Raising Arizona's border line

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: smh.com.au

Fenced in: A barrier of five-metre metal poles splits the American city of Nogales, Arizona, from Nogales, Mexico.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

our borders are not secure until not one illegal alien can slither in. we need to do whatever it takes to keep them out and get rid of those here.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Still there are many idiots that want to cross to the racist state of Arizona.

Mexico should guard their borders better there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sirius wrote:
Still there are many idiots that want to cross to the racist state of Arizona.
Mexico should guard their borders better there.
we do need to guard our borders here doing whatever it takes to stop illegal aliens. mexico has nothing to bring other than crime and poverty,though they are older then the USA they have yet to learn how to live without others handouts.
AT A GLANCE

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raising Arizona--- was a pretty funny movie.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the fences do no good when the drug runners dig tunnels like rabid gophers. need a well placed minefield 1/2 mile deep along the entire fenceline.
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The other problem is that they are smuggling in Chinese, terrorists and others. The border needs to be guarded better. Drugs come in very easy. So you do not know who or what they can bring in that can cause many problems. I watched a program about the illegal Hispanic gangs in LA and other areas of the country. They are here illegal and they are brutal. They are illiterate and just flat dumb. No country wants to bring in illiterate, dumb and dangerous people. Making it illegal to be here without paperwork will allow the better people to cross. They are the scourge of the cities. Get rid of them and you will see big changes in the USA. But you need stricter laws to keep them from coming back. The people that are crossing are very poor and mostly illiterate. They are not people you would want to build a notion on, or sit around and chat with. Unless you are also dumb and want to talk about beer and worthless crap. I like to talk to people that can carry on an intelligent conversation. It is not that outrageous to apply and do it legally. Then people whom qualify could come in. It is sad but the problem comes from the country they were born in. Not enforcing the importance that the children need to be in school.

Arizona is not racist. They are fed up. There hospitals and assistance programs were being overwhelmed. Go to a hospital waiting room even in Utah and see who is packing them and who you are waiting behind in line. How can so few of one ethnicity be packing the hospitals and causing huge waiting lines. I guess if things are free it makes sense. Nothing to do with being racist, but rather what is fair. The border cities are getting hit the hardest and paying the price.

Can you imagine if this was reversed and other people coming illegally into Mexico were getting all the benefits for free. All hell would break loose. Sirius would be on here stating it was not fair. Why would they not? It is not right anyway you look at it.

I saw a program the other might where they pulled over an illegal that had no drivers license or insurance. The officer said they had to let him go because of many reasons. Americans could not get those special options. They would pay the price in their own country. Towed car, loss of license, huge fines and more costly insurance on top of jail time. Nothing happens to the illegals many times. They get a free pass.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sirius wrote:
Still there are many idiots that want to cross to the racist state of Arizona.
Mexico should guard their borders better there.
Yes!!!! Mexico should keep its illegals in Mexico . It will give the Mexican brder guards smething o do as you NEVER I repeat NVER!!!!! ar of Legal US citizen Jumping the Mexican border !!!!!WHY is that????? LOL!!!!!!!!
Eduardo

Torreón, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
They are HERE illegal and they are brutal.
Where? in Chihuahua?
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? in Chihuahua?
All over!! Mexico and the USA. They make it hard to live in both countries. Hard for the good people of Mexico and the USA. You can choose where you live in the USA a little better to avoid the crime of the black and Hispanic gangs. White people do not move into predominantly Black or Mexican people in the USA. Because they do not want to experience the crime associated with living there. I looked in the the LA TIMES most wanted and 9 out of the 10 most wanted were Hispanic. Sad part is the people they killed were all Hispanic also. The blacks are killing the blacks with drug and gang violence also on the USA. If it was not for black and Hispanic gang violence in the USA the crime and murder numbers would be extremely low. You have to acknowledge the problem before you can fix it. It is much safer to live in a white neighborhood in the USA without a doubt. Mexicans and Blacks are people too. They also do not want the violence, no matter where it comes from. I do not want to see anyone killed from any country or ethnicity. I have lost so many of my friends and relations here in Mexico to violence it is not even funny. I never saw a person killed in the USA. I have had just the opposite happen here in Mexico. All parts of Mexico. I see and feel more crime to those I care about and love here in Mexico every 6 months then I saw in 55 years while living in the USA. Never had it happen once in the USA in all my life. Never even worried about being killed in the USA, but I have had guns pulled on me in Mexico while driving and thought it was over.
ronnie

Pleasant Grove, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just as they pointed out, they don't enter through Nogales anymore, because they've found smugglers who will pay trucker's big bucks to risk bringing them in. This is the biggest problem. They've found drop houses all over every State including Arizona. Those South Americans being stuffed into a 2 bedroom house isn't border control. We have Military intelligence officers that need to team up with ICE and get this CRAP under control , once and for all. We will never control this until we check every 18 wheeler crossing in and out of Mexihell..... Until then and better fences, they will come up from South America. And giving foreigners work Visa's and Student visa's without tracking them is nut's. We cannot afford the toilet coming here anymore..... period.
pinchejuan

