Illegal Immigration Is Immoral

Illegal Immigration Is Immoral

There are 180 comments on the American Thinker story from May 19, 2014, titled Illegal Immigration Is Immoral. In it, American Thinker reports that:

It is generally accepted that the most shameful and immoral chapter of America's history is the treatment of blacks during the period when the institution of slavery was practiced in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2014
Cliven Bundy thinks that he can hire a bunch of brown people to do his dirty work.
I MAKE DOO DOO ON NEGROES

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 May 20, 2014
The Mexicans are doing what the shiftless negroe that infest & squats in America absolutely refuses to do & that is seek gainful employment, Viva La Raza.

Black people stink.
summer

Chicago, IL

#3 May 20, 2014
Only a moron would compare illegals to slave owners.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 May 20, 2014
summer wrote:
Only a moron would compare illegals to slave owners.
Don't be naive. Mexicans are the new slave laborers in this country. Problem being rich corp. Owners leave it up to American middle class to subsidize there exploitation of the slaves. We the American people pzy all other abusive costs these sub cultural slaves create. We pay for food, mddical etc. These corporations could care less about the American people. Wake up.
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#5 May 20, 2014
It would be a step in the right direction if whites and blacks stopped pointing their fingers at each other, and instead realized that it was, and still is the jews that have been and are responsible for our massive demographic problems.

Jews Responsible For Slavery

lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 20, 2014
Illegal Immigration Is Immoral
.
.
not to mention ILLEGAL

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2014
Willy wrote:
It would be a step in the right direction if whites and blacks stopped pointing their fingers at each other, and instead realized that it was, and still is the jews that have been and are responsible for our massive demographic problems.
Jews Responsible For Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M0hQ_Br8hK8XX
This was the fate of those espousing your views in the mid-20th century.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#8 May 20, 2014
Well, and who were behind those "trials", Insect? You seem to be afraid of the truth.
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#9 May 20, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the fate of those espousing your views in the mid-20th century.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
So you think it is alright that blacks should be hanged for saying that jews were behind the slave trade? There is a lot of blacks that have these views, you know.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11 May 20, 2014
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it is alright that blacks should be hanged for saying that jews were behind the slave trade? There is a lot of blacks that have these views, you know.
I'm not a racist, so I would not discriminate between whites and blacks when it comes to screwing antisemites.

I also advocate that law enforcement deal with white supremacists in the U$A who advocate killing or discrimninating against black people.

Unlike you, I'm NOT a racist.
spud

Atglen, PA

#12 May 20, 2014
Illegal immigration is immoral but not as immoral as the corrupt politicians who are pushing amnesty.
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#13 May 20, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a racist, so I would not discriminate between whites and blacks when it comes to screwing antisemites.
I also advocate that law enforcement deal with white supremacists in the U$A who advocate killing or discrimninating against black people.
Unlike you, I'm NOT a racist.
Its hard to spot your anti-racism.

Do you mean that everybody but the jews can be a racist?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2014
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hard to spot your anti-racism.
Do you mean that everybody but the jews can be a racist?
I don't see any Jews here. I see you, and YOU are a racist.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15 May 20, 2014
spud wrote:
Illegal immigration is immoral but not as immoral as the corrupt politicians who are pushing amnesty.
First, dittohead nitwit, nobody is pushing ďamnestyĒ. Legalization plans include fines and a process which is NOT amnesty, which would be the complete erasure of the infraction.

The immoral bastards in the U$A are the anti-immigrant freaks who don't mind them living in the shadows rather than being legalized, don't mind deporting children, etc.

Investigate who controls the Mexican economy and therefore causing the problem in the first place.
Gottz

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 20, 2014
lolol wrote:
Illegal Immigration Is Immoral
.
.
not to mention ILLEGAL
Wait, letís have a Reading Comprehension Test.

Some of the detainees, by LAW, were required to be allowed to post BAIL.

They were often required to wear ankle bracelets, which allow them to be tracked.

This is because the Jail Cells are FULL.

"The ICE issued a statement in response to the report, saying that most of the individuals described in the report were released under restrictions, such as GPS monitoring, telephone monitoring, supervision or surety bond.

The organizations said that in some cases, the ICE was required by law to release the individuals from custody.

ďThe releases required by court decisions account for a disproportionate number of the serious crimes listed in the report.Ē

Did you READ it ? Did you UNDERSTAND it ?

