Illegal Immigration Is Immoral

Illegal Immigration Is Immoral

There are 179 comments on the American Thinker story from May 19, 2014, titled Illegal Immigration Is Immoral. In it, American Thinker reports that:

It is generally accepted that the most shameful and immoral chapter of America's history is the treatment of blacks during the period when the institution of slavery was practiced in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#176 Jun 12, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT ON MAN This idiot knows absolutely nothing of American/Mexican history, nor the easy take over of Mexico by Cortez... He's spews filth and talks like a freaking Southern racist... He has white envy. Anybody who has a point of view which encourages morality, the rule of law, or just plain common sense seems to be by it.... Insect that is... He really bug's me.!!!! lol
I know Mexican history very well, boy, and it is a long history of struggle against oppressors for 500 years, since Cortés and his bloody band of sociopathic conquistadores showed up.

Morality and the rule of law? LOL!!!

Lots of morality shown by the U$A in abusing Mexico and so many other nations.

Truly it is an evil empire.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#177 Jun 12, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I'm NOT against Immigrants and I'm NOT saying they don't deserve assistance. I believe America should help Central America especially if America is exploiting their resources. The issue is the 'Illegal status'. You claim I'm stupid but ur accepting Illegal status. Our status help us gain respect and make demands in society. If the US opened their boarders and allowed the US to be a haven for immigrants escaping violence this would be completely understandable. For the record, all Illegal Immigrants are NOT here for cheap labor. The Illegal immigrants coming from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador is escaping violence according to recent news source.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/...
Life has become unbearable in those countries.

Guatemala has an especially ugly history. The Reagan Administration armed, funded and trained deathsquads which torture-killed 250,000 people, mostly Mayan.

The U$A owes a large debt to all of those countries because of outrageous oppression visited upon them.

Naturally the average fat lazy stupid self-absorbed gringo doesn't care who suffers as long as there are enough Doritos to continue to gain weight daily.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#178 Jun 12, 2014
Ken wrote:
We are being flooded by illegals freely entering the country thanks to our incompetent moron of a President who has ordered that the laws regarding immigration be IGNORED
Illegal immigrants have been entering for decades, you dittohead moron.

This has nothing to do with Obama. Turn of Faux News and get out of the Republican Bubble of Unreality, boy.

You owe reparations to the immigrants working cheaply to subsidize your fat lazy whining crybaby gringo lifestyle, boy.

So shut the F up.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#179 Jun 12, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, gringo salado y feo, it is the U$A which has f'ed up Mexico. If you knew anything about it, you'd know that. But of course you're the ignorant rutting racist with no knowledge of anything.
U$A corporations control the Mexican economy, boy. The U$A has been heavily interfering in Mexican politics especially since the Revolution when the U$A govt collaborated in the assassination of Francisco Madero.
It is past wars and ONGOING oppression. Corporations own the sweatshops and pay peanuts. People can't feed their children on U$A corporate sweatshop wages. So they cross the fence. So what?
I'd rather have them here than racist lowlife scum like you, fat Yank crybaby pig with no culture. Go watch Honey Boo Boo and eat Doritos, boy. Lots of them. Drink $hitty U$A beer while you're at it. Die fat and young, boy.
How bogus for you to pretend you're concerned about black gringos and hold them up as an excuse not to care about other oppressed groups! What an empty argument! And talk about RACIST! You racist subhuman. You should not be allowed to walk free in a civilized society. Fortunately you're in the U$A which barely clings to civilized status.
No, you lying racist gringo filth, you STOLE their territory and then severely oppressed living there. That was Mexico, and you stole it in order to extrend slave territory westward. And the Texas war was over slavery also, moron, as the illegal-alien drunken gringo scum in Texas were holding slaves against Mexican law. You gringo scum fought both those wars for SLAVERY, you vile bastards.
F U
Mexican Law???.Hahaha

What law? There was No LAW on the land, dummy. There was no body of government governing the Native Indians. So, what law you talking about?? What Native Indian clans was observing Mexico's laws???

Name the Tribes and Chiefs???