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
we do need to guard our borders here doing whatever it takes to stop illegal aliens. mexico has nothing to bring other than crime and poverty,though they are older then the USA they have yet to learn how to live without others handouts.
The Soviets couldnt seal their borders nor could the Nazis. Only by serious sanctions against employers can anythi g be done. Due to the Citizens United decision, permitting unlimited bribery of politicians, no sanctions of employers will take place.
Sfish1

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned wrote:
The other problem is that they are smuggling in Chinese, terrorists and others. The border needs to be guarded better. Drugs come in very easy. So you do not know who or what they can bring in that can cause many problems. I watched a program about the illegal Hispanic gangs in LA and other areas of the country. They are here illegal and they are brutal. They are illiterate and just flat dumb. No country wants to bring in illiterate, dumb and dangerous people. Making it illegal to be here without paperwork will allow the better people to cross. They are the scourge of the cities. Get rid of them and you will see big changes in the USA. But you need stricter laws to keep them from coming back. The people that are crossing are very poor and mostly illiterate. They are not people you would want to build a notion on, or sit around and chat wit
h. Unless you are also dumb and want to talk about beer and worthless crap. I like to talk to people that can carry on an intelligent conversation. It is not that outrageous to apply and do it legally. Then people whom qualify could come in. It is sad but the problem comes from the country they were born in. Not enforcing the importance that the children need to be in school.
Arizona is not racist. They are fed up. There hospitals and assistance programs were being overwhelmed. Go to a hospital waiting room even in Utah and see who is packing them and who you are waiting behind in line. How can so few of one ethnicity be packing the hospitals and causing huge waiting lines. I guess if things are free it makes sense. Nothing to do with being racist, but rather what is fair. The border cities are getting hit the hardest and paying the price.
Can you imagine if this was reversed and other people coming illegally into Mexico were getting all the benefits for free. All hell would break loose. Sirius would be on here stating it was not fair. Why would they not? It is not right anyway you look at it.
I saw a program the other might where they pulled over an illegal that had no drivers license or insurance. The officer said they had to let him go because of many reasons. Americans could not get those special options. They would pay the price in their own country. Towed car, loss of license, huge fines and more costly insurance on top of jail time. Nothing happens to the illegals many times. They get a free pass.
This IS an excellent summary of the problem. Please send this to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for review by the group of 8 senators Currently working on the comprehensive immigration reform.
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Soviets couldnt seal their borders nor could the Nazis. Only by serious sanctions against employers can anythi g be done. Due to the Citizens United decision, permitting unlimited bribery of politicians, no sanctions of employers will take place.
I agree with you. It is not about not wanting or stopping a certain ethnicity or people from other countries to come in and live or visit. It is about choosing who you let into your house and not just letting them break in and take advantage of you. The government is the problem. I know people here in Mexico that have 10 year visas. One just traveled with me to Denver to visit family there from Chihuahua. They are qualified and good people. They deserve those visas and the opportunity to move about the USA or anywhere in the world they are permitted. Just as the Americans do in Mexico. My daughter-in-law is now a US citizen and is from Chihuahua. She is educated, smart. Makes good money, has a house and is a great mother to my granddaughter. My granddaughter is 6 years old and speaks fluent English, Spanish and Chinese. Her education is very important to her mother. She came in the front door and would be a great neighbor, friend and as in my case is a wonderful family member. Her whole family is incredible. You are spot on about the hiring. These people in government are creating slaves for themselves, and bringing in the people that could not make it in Mexico. They will in most instances remain poor and dependent on the taxes paid by others. I have been reading your posts. You can be entertaining, taunting and and many times spot on. Always a great read for me.

After as much time as I have spent in Mexico I do not see Mexicans anymore. I see human beings. There are good ones and bad ones just like anywhere else in the world.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lolol wrote:
the fences do no good when the drug runners dig tunnels like rabid gophers. need a well placed minefield 1/2 mile deep along the entire fenceline.
Now you're talking. Put up a border fence also like Israel has with orders to shoot on sight.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
we do need to guard our borders here doing whatever it takes to stop illegal aliens. mexico has nothing to bring other than crime and poverty,though they are older then the USA they have yet to learn how to live without others handouts.
1. The illegals are not a concern of me. But I am concerned that your racism could spill to other realms, and affect other Mexicans or Mexico.
These forums are a place where US Nazis come to spew their hate. Illegals are a "wonderful" way, very popular and hardly contestable to advance a racist agenda, that do not plan to stop merely with the illegals issue.
It is explained here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now, the following is more important for me:
2. Mexico is not living from "houdouts" of the USA. Countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the military of Egypt and Colombia, do.
Now, I don't want to speak about the wreck the US deficits make the US dependent on foreign credit.
But, please, stop at this point and explain the "handouts" Mexico is receiving from the USA.
Mexico however, is still, unhealthy, highly dependent of trade with the USA... it has to diversify, and very good is that what is happening, although very slowly.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Let's see... what was the article about?

