What's Next for Immigration Reform?

There are 63 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 5, 2013, titled What's Next for Immigration Reform?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

July 6, 2013 The Senate passed the immigration reform bill that would give a path to citizenship to some of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., bringing them out of the shadows and preventing the continued record deportations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Brenda besson

United States

#25 Jul 19, 2013
Donald Trump Friend wrote:
long live the immigrants!cast out the overpaid lazy american
get a life you fat dreamer,you are no friend of trump ok lazy.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#26 Jul 19, 2013
aka... FOREIGNER ILLEGALLY in the usa who hates americans.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#27 Jul 19, 2013
disciple of christ wrote:
Well only God can say in that part....and honestly we have to realize that we are all brothers and sisters...and evetually everything we have will finish..and we will stand before god and be judged buly the way we trrat others.

Which god is that, Zeus?
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#28 Jul 19, 2013

Hasn't you heard, Mexicans are the fattest people on the planet.

https://www.google.com/search...
Brenda besson

United States

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Nothing left to do but send you home,thats whats next.
Juan Too

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2013
What's next? Amnesty, of course.
chavez

United States

#31 Jul 20, 2013
The same institution that criticizes illeagal immigrants is dependant on the cheap labor to keep the produce prices as low as they can get it. That is one of the reasons this reform is so needed.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Jul 20, 2013
ronnie wrote:
ha ha ha ha...out of the Shadow's...they show up at rally's waving the Mexican flag every chance they get... The're arrogant, out front in many ways, shove the fact they don't speak English in America's faces every chance they get. Drink and drive...etc. But 20 million to 30 million Mexicans don't want to be U.S. Citizens. I get a kick out of dumb Washington Politicians trying to act like they know what's going on out here in real-ville. ha ha.... They want freedom, freebies, healthcare etc. They do not want accountability... EVER...
They just never want to be deported . And citizen ship is the only way to do it . They will always be citizens of Mexico . Mexico will always open her arms for them and their money . They will make the money here and retire their with their SS check and freebees mailed to them or direct deposit . There are and always will be Citizens of Mexico!!!!!!!!!!
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Jul 20, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god is that, Zeus?
nope!!! It s their Sun God.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#34 Jul 20, 2013
disciple of christ wrote:
Hey everybody lets learn to love one another.This is a blessing from god,to help all his children and who are we to not give people their rights. Only GOD can judge us..."He who is clean from sin be the first to cast a stone"
Jesus say '" OF this Sin " I have never stolen a country , so had me some stones . REally big ones and sharp!!!!!
Unhappy American Taxpayer

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jul 20, 2013

Hopefully the House dumpster.
Five 0 Seven

Newington, CT

#36 Jul 20, 2013
Illegal’s do not expect much ! American politicians are masters at smoke and mirrors , Also illegal immigration will never be easier than legal immigration ….Requirements on illegal immigration will be strict……….If…. If it happens …..
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#37 Jul 21, 2013
Five 0 Seven wrote:
Illegal’s do not expect much ! American politicians are masters at smoke and mirrors , Also illegal immigration will never be easier than legal immigration ….Requirements on illegal immigration will be strict……….If…. If it happens …..
after what happened after the 1986 amnesty, how can you say that?

as I see it... another amnesty should never be allowed. NEVER!

all that is needed here is law ENFORCEMENT. no more. no less...get it done.
Brenda besson

United States

#38 Jul 21, 2013
Nada nada nada,finito
Yanky Doodle Dandy

Pinehurst, NC

#39 Jul 21, 2013
The reason Mexicans get away with so much is the sheer numbers of them. They take over towns and cities, have people that work in social services, courts and many other prominent places. What gets me is those that have used false documentation for many years will still be elegible for the legal status. I would like to see immigration reform passed and I don't have a problem giving legal status and eventual citizenship to those who have never committed any crimes - anywhere, that includes falsifying documents. Also only those who have been here 10 years or more should be elegible. That would filter out many, many immigrants, and if they can't prove that they have been here 10 years and have not used false documents or committed any crimes, they are automatically deported.
Juan Too

United States

#40 Jul 21, 2013
Sorry Yank but your corporate masters want us here. Walmart, Kmart, Monsanto, Archer Dainiels, etc., all rely on us to do the jobs you fat lazy white Americans refuse to do. Get used to it.
Brenda besson

United States

#41 Jul 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Sorry Yank but your corporate masters want us here. Walmart, Kmart, Monsanto, Archer Dainiels, etc., all rely on us to do the jobs you fat lazy white Americans refuse to do. Get used to it.
well I hope your hip replacement wont give you too much trouble,can you work while you have a law suit,oh I think not you grredy mexican.well you are just a mess lol ja ja ja ja ja ja. America nice country,lay of the rice and beans,that will help you move better,dropping a few kilos tu sabre
Juan Too

United States

#42 Jul 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> well I hope your hip replacement wont give you too much trouble,can you work while you have a law suit,oh I think not you grredy mexican.well you are just a mess lol ja ja ja ja ja ja. America nice country,lay of the rice and beans,that will help you move better,dropping a few kilos tu sabre
You're confusing me with Juan, the electrician. I am a Juan, the retired euridite, yet modest, business man; a man of leisure, somewhat - as I am told oftentimes - witty and well spoken gentleman.
Brenda besson

United States

#43 Jul 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing me with Juan, the electrician. I am a Juan, the retired euridite, yet modest, business man; a man of leisure, somewhat - as I am told oftentimes - witty and well spoken gentleman.
oh so you didnt have a hip replacement,but you think americans are fat and lazy,well spoken? Lol
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#44 Jul 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>oh so you didnt have a hip replacement,but you think americans are fat and lazy,well spoken? Lol
I have nothing more to say to you, dear heart. Adios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 35 min DEVOTED 380
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 40 min Blonde and Sexy 19,000
News California: The Crazy State 3 hr DeadLeftistFunDitch 267
News Father Whose Son Was Murdered By Illegal Immigr... 3 hr The Art of the Co... 2
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 3 hr Fucisil 278
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Jillian 149,052
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 4 hr VorenusI 320