The only thing remotely semblance of some sort of laws was a "verbal declaration" by a Mexican army that marched 1,200 miles to "verbally" tell the Settlers that Slavery was outlawed, and expected to adhere to that empty law.

The Settlers simply look at all the Natives in the southwestern territories and saw that they were observing no law. This is why we went to war with the War of San Jacinto......remember the Alamo??

Mexico had no claims to the land of Texas. And before you go preaching about Mexicans outlawing Slavery, the President of Mexico that outlawed Slavery was a BLACK MAN!!!

Otherwise, no Beaner would have outlawed Slavery. You savage, bloodthirsty, Amazon Monkey!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#180 Jun 12, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Guatemala has an especially ugly history. The Reagan Administration armed, funded and trained deathsquads which torture-killed 250,000 people, mostly Mayan.
The U$A owes a large debt to all of those countries because of outrageous oppression visited upon them.
Naturally the average fat lazy stupid self-absorbed gringo doesn't care who suffers as long as there are enough Doritos to continue to gain weight daily.
It's not our responsibility to care for the World... not one of the interlopers has done one thing for America except drain us, close down our hospitals, taken our food reserves, dirty'd our water and abused our citizenry with identity theft and serious crimes against Americans... Why don't you preach to the leaders of those 3rd world mess's to use Birth control... A start.. Don't keep breeding like rabbit's when you cannot care for the children.. Quit thinking it's Americans problem to pay for those people... This is a sovereign Nation, and it's time for you people to fix your damn uncivilized country's and quit begging from American tax payers to help you... WTF.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#181 Jun 12, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican Law???.Hahaha
What law? There was No LAW on the land, dummy. There was no body of government governing the Native Indians. So, what law you talking about?? What Native Indian clans was observing Mexico's laws???
Name the Tribes and Chiefs???
The only thing remotely semblance of some sort of laws was a "verbal declaration" by a Mexican army that marched 1,200 miles to "verbally" tell the Settlers that Slavery was outlawed, and expected to adhere to that empty law.
The Settlers simply look at all the Natives in the southwestern territories and saw that they were observing no law. This is why we went to war with the War of San Jacinto......remember the Alamo??
Mexico had no claims to the land of Texas. And before you go preaching about Mexicans outlawing Slavery, the President of Mexico that outlawed Slavery was a BLACK MAN!!!
Otherwise, no Beaner would have outlawed Slavery. You savage, bloodthirsty, Amazon Monkey!
Wrong you ignorant thieving imperialist turd.

Mexican law forbade slavery. The gringos who entered Texas agree to obey the laws of Mexico, among other conditions, all of which they violated.

The Mexican govt attempted to enforce anti-slavery law against these drunken gringos, now illegal aliens since they'd violated the terms of their immigration to Mexican territory, and the response was a revolt from the drunken degenerates.

Relations between the Mexican govt and Native groups are irrelevant to the lawbreaking of these gringo lowlife.

You're a racist, boy, and therefore typical of the lowlife lazy fat abusive slaving gringos who created all the problems in Texas. Just another greasy parasite.

You owe reparations, boy.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#182 Jun 12, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do care but our communities also need assistance. Logically you cannot expect a group to help another group when their situation need attention unless there is some kinda mutual agreement to help each other.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#183 Jun 12, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you ignorant thieving imperialist turd.
Mexican law forbade slavery. The gringos who entered Texas agree to obey the laws of Mexico, among other conditions, all of which they violated.
The Mexican govt attempted to enforce anti-slavery law against these drunken gringos, now illegal aliens since they'd violated the terms of their immigration to Mexican territory, and the response was a revolt from the drunken degenerates.
Relations between the Mexican govt and Native groups are irrelevant to the lawbreaking of these gringo lowlife.
You're a racist, boy, and therefore typical of the lowlife lazy fat abusive slaving gringos who created all the problems in Texas. Just another greasy parasite.
You owe reparations, boy.
Dude, you are one dumb, pygmies-height, Amazon Tree-Climber, twerp!

Fetch me a mango while I lecture you, illiterate, gutter-language, bonehead Racist-retard!

Fetch it.....!

Number one, I am BLACK.