Do you understand that it was the Courts that gave the orders, not President Obama ?

Do you understand that President Obama canít over-ride the Courts in these matters ?

FOR GODíS SAKE, people !

The Right Wing spends all itís time digging for something to make you ANGRY, dicing through records, poring over the details, searching for something they can use.

In REALITY, President Obama has set records for catching and deporting Illegals.

Didnít you understand that the Judges gave these orders because the Jail Cells are FULL ?

Or maybe youíre just THAT stupid.

Letís update an old standard.

Not all Republicans are stupid. But most stupid people are Republicans.

Youíre just to easy to bamboozle when someone knows what buttons to push.

Release of 36,000 criminal illegals impeachable offense?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/release-of-36000-c...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#17 May 20, 2014
It is true that what is being offered to illegal aliens is not amnesty in the traditional sense. Traditionally when amnesty is granted the person being granted amnesty is not allowed to continue to violate the law. A person granted amnesty for say embezzling is not allowed to continue embezzling or to keep what he has stolen. All that he is given is a clean record and release from any punishments associated with the crime(s).
It is more like a tradition seen in many third world countries where officials look the other way when a crime is committed in exchange for a payment of some sort like money or political favor.
Releasing illegal aliens from punishment, no jail, minimal fines, no restitution and allowing to remain rather than being deported and having to wait a minimum of 10 years to return is in essence allowing them to keep the proceeds of their crimes.
That is definitely not amnesty and it is definitely immoral !

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18 May 20, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
It is true that what is being offered to illegal aliens is not amnesty in the traditional sense. Traditionally when amnesty is granted the person being granted amnesty is not allowed to continue to violate the law. A person granted amnesty for say embezzling is not allowed to continue embezzling or to keep what he has stolen. All that he is given is a clean record and release from any punishments associated with the crime(s).
It is more like a tradition seen in many third world countries where officials look the other way when a crime is committed in exchange for a payment of some sort like money or political favor.
Releasing illegal aliens from punishment, no jail, minimal fines, no restitution and allowing to remain rather than being deported and having to wait a minimum of 10 years to return is in essence allowing them to keep the proceeds of their crimes.
That is definitely not amnesty and it is definitely immoral !
What a load. They're receiving the proceeds of their work in the U$A. They are here WORKING, you fool.

Making out like it's a huge crime to cross the border... smacks of RACISM. And if you push anti-immigrant fools a little, it's always racism that oozes forth.

U$A corporations keep the massive profits they make in Mexico in sweatshops and ag plantations, and U$A employers keep the savings accrued by hiring cheap illegal labor.

So take your crocodile tears elsewhere. It is the immigrants who are the ultimate victims of this whole game.
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#19 May 20, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any Jews here. I see you, and YOU are a racist.
The jews are the true racists, no one else.
Willy

Brentwood, UK

#20 May 20, 2014
Also, if jews are not a race, how can anyone criticising them be racist?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#21 May 20, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. They're receiving the proceeds of their work in the U$A. They are here WORKING, you fool.
Making out like it's a huge crime to cross the border... smacks of RACISM. And if you push anti-immigrant fools a little, it's always racism that oozes forth.
U$A corporations keep the massive profits they make in Mexico in sweatshops and ag plantations, and U$A employers keep the savings accrued by hiring cheap illegal labor.
So take your crocodile tears elsewhere. It is the immigrants who are the ultimate victims of this whole game.
Another amnesty supporter with no facts to back their opinion. The first thing you do is cry racist. The illegal aliens are willing victims. American citizens are not. We are not only victims of the companies that employ illegal aliens but the illegal aliens as well. Those of you who support illegal immigration are supporting the corporations that are victimizing American workers by using illegal labor to push down wages. Your support for illegal immigration protects the companies that hire illegal immigrants. It is because of people like you that immigration laws are not enforced and those that victimize illegal aliens have no fear of being prosecuted or losing their source of illegal labor. By calling those who want immigration laws enforced racist you are preventing people from speaking out against illegal immigration and protecting the flow of cheap labor for the U$A corporations you hate so much. Just a bunch of suckers doing the bidding of the boss man. Kind of ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 min American Werewolves 138,662
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 21 min Drama Central 15
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 16
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 86
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 302
News 276 sanctuary cities have released more than 17... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 3 hr xxxrayted 213
More from around the web