You Can't Wish Away the Facts About Immigration Amnesty

May 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheDailyBeast.com

The Heritage Foundation this week released a study estimating that the Senate immigration bill will cost taxpayers $6 trillion over the next 50 years, the expected life cycle of the persons legalized by the path to citizenship.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated May 11, 2013
Quintero

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The one behind this study thinks that the American people are dumb that they won't ask, how did they come up with this amount. Do some math and you'll find out that your I.Q is better than the one who made this study.
anothersomeonene w

Maquoketa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

My ex came in on student visa yet never went to school and worked illegally for three years (student visa fraud). Got green card by not mentioning her first arrest for theft (material misrepresentation). Has acquired four additional theft convictions (crimes of moral turpitude). Denied citizenship 2 years ago but continues to reside in US and break our laws. Unfortunately I found this all out after the fact. Its ICE that needs reform not the immigration laws.
Working Hard

Dillon, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ok I am done been nice you are an idiot !!! Immigration reform will bringing to U
S Economy in next 20 years 1.6 trillion $
Humanity

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

When this bill passes each of the 11 million will pay a $2000 fine and back taxes and prob other fees so let's do the math.The heritage foundation seams to me a not only misleading but very racial.Can believe the media is actually taking them serious
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Quintero wrote:
The one behind this study thinks that the American people are dumb that they won't ask, how did they come up with this amount. Do some math and you'll find out that your I.Q is better than the one who made this study.
You're right. I just figured it out and the true figure should be a loss of 10 trillion dollars.
Humanity

Queens Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I just figured it out and the true figure should be a loss of 10 trillion dollars.
2000 by 11000000 get your calculators out

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Humanity wrote:
When this bill passes each of the 11 million will pay a $2000 fine and back taxes and prob other fees so let's do the math.The heritage foundation seams to me a not only misleading but very racial.Can believe the media is actually taking them serious
The fine is a pittance, considering that many of them have filed for freebies on behalf of their American-born kids, and have filed for child tax credits for kids who don't even live in the USA. That fine doesn't even begin to repay the taxpayers for what they have been forced to swallow. How do they come up with such an arbitrary number?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Humanity wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 by 11000000 get your calculators out
A PITTANCE compared to what they have taken.
Humanity

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>A PITTANCE compared to what they have taken.
Undocumented pay taxes too ......
Humanity

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Immigration is an issue that needs to be fix its time now .America is a world power we should not have a failing immigration system .My respect goes out to the law makers who are pursuing this .America is a country of immigrants ,remember that people....
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Humanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Undocumented pay taxes too ......
Illegal aliens are an enormous drain on our economy. Not only do they steal jobs from our most vulnerable, but we end up paying for their education, healthcare, housing and incarceration, just to mention a few things. The slave wages they work for is a form of corporate welfare because the taxpayer gets to pick up the tab for everything their slave loving employers AREN'T providing.

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Humanity wrote:
11 million x 0 = 0. The illegals will be paying nothing in fees or fines. Zip nada. As soon as they start chanting "we no pay or we no vote for you",the Democrats will give them what they want. Once legalized they'll be sucking up whatever entitlement programs they already are not sucking up. Future Democrat voters nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••