Number two, reparation applies to those mistreated UNDER THE U.S. laws. Illegal Aliens wasn't mistreated under U.S. laws. There weren't here! Blacks fits the definition for reparation for they were SLAVED against their will. Brought here against their will and put under an American jurisdiction system, against their will.

We don't owe illegal aliens a dime. In fact, Mexico owe us for their parasites flooding our borders and draining our wealth and resources paid by OUR taxpayers, not yours, you poor monkey-people.

Go fetch me another mango! And bring me a coconut so I can bust it across your Mayan-looking head, you 4ft. midget.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#184 Jun 12, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Americans who need assistance, benefits and MORE income. Neglecting them for PPL who are coming here illegally is illogical. How can one help others without 1st helping those in their own Nation 1st?? Would you trust a Nation who neglects their own to help foreigners?? Blacks who migrated North were NOT breaking any laws. Illegal Immigrants doing the same in their countries isn't either but crossing the boarder is breaking the law. No offense but there are millions in the same situation as them and even far worse and no one is letting them in their countries illegally. There is no excuse unless you're an advocate for civil disorder.
Barros aka Insect, continues to make the stupid comparison between former slaves leaving the South in droves, and illegals, and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But this "path to citizenship" agenda is being pushed by the corporations, and the US Chamber of Commerce that wants to drive down wages, and continue income inequality.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#185 Jun 12, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros aka Insect, continues to make the stupid comparison between former slaves leaving the South in droves, and illegals, and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
But this "path to citizenship" agenda is being pushed by the corporations, and the US Chamber of Commerce that wants to drive down wages, and continue income inequality.
Exactly! But this shows the government is also against us if the goal is to maintain income inequality because this doesn't benefit us. While I don't agree with illegal immigration, I don't blame them because they can only do what the government allows.

Hyderabad, India

#186 Jun 16, 2014
Our sole is ultimate judge. Ask your sole it said "necessity is mother of everything", but some of the immigrants change their values called "illegal immigrants.". but they have moral values, Our government create such necessity to change their character in the form of "immigration reforms. I hope this immigration reforms helps to change their moral values.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#187 Jun 16, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do care but our communities also need assistance. Logically you cannot expect a group to help another group when their situation need attention unless there is some kinda mutual agreement to help each other.
Most energy will be spent by activists on their own people, this is true.

In the 60's, there was solidarity. While the chicano movement/UFW fought for rights for Mexican people, the black civil rights movement fought for the rights of black people. AIM, for Natives. Radical whites, to end the war and in solidarity with the others.

That is the important thing---solidarity. I don't expect AA's to flock to the border to sit in the sand for weeks protesting U$A immigration policy, but conscious AA's will show solidarity and not repeat the anti-immigrant racism of the white-right nutcases.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#188 Jun 16, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
The path to citizenship doesn't benefit corporations. They want them illegal, and more easily exploited. Illegal status maintains them in a sort of Jim Crow job segregation situation.

The analogies I use are valid. Fleeing slavery was illegal. Fleeing U$A corporate-induced poverty by crossing to the U$A is illegal. In both cases, oppressed peoples trying to better their lot. Can't blame either of them...

Do you think income inequality is improved by maintaining the immigrants in illegal status? HOW?

We improve things for all of us by NOT having an exploitable “illegal” class of workers. LEGALIZE them and the problem is solved.
uncle tom

Chicago, IL

#189 Jun 16, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch me a mango while I lecture you, illiterate, gutter-language, bonehead Racist-retard!
Fetch it.....!
Number one, I am BLACK.
Number two, reparation applies to those mistreated UNDER THE U.S. laws. Illegal Aliens wasn't mistreated under U.S. laws. There weren't here! Blacks fits the definition for reparation for they were SLAVED against their will. Brought here against their will and put under an American jurisdiction system, against their will.
We don't owe illegal aliens a dime. In fact, Mexico owe us for their parasites flooding our borders and draining our wealth and resources paid by OUR taxpayers, not yours, you poor monkey-people.
Go fetch me another mango! And bring me a coconut so I can bust it across your Mayan-looking head, you 4ft. midget.
if in fact you are black, which I dpubt, you are lower on the economic amd social ladder than illegals. Majoroty of the people who hate illegals despise blacks. Obama is half black harvard educated and they call him the n word, imagine what they call u behond your back, now go fetch your mastas tea incle tom

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#190 Jun 16, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch it.....!
Number one, I am BLACK.
What a racist. I'll bet the KKK considers you an “honorary white”, boy!