I read that it was about saying that "the border is safer and more controlled that never before, and that illegal crossings are record low". But aparently, that wasn't any positive to prise by the initial commentor.

There are some users like "bomb_mexico" and "badtothebone" that doesn't care if the border is crossed by 300,000 illegals or just two per year... the "solution" will be always the same: "bomb mexico", "invade mexico"... although, of course, there are other "alternatives".

Now, I guess that people in Arizona have a lot of right to be fed up, and legislate and enforce whatever they want... over there. Although there are people that want to put things "right" wherever they so fit. And people for which a beaner is equal to any other beaner. This people is racist and do not sympathize me.

And I am in my right too.

But of course, there will be still a lot of Mexicans - precisely in cities like Nogales - that will beg to be kicked in the muzzle, looking for a purported "American Dream".

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

It would be very simple to stop the flow of criminal invaders.....

Just do like Mexico does with criminal invaders......

First you need a work permit to work any kind of job even day labor
But you must prove you are in the country legally to get the work permit.

Anyone that rents to or even gives free food to a criminal invader can be tossed in jail and have their house taken from them

Any company or person that hires an illegal will get a large fine to start and may even lose their property or business. The second time you hire a illegal you will go to jail and you will lose your property or business.

In a matter of a few weeks they would all self deport except the gang bangers slinging drugs and guns for money....

But a simple 20 year term in a work camp making cheap crap to sell at Wallmart will send them rats packing also.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The illegals are not a concern of me. But I am concerned that your racism could spill to other realms, and affect other Mexicans or Mexico.
These forums are a place where US Nazis come to spew their hate. Illegals are a "wonderful" way, very popular and hardly contestable to advance a racist agenda, that do not plan to stop merely with the illegals issue.
It is explained here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now, the following is more important for me:
2. Mexico is not living from "houdouts" of the USA. Countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the military of Egypt and Colombia, do.
Now, I don't want to speak about the wreck the US deficits make the US dependent on foreign credit.
But, please, stop at this point and explain the "handouts" Mexico is receiving from the USA.
Mexico however, is still, unhealthy, highly dependent of trade with the USA... it has to diversify, and very good is that what is happening, although very slowly.
the handout mexico gets from us is every cent cent back for starters,every cent made in the USA by an illegal aliens is stolen

i think you have twisted things. mexico is not our problem yet are causing a huge problem. they are a failed state and we should shut down stop trade and block them off. how many citizens will have to die before this thing is closed. we need only worry about our own citizens. we need to only do what is best for the USA and the citizens.
right now we have guys over there trying to train their military and police once again,last time those we trained formed a murdering cartel and foolishly we are doing it again as well as sending more money to a failed corrupt country who has winked and nodded to all crime for decades.
why should our own people be robbed inorder to help those who are trying to take over?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here Is One wrote:
It would be very simple to stop the flow of criminal invaders.....
Just do like Mexico does with criminal invaders......
First you need a work permit to work any kind of job even day labor
But you must prove you are in the country legally to get the work permit.
Anyone that rents to or even gives free food to a criminal invader can be tossed in jail and have their house taken from them
Any company or person that hires an illegal will get a large fine to start and may even lose their property or business. The second time you hire a illegal you will go to jail and you will lose your property or business.
In a matter of a few weeks they would all self deport except the gang bangers slinging drugs and guns for money....
But a simple 20 year term in a work camp making cheap crap to sell at Wallmart will send them rats packing also.....
Yet you're too scared to say this to a Mexican's face and resort to hiding behind a computer. Those laws exist in reciprocity in the US. BTW, Mexico has an illegal alien problem, most from central america.

You're still a boring liar.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

to add to the above, mexico's people who have broke into the USA are picking us clean like buzzards on a dead animal.

milking our systems causing the closing or our hospitals and lower wages. by their numbers. yet again will not allow an illegal alien who gets caught in mexico the same as they want form us.

how can you take up for mexico when they do not even hold to what they expect from us to their neighbors to the south and all other poor countries around.

mexico seems to think we owe them if not their people would not come here and that gov would not issue directions and even how to get medical and enroll their kids in our school at our cost.

seems to come down to a double standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The immigration no-brainer: Fix exception 15 min Asian Guy 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min positronium 239,663
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 21 min Democrat Mojado Lovers 16
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 22 min Jujubead 68
No Bailout for the Border Kids 22 min Righteous 38
Obama blamed for immigration influx 24 min spud 88
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 29 min Righteous 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••