Survey: Most Latino immigrants want legal status, wona t insist on citizenship

Dec 18, 2013 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 12

The beat-up card in his wallet has allowed the 43-year-old Charlotte, N.C., construction worker to keep a job, open a line of credit and buy a home.

Full Story
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2013
want legal status ONLY for the benefits which no one has anymore.....because it's all been used up paying hospital bills each time they drop their anchors in our hospitals, food stamps, section 8. Enough is enough, it's all gone. NO MORE TO HAND OUT. Our citizens can't even get help and they deserve the help....they deserve my tax money NOT ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS. I will gladly help my fellow Americans and I do my share of this through my favorite charities.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
How can you not laugh at the jerks.lol get out.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Go home get benefits there.looooooosers.you will leave along with obama.get a life in mexico.
tomin cali

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2013
every job an illegal alien has means an American citizens is out of work.

there is no need to import more people there is plenty of reason to remove all illegal aliens aliens and those who have over stayed their visa.

we do not have a labor shortage we have a job shortage only a fool would think pushing citizens out of work is good for the country.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#5 Dec 19, 2013
I've been telling you all for two years, the conversations with the employee's my family employs have never, never wanted U.S. Citizenship. They always wanted to go back and forth to mexico and send money home. The work permit has always been the answer. They don't assimilate, they don't become Americanized, even after generations that have come here and lived and worked. They want what they can steal or take freely, then return. BTW, on the Utah news tonight, a classroom full of student's received there annual Christmas's. The class of 30-40 kids only one white little girl was there receiving her's. Every other child was Latino. Everyone. New boot's, shoes, coat's gloves, toys books. More than many hard working American family's would ever be able to afford. It made me sick to my stomach. Today cops were playing in a homeless shelter with two American blond headed kids. They were making snowmen. The American kids were living in the shelter, while the Mexicans were picking up huge bags of Christmas present's. What's going on.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2013
ronnie wrote:
I've been telling you all for two years, the conversations with the employee's my family employs have never, never wanted U.S. Citizenship. They always wanted to go back and forth to mexico and send money home. The work permit has always been the answer. They don't assimilate, they don't become Americanized, even after generations that have come here and lived and worked. They want what they can steal or take freely, then return. BTW, on the Utah news tonight, a classroom full of student's received there annual Christmas's. The class of 30-40 kids only one white little girl was there receiving her's. Every other child was Latino. Everyone. New boot's, shoes, coat's gloves, toys books. More than many hard working American family's would ever be able to afford. It made me sick to my stomach. Today cops were playing in a homeless shelter with two American blond headed kids. They were making snowmen. The American kids were living in the shelter, while the Mexicans were picking up huge bags of Christmas present's. What's going on.
very sad.these people are trash obama is the biggest trash of all.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Dec 20, 2013
are these illegal aliens so stupid to think we will fall for that? Legal status and what's next? Citizenship. They will be crying we are legal why can't we get citizenship?

Give them nothing but a ride home.
Holla Isabella

New York, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2013
Who cares what these parasites want? When I was in college, I lived in a very old building and roaches crawled around my kitchen. Do you think I asked them what they wanted? I crushed them or sprayed them. Sic temper vermes.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 20, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Who cares what these parasites want? When I was in college, I lived in a very old building and roaches crawled around my kitchen. Do you think I asked them what they wanted? I crushed them or sprayed them. Sic temper vermes.
oh too funny, happy holidays!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Dec 20, 2013
If they have legal status they can still be deported, they want citizenship so they will never have to go back to the cesspool where they were born, they want to stay in the cesspool they create here.
leonardo

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>very sad.these people are trash obama is the biggest trash of all.
trash is those people that they born and this country and they dont want work,go school the only think they want a do is have drugs,they dont like to work ,how can a illegal person that dont know english ,dont know the distem they have work and a english speaking person with everything in their favor can not get work id because they dont like to work with theia hands they only work with their mouth i know a bunch of them lazy guys .
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#12 Dec 21, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>trash is those people that they born and this country and they dont want work,go school the only think they want a do is have drugs,they dont like to work ,how can a illegal person that dont know english ,dont know the distem they have work and a english speaking person with everything in their favor can not get work id because they dont like to work with theia hands they only work with their mouth i know a bunch of them lazy guys .
Uh, huh and the American trash you mention are among the minority in this country and that still doesn't negate our immigration laws nor our right to enforce them. That American trash still has the right to live and work in this country and illegal aliens do not. We have always had a large blue-collared workforce in this country and most of them aren't lazy. Nice try, but no cigar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 4 min Le Jimbo 564
US judge says Obama immigration action invalid 1 hr serfs up 6
Mike Lee: 'Unacceptable' for ICE Chief to Asser... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 6
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr johnny belinda 137,080
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 10 hr Hooogle It 4
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 10 hr Zanony 650
More from around the web