You make excuses for ignoring the violations of the rights of illegal immigrants, and of Mexico generally. But, your understanding of history is is minimal.

U$A owes MEXICO bigtime for land theft and generations of exploitation. U$A corporations control the Mexican economy. U$A employers exploit immigrant labor, and U$A corporations exploit labor on the other side.

What a racist. What you said is no different than if I said,“Pick that cotton, boy! And do it for free!” You vile racist turd.

You hate the Maya? You racist scum. Bring your coconut, boy. Se abre el coco con un machete,¿sabes? LOL... menso.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#191 Jun 16, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not come to this country legally claiming refugee status or ask for asylum? If those countries are that messed up how come the adults haven't tried political change or brought those conditions to the attention of the US or UN? How about fund a revolution or candidate. The ILLEGALs seem to find smuggling money why not use that money for an actual change.

Dumping children is not taking care of the problem it is avoiding it.How many of these ILLEGALS go back home with the US dollar and see what they can do. Do they fund raise in the US for charity for home? Do these kids return home with a US education and resources to help propel change?

And these ILLEGAL immigrant children need to have their US "parents" and "relatives" checked out as well. They could be part of the current smuggling operation.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#192 Jun 16, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not come to this country legally claiming refugee status or ask for asylum? If those countries are that messed up how come the adults haven't tried political change or brought those conditions to the attention of the US or UN? How about fund a revolution or candidate. The ILLEGALs seem to find smuggling money why not use that money for an actual change.
Dumping children is not taking care of the problem it is avoiding it.How many of these ILLEGALS go back home with the US dollar and see what they can do. Do they fund raise in the US for charity for home? Do these kids return home with a US education and resources to help propel change?
And these ILLEGAL immigrant children need to have their US "parents" and "relatives" checked out as well. They could be part of the current smuggling operation.
The U$A will not give them legal papers. Even at the height of the U$A-funded genocide in guatemala, the U$A would not give asylum or refugee status to Guatemalans, because to do so would recognize that the U$A was responsible for their situation.

The parents of those children are in the U$A sending money home. But home has become unliveable, thanks to drug cartels created by U$A War on Drugs madness.

Before you arrogantly demand that the poor immigrants solve all these massive social problems, take a good look at the responsibility of U$A corporations and govt, and stop blaming the victims.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#193 Jun 16, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist. I'll bet the KKK considers you an “honorary white”, boy!
You make excuses for ignoring the violations of the rights of illegal immigrants, and of Mexico generally. But, your understanding of history is is minimal.
U$A owes MEXICO bigtime for land theft and generations of exploitation. U$A corporations control the Mexican economy. U$A employers exploit immigrant labor, and U$A corporations exploit labor on the other side.
What a racist. What you said is no different than if I said,“Pick that cotton, boy! And do it for free!” You vile racist turd.
You hate the Maya? You racist scum. Bring your coconut, boy. Se abre el coco con un machete,¿sabes? LOL... menso.
watch yourself zanony, you are threatening the poster.
ura hogg

Los Angeles, CA

#194 Jun 16, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> watch yourself zanony, you are threatening the poster.
You better watch it Sister ima, or else both of us will be back Macon Bacon on the farm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi speaks for record 8 hours in favor of 'D... 2 min General Kabaka Oba 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min Taletha 17,337
News Trump revives push for limits on immigrants bri... 37 min spud 19
News Jimmy Kimmel Blames Trump, GOP After School Sho... 58 min papa 6
News Mexico's rampant racism decried by the U.N. 4 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 6
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr mopiggyindamorgues 16,632
Big Birds Nest.. Where Eagles Gather (Aug '08) 10 hr positronium 994
More from around the web