MCSO: 3 illegal immigrants arrested a...

MCSO: 3 illegal immigrants arrested after meth found inside home

There are 2 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Sep 25, 2013, titled MCSO: 3 illegal immigrants arrested after meth found inside home. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

Three people allegedly in the United States illegally were arrested Tuesday after five pounds of methamphetamine were found inside a home in the West Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Oh please tell us something we dont know.thats all these people do.old news.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Transporting drugs???? I thought they only came here to have a better life. Do you mean all this time they have been fooling us with that lie??? Go figure! The one in the middle has the "evil eye."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 29 min Tm Cln 11,838
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 47 min savage 11,733
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Hillary Sucks Vomit 143,154
News Illegal immigrants would be crazy to vote: Rube... 3 hr tomin cali 3
News Berkshire Eagle Online - Immigration as non-issue (Jan '08) 4 hr Pre Jewish Rule 15
News They're with her: Illegal immigrants go door-to... 7 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 28
News Sanctuary city illegal immigrant sparks $61 mil... 13 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web