Kentuckian and Uruguayan native Luis ...

Kentuckian and Uruguayan native Luis Pozzolo speaks out against illegal immigration

There are 5 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Kentuckian and Uruguayan native Luis Pozzolo speaks out against illegal immigration. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Luis Pozzolo came to the U.S. nine years ago to escape economic oppression. A banker with a job in the Uruguayan federal government and the scion of a powerful family, his Colorado party had lost power and his chance at promotion was gone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
shocking that the illegal aliens supporters never mention this guy,not has the senate.

he is the kind of person who should be brought to the house to testify that our immigration system works and there is no reason to hand citizenship to illegal aliens for any reason.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I agree- I have not heard one thing about him or his opinions.. And the honesty is awesome!
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
His solutions to ending illegal immigration without building a massive and expensive fence are on point.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2013
"Pozzolo denies that.Im not pulling the bridge, he said.What Im doing, I open the door to the right people, Im closing the door to the wrong people.

We have the right to decide who can enter and who can't. Uneducated, unskilled workers bring very little to the table, period. They have the attitude that this country owes them a living, which is totally ridiculous. Work at being a part of this country before making demands of it. We don't gift those who break our laws. If we did, our prisons would be empty.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 2, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
"Pozzolo denies that.Im not pulling the bridge, he said.What Im doing, I open the door to the right people, Im closing the door to the wrong people.
We have the right to decide who can enter and who can't. Uneducated, unskilled workers bring very little to the table, period. They have the attitude that this country owes them a living, which is totally ridiculous. Work at being a part of this country before making demands of it. We don't gift those who break our laws. If we did, our prisons would be empty.
Yep that we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Controversial Mexican-American textbook is stir... 14 min spud 9
News New Challenges for Immigration Law 32 min tomin cali 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min serfs up 217
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 5,940
News Immigration Rights Group Wants Joe Arpaio Arres... 1 hr Just Sayin 14
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr positronium 8,427
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 141,132
More from around the web