe once again,this time trying to recall him. anyone can go to his website and make a donation to help him fight it.

this guy is one of the last few who still enforce our laws.
ima

El Paso, TX

#39 Mar 21, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
the criminals are after sheriff Joe once again,this time trying to recall him. anyone can go to his website and make a donation to help him fight it.
this guy is one of the last few who still enforce our laws.
thanks tomin, will do this. God be with him and keep him safe.
ima

El Paso, TX

#40 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you respond? I know, because you're a stupid troll.
cause you are the laughing stock of topix, is why! LOL! LOL!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#41 Mar 21, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> cause you are the laughing stock of topix, is why! LOL! LOL!
No, because you're a troll with nothing else better to do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 6 min Katrina 10,928
News Republicans propose new DACA bill 11 min tomin cali 2
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 26 min Moe 2
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 29 min Moe 4
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 45 min freebird 26
News STATEMENT: Dream Act Is the Only Bipartisan Sol... 51 min Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 147,669
Should Katrina be banned? 4 hr Poster2 237
More from around the web